FM11.3 • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Returns (Again) V0.4 || 4-4-2 • • •

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Go test now :Dthank you.

Enjoy

Cheers Fuss, thats me away to give it a go with Aberdeen. I know they're not the Top Side you recommend this tactic for but i think it'll be an interesting experiment.

Would be interested as you havn't got great opps in scotland

will test in the blue square conference

WONT WORK - read the thread fella

My GOD mate , WHAT A TACTIC ! WHAT A TACTIC ! I`m with Arsenal , first game possesion 70% against Hotspurs , it was the best game i ever seen on FM Series , THX for this

Gunner are a good team for this, great passing and technical players - Also welcome to the forum, please stay and contribute

How did your season end Minimal Fuss, out of interest?

Thanks for asking, It hasn't yet, just released where I was at, I tweak a little all the time, so I'll re-release in a day or two.

well i have a top team in this league and so far with the tactc p5 w5 so i think it might work

I'll very happy to be proven wrong! I havn't managed success with smaller teams!

Great tactic, Keeping possession very vey well and creating some good chances.

Excellent addition to the forum, Thos tactic sets the bar for us all to follow and in that case i better get working on my own.

Well done.

Always a pleasure, after you've had a while with it it would be great to get some opions on some bits and peices.

Especially defensive bloody corners, which I just can't get right!

I'm also really keen on feedback on the AMR, not quite happy with his settings.

This is actually my proudest achievement so far, didn't dominante them, but we certianly matched the best squad in the world (still with a nearly default spurs squad)

championsleaguesemi.jpg

Hi Minimal,

Very interesting reading the OP. Your 'To Do' list points at some very familiar things! Defending corners and away form have been the exact problems I've had with my tactic (Pyramid). I haven't been able to get to grips with the set piece malarkey yet, but for away form I ended up splitting my tactic in two. Now that we have the match preperation screen, it's feasible to have several tactics available that the team are comfortable with. They are almost identical but one is slightly more rigid with a deeper defensive line and more conservative philsophy. Ideally I would have a "one size fits all" tactic but I just can't find one that's totally balanced.

All the best

Recoil

Set these settings for defensive corners set-pieces, 100% guaranteed you wont concede any goal.

GK-Default

DR-Go Back

DL-Go Back

DC-Mark Tall Player

DC-Mark Tall Player

MC-Man Mark

MC-Go Back

AMR-Mark Near Post

AML-Mark Far Post

ST-Go Back

ST-Stay Forward

Ooo! I've scribbled those down, nice work.

i have tweaked some things to the tactic , to be honest the whole defence , and i can say now the defence is more aggressive , not letting the opposite team to come with the ball in your own half , my last 2 results : against Bolton and Man City : 4-0 both , if you want i can give the tactic to you and take a look

i have tweaked some things to the tactic , to be honest the whole defence , and i can say now the defence is more aggressive , not letting the opposite team to come with the ball in your own half , my last 2 results : against Bolton and Man City : 4-0 both , if you want i can give the tactic to you and take a look

Yup I'd be very interested in taking a look, I'll pm you my email address, thanks.

Is it possible you could tell us what you have done with the defence?

I Start a save with spurs,here are the first league game..

They dominated all the game, my team played badly, I'll keep trying ..

It takes longer than a game to in-bed a tactic - also tactics are only a small part of the sum, you need to have a look at your teamtalks, prematch setup, training, individual player relations, squad harmony. It was also an away game, which I've said are definately not as easy, I tend to favour possession and patience while playing away tend to use a variety of shouts depending on the opponent.

Is it possible you could tell us what you have done with the defence?

Defensive line : Push Up all the way

DR/DL : Defensive-Little-Short-Own Half --- Cross from deep - near post --- Man mark ticked - not tight -- then your defender will close down and not let him cross

DC : Defensive - Little - Direct - Own half ---man mark tight

in the tactic , move width 1 notch over middle

Just dropped to say Hi to the tactician master :D

I hope it will not be a trouble for you to post 3-4 main attributes for players you focus looking on every position.

That will help a lot for us who play leagues in not so rich countries with limited budgets and quality of players we can get hands on.

Thanks in advance !

just started testing with the tactic mid way through my season.playing as spurs. lost my first 2 games away at arsenal 1-0 and then at liverpool 2-1. but they were keeping possesion better and creating more chances than usual. so looks quite promising just got to give it a few games to bed in

Archived