The Meotoric Rise & The Equally Rapid Falls Of James Williams .

Jamo-spurs

As James Williams walked through the battered terrace streets that Football promised to take him out of he wondered to himself what went wrong in my life and why was he walking with pockets full of stones on his way to the River Tawe . The main part of the failure of him life was Huw Jenkins the Swansea Chairman , that life changing phone call in 2006 and those sleepless nights made him loopy enough to end his Football days and start a clean slate as a manager . Every time he passed a football fanatic he would get

" Your ***** you are "

He would feel even more worthless ...

This is his story as a manager you will experiance highs and Lows , Ups and downs , Laughter and tears.

*Walk This Way Talk This Way , Walk This Way Talk This Way.....* As I woke up every morning I would hear this stupid song , After purchasing the Alarm Clock I didn't know how to adjust the settings.

As I got up from my bed I realised that I was late for training with Derby County . Billy Davies would go on a nutter with me if I didn't turn up , I looked for my mobile through out my dirty Clothes and trainers . After 2 minutes of searching I found it and it started ringing I answered

"Erm Hello , Who's this ?" I Asked

Hello James , It's Huw Jenkins here i'm ringing to ask you something very Important "

Huw Jenkins blabbed on for adleast 15 minutes about Kenny Jackett's approach to managing and how swansea missed out to promotion because he couldn't adjust the team to top the League 1 , He asked me do I want to take up a part time role as Manager .

"I'm Sorry Mate you must have hit your head i'm a player not a manager goodbye" I said

" Oh Goodbye then ... " Huw Replied

With that I made my way to Training , Fat lot it would do I was probally training with the Reserves because of Huw Jenkins ( I was really annoyed by him now !!! )

" James !!!! " Billy Davies Screamed " Late Again , You'll be training with the reserves for a long time if you don't get your life sorted out !!!"

After A Grulling training session I started thinking about my age being 35 was not helping me I started to feel was I the next Teddy Sheringham playing until i'm 40 , with that Steve Howard walked in he looked at me and said

"You Okay Old Man , You Don't look to good ?"

"I'm Okay Steve ," I replied "I'm going home ."

"Oh Okay Goodbye," He Said

As James Williams walked through the battered terrace streets that Football promised to take him out of he wondered to himself what went wrong in my life and why was he walking with pockets full of stones on his way to the River Tawe . The main part of the failure of him life was Huw Jenkins the Swansea Chairman , that life changing phone call in 2006 and those sleepless nights made him loopy enough to end his Football days and start a clean slate as a manager . Every time he passed a football fanatic he would get

" Your ***** you are "

He would feel even more worthless ...

This is his story as a manager you will experiance highs and Lows , Ups and downs , Laughter and tears.

*Walk This Way Talk This Way , Walk This Way Talk This Way.....* As I woke up every morning I would hear this stupid song , After purchasing the Alarm Clock I didn't know how to adjust the settings.

As I got up from my bed I realised that I was late for training with Derby County . Billy Davies would go on a nutter with me if I didn't turn up , I looked for my mobile through out my dirty Clothes and trainers . After 2 minutes of searching I found it and it started ringing I answered

"Erm Hello , Who's this ?" I Asked

Hello James , It's Huw Jenkins here i'm ringing to ask you something very Important "

Huw Jenkins blabbed on for adleast 15 minutes about Kenny Jackett's approach to managing and how swansea missed out to promotion because he couldn't adjust the team to top the League 1 , He asked me do I want to take up a part time role as Manager .

"I'm Sorry Mate you must have hit your head i'm a player not a manager goodbye" I said

" Oh Goodbye then ... " Huw Replied

With that I made my way to Training , Fat lot it would do I was probally training with the Reserves because of Huw Jenkins ( I was really annoyed by him now !!! )

" James !!!! " Billy Davies Screamed " Late Again , You'll be training with the reserves for a long time if you don't get your life sorted out !!!"

After A Grulling training session I started thinking about my age being 35 was not helping me I started to feel was I the next Teddy Sheringham playing until i'm 40 , with that Steve Howard walked in he looked at me and said

"You Okay Old Man , You Don't look to good ?"

"I'm Okay Steve ," I replied "I'm going home ."

"Oh Okay Goodbye," He Said

As The Year 2006 came to a close so did my Derby Days , I tried everything to make myself look younger Anti Ageing Cream , I even thought about Plastic surgery but nothing could stop those terrible words

I'm Gonna have to let you go James

Those words were stuck in my head for along time but when hope was lost I had a phone call again from a different Chairman , Daniel Levy asking do I want to become Head Coach of Tottenham Hotspur but again I declined. I was determined to get my playing days on track again . I knew Hope was lost forever after I was taken into hospital for a Knee Cap Replacement I would Never Play Again.

It was late May and I began to lose hope after Tottenham's Job position was taken by Juande Ramos ex-Seville coach , Not to mention long time Swansea Captain Roberto Martinez taking the reigns at Swansea but one Oppourtunity came up in The Non-League Slums the fallen Giants Boston United Football Club , They Faced Relagation to The Conference North two levels below League Football and after Manager Tommy Taylor Resinged I Knew that this is where my future lied.

As I flicked through sport pages in The News Of The World I found A Little Section

Boston United's Step Backwards

Boston United are calling all Football Fanatics to The Staffsmart Stadium to hand in applications to be the new manager after being relegated they are in need of a new manager.

Cars were the worst Way To Travel after Six Hours on the Motorway I finally managed to get to The Staffside Stadium with Just Ten Minutes to spare . As I ran through The Entrance there was nobody there I was the only Applicant . A Man in a Navy Suit came out of the far door and said

"Good Morning , David Newton will see you now ."

I walked with the man to a Brown Door which he opened . Sat at the far end of the room was The Boston Chairman David Newton , It was his fault that Boston suffered automatic relagations by not investing in his team , I knew that he was a tight man.

"Well Well if it isn't James Williams welcome to Boston take a seat" He Bellowed across the Room

As The Year 2006 came to a close so did my Derby Days , I tried everything to make myself look younger Anti Ageing Cream , I even thought about Plastic surgery but nothing could stop those terrible words

I'm Gonna have to let you go James

Those words were stuck in my head for along time but when hope was lost I had a phone call again from a different Chairman , Daniel Levy asking do I want to become Head Coach of Tottenham Hotspur but again I declined. I was determined to get my playing days on track again . I knew Hope was lost forever after I was taken into hospital for a Knee Cap Replacement I would Never Play Again.

It was late May and I began to lose hope after Tottenham's Job position was taken by Juande Ramos ex-Seville coach , Not to mention long time Swansea Captain Roberto Martinez taking the reigns at Swansea but one Oppourtunity came up in The Non-League Slums the fallen Giants Boston United Football Club , They Faced Relagation to The Conference North two levels below League Football and after Manager Tommy Taylor Resinged I Knew that this is where my future lied.

As I flicked through sport pages in The News Of The World I found A Little Section

Boston United's Step Backwards

Boston United are calling all Football Fanatics to The Staffsmart Stadium to hand in applications to be the new manager after being relegated they are in need of a new manager.

Cars were the worst Way To Travel after Six Hours on the Motorway I finally managed to get to The Staffside Stadium with Just Ten Minutes to spare . As I ran through The Entrance there was nobody there I was the only Applicant . A Man in a Navy Suit came out of the far door and said

"Good Morning , David Newton will see you now ."

I walked with the man to a Brown Door which he opened . Sat at the far end of the room was The Boston Chairman David Newton , It was his fault that Boston suffered automatic relagations by not investing in his team , I knew that he was a tight man.

"Well Well if it isn't James Williams welcome to Boston take a seat" He Bellowed across the Room

Archived