Ridleys' Create a Club Sign-up

Originally posted by super_lampard:

If he uploads the database today i could have an update this afternoon

will be great if you could carry this on

im sorry for my lack of ativity but it was because my internet down

and missed all the excitement from being relegated and being promoted again and being joint richest club

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeytwigge

you said you were posting an update at 4pm its now 9pm if you aint going to do this then let super lampard take over please. If your uploading the screenshots for the update then i appologise for being impatient

End of Season Update - 09/10

Well the longest time since an update with plenty of gooood news... with NO relegations icon_biggrin.gif and 2 more teams from the Blue Square South being promoted, it was the most positive season so far!

Blue Square Premier

So 4 teams played in the Blue Square Premier and 2 came near the top and 2 came near the bottoms but unfortunately no promotions with Westfields finishing only 1 place off the playoffs, and luckily no relegations with Cricketenhead Football Club finishing only 2 places from the relegation zone! Which is a massive disappointment after last season saw them in the playoffs!

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Month Awards

Player of the Month Awards

Young player of the Month Awards

Players' Select

Goal of the Season

Blue Square South

For the first season, none of our teams got relegated, could this be the point in which no more of the teams will get promoted? I hope so!

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Month Awards

Player of the Month Awards

Manager of the Season

Player of the Season

So after getting knocked out in the playoffs last year, this yeas Bradwell Athletic win automatic promotion! Now for the playoffs...

The semi-finals kicked off James May Athletic v Team Jesus FC. Despite having a late sending off, James May Athletic dominated throughout the game and although there weren't many shots in the game James May Athletic still managed to win 3-1.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Team Jesus FC had it all to do for the second leg with James May Athletic 2 goals infront. The game also had 4 goals but ended in a 2-2 draw meaning that James May Athletic going through by winning 5-3 on aggregate.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

The other semi-final was between Salisbury (who reached the playoffs last season) and Cressington United. The game e was played at a high tempo, but when Cressington United had an early sending off in the 29th minute, they were pretty much screwed. They played well though and only lost 2-1 after a late 82nd minute goal by Salisbury.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

The second leg was very boring, I even skipped the second half becaue i nearly fell asleep, Cressington had a slight advantage in possesion but couldn't get the breakthrough goal. The game ended 0-0 and Salisbury were to proceed to the Final.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

So then James May Athletic were to play Salisbury in the playoff Final and a crowd of 2972 (improvement of 800 from last year) turned up to watch the game. Shots were coming in from both teams and possesion was fairly even but only one team took their chances. The team that took their chances was James May Athletic with a staggering 4-1 win! Once again one of our teams has progressed through the playoffs, and for the second year running, Salisbury were knocked out of the playoffs.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Champions: Bradwell Athletic

Promoted: James May Athletic

Other News:

As well as winning the Blue Square South playoffs, James May Athletic also managed to win the setanta shield which is for teams that are in the Blue Square Premier and teams below. They plaed against Macclesfield in the final and pulled of a wondeful 'upset' by beating them 2-0

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Leeds have been relegated back to league 1 again icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Well guys, I have decided to pass this over to super_lampard so that he can continue. I will still be looking though as my team (westfields) is still in it icon_razz.gif

super_lampard you can download the database here

and you cn download the save game file here

Have fun icon_smile.gif

You can sign-up for my new game here

Can you post the database and the save game if your not going to continue this as i think i speak for everyone here that i want to see this continue

Good luck with your new sign-up and i will fill out a form soon

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif just done it icon_wink.gif

Sorry mate you just beat me to posting

Thanks for uploading it and will hopefully get an update soon

Oh and is the game patched or not

Good luck with your new sign-up

my gme is patched to 8.0.2 but the saave game is on 8.0.1, it still works perfectly fine though.

Right guys I've got a bit of a problem with the database. When i try to load the save game it says it cannot find the database and will use the default one which obviously won't work

Does anyone know how to fix this. I can start a new game fine and it loads up but just for the save game it cant find it

If anyone can help it would be good because i want to do an update soon

Ahh right, I think you put it in the wrong place.

If you go into My Documents there should be a folder saying Sports Interactive, go into that and then open the football manager 2008 folder. In that folder there should be another folder saying 'db', put the database in there.

Right guys i'm going to have to start this again as the save game just won't load. I have loaded up a new game and this works fine and i will get some quick updates out so that we will catch up to where we were quickly

Sorry to anyone who wanted this to continue but i have tried everything and it will not work.

I will probably (with dafuge's permission) open a new thread with the new game

Thanks to everyone for your patience

ridleys Create a Club Sign Up Restarted by super_lampard

Due to save game problems this game has been restarted. Every team are back in the Blue Square South with the original squads restored

Here is all the basic team info

allithwaiterangershz7.th.jpg]Allithwaite Rangers[/url]

bradwellrangersqg6.th.jpg]Bradwell Rangers[/url]

ciderheadskg0.th.jpg]Cider Heads[/url]

clanfieldfcyz2.th.jpg]Clanfield FC[/url]

cressingtonunitedsz7.th.jpg]Cressington Utd[/url]

cricketenheadfootballclpq4.th.jpg]Crickters[/url]

dinamarcafcbk3.th.jpg]Dinamarca FC[/url]

downsunitedwj6.th.jpg]Downs Utd[/url]

dynamobluezog1.th.jpg]Dynamo Bluez[/url]

fccardiffsm9.th.jpg]FC Cardiff[/url]

highwaymanclubrf7.th.jpg]Highwayman Club[/url]

intercourseforceui2.th.jpg]Intercourse Force[/url]

afcironzki3.th.jpg]Ironz[/url]

jamesmayathleticqw3.th.jpg]James May Athletic[/url]

middletonwoodhy2.th.jpg]Middletown Wood[/url]

pollardshillsq4.th.jpg]Pollards Hill[/url]

retardedhedgehogsfcza4.th.jpg]RH FC[/url]

sherwoodunitedvn8.th.jpg]Sherwood Utd[/url]

shortsightedunitedia4.th.jpg]Short Sighted Utd[/url]

teamjesusfcdx8.th.jpg]TJ FC[/url]

westfieldsfczn5.th.jpg]Westfields[/url]

youthamptonathleticzt2.th.jpg]Youthampton[/url]

Here is the new Blue Square South table -

tableuv1.th.png]Table[/url]

I will post the signings and manager news soon

When in the post a reply window, when you want to enter the URL, click where you want it to be, then click on the 'URL' tab at the top of the window, enter the required address into the 'URL' box and the appropriate titel (What you want to appear as the text link) as the 'Title' trhen click ok and it will insert into the message. (This is the simple can't go wrong way - after you've seen how its typed, you may want to try and save time by simply typing the code yourself)

Hope you understand and KUTGW icon14.gif

Archived