Ridleys' Create a Club Sign-up

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of August Transfer Window Update 2017/18

So another season begins unfortunately without any returns from the lower leagues. But we have our first League 1 team. Congratulations again to Downs Utd. Lets see how its going so far...

League Stats

Coca Cola League 1 League Table

Coca Cola League 2 League Table

Blue Square Premier League Table

Blue Square North League Table

Blue Square South League Table

Manager News:

Allithwaite Rangers: Same Manager.

Bradwell Athletic: Nick Holmes was sacked. Hired former Clanfield boss Joe Dryden.

Cider Heads: Still no manager.

Clanfield FC: Same Manager.

Cressington United: David Kerslake resigned. Hired Jim Harvey a former manager of this level.

Cricketenhead Football Club: Same Manager.

Dinamarca FC: Still no manager.

Downs United: Same Manager.

Dynamo Bluez: Same Manager.

FC Cardiff: Phil Wilson resigned. Hired former Pollards boss Garry Hill.

Highwaymen Club: Same Caretaker Manager.

Intercourse Force: Phil Johnson resigned. Hired Richard Winter Intercourse's former goalkeeping coach as caretaker manager.

Ironz: Same Manager.

James May Athletic: Same Manager.

Middleton Wood: Phil Bater resigned. Hired Phil Wilson the former Cricketers, Pollards Hill and FC Cardiff manager.

Pollards Hill: Garry Hill was sacked. Hired Phil Kenworthy a good young manager.

******** Hedgehogs FC: Same Manager.

Sherwood United: Same Manager.

Short Sighted United: Same Manager.

Team Jesus FC: Adie Fish was sacked. Hired Keith Webb a former manager of this level.

Westfields FC: Same Manager.

Youthampton Athletic: Same Manager.

Mid-Season Update 2017/18

So now we are in January the leagues are starting to take shape. There are already battles on for promotion and relegation. Lets see how its going...

League Stats

Coca Cola League 1 League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Team Stats

Player Stats

Team Stats

Player Stats

Team Stats

Player Stats

Team Stats

Player Stats

Individual team information coming soon

Mid Season Club Info

Allithwaite Rangers

Squad

Transfers

Bradwell Athletic

Squad

Transfers

Cider Heads

Squad

Transfers

Clanfield FC

Squad

Transfers

Cressington United

Squad

Transfers

Cricketenhead Football Club

Squad

Transfers

Dinamarca FC

Squad

Transfers

Downs United

Squad

Transfers

Dynamo Bluez

Squad

Transfers

FC Cardiff

Squad

Transfers

Highwaymen Club

Squad

Transfers

Intercourse Force

Squad

Transfers

Ironz

Squad

Transfers

James May Athletic

Squad

Transfers

Middleton Wood

Squad

Transfers

Pollards Hill

Squad

Transfers

******** Hedgehogs FC

Squad

Transfers

Sherwood United

Squad

Transfers

Short Sighted United

Squad

Transfers

Team Jesus FC

Squad

Transfers

Westfields FC

Squad

Transfers

Youthampton Athletic

Squad

Transfers

FA Cup and League Cup

As well as being top of the BSS Pollards Hill made the third round of the FA Cup by beating Downs. They will face a trip to Premier League Birmingham in the third round. There were some of our other teams in the second round but they all lost.

FA Cup 2nd Round Results

Downs and Westfields lost in the first round of the League cup but Dynamo won and Allithwaite managed to beat Championship Burnley away. Allithwaite's reward was a game against Premier League Middlesborough but they lost. Dynamo also lost to Wigan but only on penalties

League Cup 1st Round Results

Richest Clubs:

1. Downs United - 1.4m

2. Dynamo Bluez - 925k

3. Allithwaite Rangers/Bradwell Athletic - 675k

Poorest Clubs:

1. Clanfield FC - 50k

2. Cressington United/******** Hedgehogs FC/Middleton Wood - 240k

3. Youthampton Athletic/Ironz - 300k

In other news.. Sunderland are top of the Premier League with Preston and Chelsea chasing

England absolutely stormed their World Cup 2018 qualification group only dropping points once and only conceding 2 goals

Guest mikeytwigge

i love this manager. he joined us when we were in the bsn and now looks like possibly taking us to league 1. super_lampard you couldnt tell me what has happened to our super striker of the last few years Holroyd. Couldnt see him on the transfer screen or in the first team. Has he been moved to the reserve squad and if he has is it due to injury and he'll come back or just not being good enough

Warning Possible Evictions

As i have this thread now for almost a month there have been some posting regularly and some people who do not post at all. I got this idea from Walcott's Wonderkids thread and have decided that unless the people that are on the list below do not post soon they will be out of the sign-up and i will have people taking there place.

Danger List

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

MikaelS - Dinamarca

westhamrob - Ironz

riranoman - Short Sighted United

Ruud Van Nistelrooy 774 - Clanfield

GazTheDoood - Middleton

kingrooney - FC Cardiff

Chel10ham Town FC - Cider Heads

</pre>

Posting every day is not necessary but regularly is needed even if it is only posting once a week

If these people do not respond then there will be a reserve list and will take the place of the non-posters

Reserve List

Well I'm here. Just been busy with work and family.

I thought perhaps Dinamarca would bounce back up but after so many season, nothing has happend yet. Kinda makes following the challenge a bit boring really icon_frown.gif

End of Season Update - 17/18

Now there are five leagues we are following and there were pormotion and relegation battles in every league. Lets see what happened...

Coca Cola League 1

This year we had our first League 1 team Downs Utd. It proved to be a very hard season with them staying in the relegation zone all season and unfortunately finished there and will return to League 2

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Month Awards

Player of the Month Awards

Young player of the Month Awards

Players' Select

Goal of the Season

Coca Cola League 2

All three League 2 teams had mixed starts but it was Dynamo Bluez who had the best chance of promotion but failed and had to settle with the playoffs. The other two teams were towards midtable most of the season. Both had stints near the playoffs but in the end Allithwaite finished in a respetable 17th place but Westfields finished just 2 points off relegation

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Players' Select

Goal of the Season

Blue Square Premier

Again it was a mixed season for the BSP teams. Despite the challenge from the likes of Youthampton and James May Athletic none of our teams were even close to promotion in the end and their were not any playoff places. However the Ironz were again involved in relegation and survived by just 1 point. Although despite a good start there was relegation for SS United.

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Players' Select

Goal of the Season

Blue Square North

Cressington and RH FC were involved in the BSN this year. Cressington had a good start but ended up finishing in a dissapointing 13th place. RH FC struggled in their first season back down in the BSN and finished just 3 places above relegation.

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Season

Player of the Season

Blue Square South

In the Blue Square South there was Pollards, Cardiff and Clanfield battling for promotion. Pollards finally after many years of trying won promotion, but Cardiff and Clanfield missed out on the playoffs. After a great start for Middleton they slipped down the league and eneded up only staying up on goal difference.

League Table

Team Stats

Player Stats

Manager of the Season

Player of the Season

So there was an automatic promotions this year for Pollards Hilll. But there was still the playoffs Dynamo in L2...

Coca Cola League 2 Playoffs

Dynamo were up against Plymouth in the semi-finals. They took an early lead through striker Lee Mort but Plymouth equalised soon after. It was a close match which eneded 1-1

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

The second leg started with Plymouth scoring inside just 2 minutes. But by the 17th minute they had a player sent off and Dynamo had equalised. They dominated the rest off the game but had to settle with penalties. They unfortunatley lost on penalties

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Other News:

James May athletic made the final of the FA Trophy but lost to Shrewsbury after extra time.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

SS United also made the Setanta Shield final but lost to Bournemouth.

Match Overview

Match Stats

Player Ratings

Liverpool eventually won the Premier League but there was just 2 points separating the top 4.

Pollards Hill lost to Birmingham 5-2 in the third round of the FA Cup

End of August Transfer Window Update 2018/19

So another season begins unfortunately without any returns from the lower leagues. But already the season is throwing up thick relegation and promotion battles. Lets see how its going so far...

League Stats

Manager News:

Allithwaite Rangers: Des Milner left. Hired Tony Reed a former Sherwood manager.

Bradwell Athletic: Joe Dryden resigned. Currently no manager.

Cider Heads: Still no manager.

Clanfield FC: Joe Swift was sacked. Hired Jason Tindall a former manager of this level.

Cressington United: Jim Harvey resigned. Hired Kevin Gray the former HWM manager.

Cricketenhead Football Club: Same Manager.

Dinamarca FC: Still no manager.

Downs United: Same Manager.

Dynamo Bluez: Same Manager.

FC Cardiff: Garry Hill resigned. Hired former Middleton boss Phil Bater.

Highwaymen Club: Same Caretaker Manager.

Intercourse Force: Same Caretaker Manager.

Ironz: Same Manager.

James May Athletic: Same Manager.

Middleton Wood: Phil Wilson resigned. Hired Shane Higgs in only his second manager job after a 19 year playing career.

Pollards Hill: Same Manager.

******** Hedgehogs FC: Sacked Ben Keeling. Hired the legendary Dion Dublin as new manager.

Sherwood United: Same Manager.

Short Sighted United: Same Manager.

Team Jesus FC: Keith Webb resigned. Hired Andrew Kemp their former assistant manager.

Westfields FC: Same Manager.

Youthampton Athletic: Terry Brown resigned. Hired Garry Hill the former FC Cardiff and Pollards manager.

Club Info

Full Club Name: Joetown United Football Club

Nickname: Joetown United

Second Name: Joetown Utd

Six Letter Name: Joe Utd

Short Name: Joetown

Morale (0-20): 20

Reputation (2,000 at the most): 2,000

Stadium Info

Stadium Name: Joetown Arena

Capacity (5,000 at the most): 5,000

Seating Capacity: 5,000

City: Manchester

Finances

Bank Balance (£1,000,000 at the most): £1,000,000

Transfer Budget (£150,000 at the most): £150,000

Kits

Home:

Foreground Colour: White

Background Colour: White

Trim Colour: White

Away:

Foreground Colour: Yellow

Background Colour: Yellow

Trim Colour: Yellow

3rd Kit (optional):

Foreground Colour: Pink

Background Colour: Pink

Trim Colour: Pink

Originally posted by mikeytwigge:

no my great manager left. Any idea why and can sherwoods guy tell me what this guy was like

Your manager was nicked off you by Wigan in the Championship which is why it says he left. Your new manager looks good but with Shrewood he led a team who had finished 9th the previous season to 18th and then resigned. But that was in 2009 so he may have learnt from that now

Originally posted by super_lampard:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThfcJoe:

Am I too late? or can I start in BSS?

Yes you are but i can add you to the reserve list in case people drop out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Ruud Van Nistelrooy 774, who created Clanfield should be replaced. I don't remember him posting at all since posting his first club details.

Originally posted by ridleys:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by super_lampard:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThfcJoe:

Am I too late? or can I start in BSS?

Yes you are but i can add you to the reserve list in case people drop out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Ruud Van Nistelrooy 774, who created Clanfield should be replaced. I don't remember him posting at all since posting his first club details. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the people that are mentioned in the eviction list above which are westhamrob, riranoman, Ruud Van Nistelrooy 774, kingrooney and Chel10ham Towon FC will be replaced if they do not reply soon

Reserve List

1. ThfcJoe

Archived