Bug? everytime you change tactics you have to redo set creator

For the last 3 years now the game doesnt remember selections like it did all the previous years. For example when going on holiday there are 3 options. The radio button is set to the middle option by default. Now prior to FM09, if you chose option 1 or 3, the radio button would still be in the option you chose the next time you went to the holiday screen. Since and including FM09 it automatically goes back to the 2nd (middle) option every time. Very very annoying.

Also noticed that when you do the set piece creator thing. Switch back to tactics and redo the set piece creator (As it doesn't remember the settings) the settiing does not stay. You have to manually do the set peice settings.

Another thing, how many times do I have to tell my players to mark the strikers tight on the opposition players screen. There should be a save button for me to save settings. Really annoying to keep doing the srop down menu every game.

This is the thing. It would be so much easier if we could assign roles and how they play to the player and not the tactic. That way if you change players in and out of your starting 11, you dont need to mess about changing all of the roles to suit the new players you have put in. Its the little things like this that would make the game massively better for me. SI can keep all the gimmicks and the 'new features' which are basically just a face for the options already available.

For the last 3 years now the game doesnt remember selections like it did all the previous years. For example when going on holiday there are 3 options. The radio button is set to the middle option by default. Now prior to FM09, if you chose option 1 or 3, the radio button would still be in the option you chose the next time you went to the holiday screen. Since and including FM09 it automatically goes back to the 2nd (middle) option every time. Very very annoying.

What do you mean by the radio button?

One thing I don't like on this version is, on the match speed in FM10 (and before as far as I can remember) there was a line down the middle so you could easily put it at halfway, so watch the games on normal spped. It has gone on this.

As has the line down the middle of your players' instructions. So where I could easily see before, for a fullback for eg, I could put him on normal for the attacking, or whatever it is, I forget! Basically though, it was easier to see before where the middle point was!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived