Rule of One Tactic Sets - and how to implement them to perfection!

Aloscan 1980, you shouldn't have to use a target man to get these tactics working effectively. The RoO seems to suit a technical passing game. The most important thing is making sure you go into each game with the right tactic, adjusting for whether it's home or away, an away leg with an aggregate score to keep in mind or a club with a bigger (or lower) reputation value.

There's no doubt that FM 07 heavily favours any formation that uses a good target man but at the moment my two best strikers are Arouna Kone (lightning fast, great at going past players) and a Colombian newgen by the name of Antonio Nunez (very skillful, lethal finisher), so I don't really want to start Zigic anymore as he's getting on bit in my career game. What I have found experimenting with pw&t is that when using the 6 or 7 setting in Holland my midfielders tend to play more through balls behind the defence and my wingers play more early diagonal crosses into the on-running strikers. This obviously suits playing with fast strikers so all I can say is that if you're confident that you know your base tactics and when to adjust then try experimenting with pw&t. Some people seem fine with my default settings and that's great but I'm still curious about the impact of pw&t on these tactics.

There's no evidence to suggest that pw&t should be linked to the defensive line or to a clubs reputation as of yet. Now, these two factors played a big part in the building of these tactics but I'm currently experimenting with

pw&t on the assumption that certain settings will suit certain competitions. With the right pw&t selected a manager will then adjust if playing against very narrow of very wide formations, just as you are already tweaking closing down when playing against the 4-3-3 or 4-2-4. I'll post some of my conclusions next week hopefully.

Aloscan, I think the strange formation you have encountered is just a 3-5-2 wing-backs formation, it's not unusual, it's just not very popular anymore in Europe. I can't think of any club side that play that way anymore. Brazil used it when they won the 2002 world cup as far as I know, Cafu and Roberto Carlos playing as the marauding wing-backs. I wouldn't apply my 5-4-1 wing-backs instructions to counter it though. The afore-mentioned tactic is very unique because of the crowded midfield, hence the unusually high closing down instructions. Whenever I play the 3-5-2 I just leave things as they are with the exception of switching my DCs to man-marking, I always do this when they are confronted with two strikers who have no supporting wingers.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesCena:

Hi, Googen, glad to use your close-down system and It works perfectly well, especially at away. For example, i play Man.U away at

Chelsea with the 9-15. My lads did brilliantly in defending and stole the game by 2:0,with two effective counter attackings. What inspires me is that though the Blues shot 15+ while i had no more than 5 shots, i got two! We got the 3 points!

However,there r seems to be some problems in attacking, especially when away at the low-level team. As you'd mention, the away tactic bases on counter-attack. When i change to a more adventious tactic, i'm afraid they will c-attack me back. So what's your advice on this situation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't worry about it, the closing down settings seem to ensure that you can effectively counter the AIs counter-attacks when facing most tactics. The one thing to keep an eye out for when playing against lower-rep opposition is that they will often switch to a counter-attacking variant (there are three that I have detailed above) so just be wary of this and follow my instructions in my original post.

Another thing, if you are playing against a team that has a much lower reputation than yours you should start with a more attacking tactic than normal. For example if you typically play with the 12-18 range at home and you have a similar rep to the bulk of clubs in your league, when you face a newly promoted club with a reputation lower than your club's by over 1000 then you would start with 13-19 at home. This seems to work well.

Some more advice on how to deal with some of the more unusual formations you'll encounter in your career.

4-1-2-1-2 Diamond: This is the true 4-4-2 diamond formation, unlike the one in the game's 'default tactics' since it doesn't contain any wingers. Instead the width comes from the two side-arrowed forwards. This is actually pretty easy to counter. Have your fullbacks man-mark their closest striker. Drop their closing down by two and set fwd runs to mixed at the most. Make sure they are set to 'loose marking', leave your centre-backs on zonal. It can be tricky to assign the correct marking instructions so look at the opposition's formation screen. Have your right full-back mark the left s-arrowed forward and vice versa. Watch out for the AI swapping players or substituting strikers.

4-4-1-1: Similar to the 4-4-2. One FC, with one AMC playing in 'the hole'. Usually the wingers have f-arrows. I may have come across a counter-attacking variation of this but I can't be sure. The temptation is to change and have someone man-mark the AMC - don't! It's a bit of a red herring, just set up as if you were facing a normal 4-4-2.

3-5-2 Wing-backs: Doesn't seem to be either too common or too effective in FM07. Set your Centre-Halves to man-marking and focus passing to 'mixed' or 'down both flanks', depending on the pw&t that you're using.

3-4-3: Flat bank of four in midfield. 3 FCs upfront, more than a handful for your two DCs. Similar to the diamond formation above, have your FBs loose man-mark their closest striker, dropping closing down by two. Leave you DCs on zonal. Try focusing passing down both flanks to exploit the space in the corners.

4-2-4 Revised: [i've been experimenting with ways to counter this more effectively since it's so common in the game.]Have your FBs tight man-mark their opposite number. Drop CD by two. Make sure tackling is set to mixed. Untick 'Hold-Up Ball' for your FBs. Set your DCs to man-marking. Tick hold-up ball for your two wingers. Focus passing 'Down Both Flanks', Bump up time-wasting to at least 'often'.

thx googen.... i have faced the 3-5-2 formation more than once... mostly from European teams after they conceed 1-2 early goals... they play in that formation until half time.. then they usually go for the attacking 442...

will try out the 6 or 7 tactic without a big target man.. and see if my fast strikers get involved more..

thx for the help

will update after experiment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Googen:

There's no doubt that FM 07 heavily favours any formation that uses a good target man </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too true, though using fast pacey strikers seems to do the trick too.

playing sheffield untd now..

scored an early goal and look what formation they immediately changed into...

they started with 442 counter

raqb0m.jpg

going to take them on now...

tactial change, opp. instr. close down lone striker.. MCd man-mark AMC, focus passing down both flanks.. will report how this match ends

half time... 4-0 up...

3 goals from open play... 1 from my quick striker.. and 2 from my right winger

made 1 change, noticed their lone striker running between my DCs so, put the quickest DC on man-marking him....

j163uv.jpg

they have stuck with the same formation... for the 2nd half.. will report later

match ended 4-1, they pulled one back from a free kick...

2nd half formation looked similar, but they closed down hard and tackled on hard...

thats why they got plenty of yellow cards and i sending off... commentary even said ' sheff utd are losing their discipline', quick lucky my players did not pick up any injuries...

i had more shots on target, but their keeper was good... so did not score...

73i7hc

given sheff utd is not the most difficult team in the world... any1 can comment on how else i should have approached that formation?

Thanks for all the hard work in putting these tactics together. I have two questions:

1. My strikers rarely score and I depend on the wingers or AMC, none of whom are particularly good at finishing. After 20 games, my best strike has only scored 8 goals in all competitions. Any advice?

2. I have obviously misunderstood the passing. I have this set to contrast the defensive line, which I thought was your point in your introduction. Have I got this wrong and is this why my strikers can't score? How should I set up my passing?

Any help would be greatly appraciated as when I have this right, the football looks glorious!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woggle007:

Thanks for all the hard work in putting these tactics together. I have two questions:

1. My strikers rarely score and I depend on the wingers or AMC, none of whom are particularly good at finishing. After 20 games, my best strike has only scored 8 goals in all competitions. Any advice?

2. I have obviously misunderstood the passing. I have this set to contrast the defensive line, which I thought was your point in your introduction. Have I got this wrong and is this why my strikers can't score? How should I set up my passing?

Any help would be greatly appraciated as when I have this right, the football looks glorious! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi bro.. i had the same problem initially, was scoring from set pieces or through flick ons from my target man only....

i decided to take a risk and not use him as target man, ie. turn his fwd runs back to mixed, untick hold up ball and take his name off the target man list. passing style remained the same.. and it was magic..

the MCa and FBs began to find the fwd running wingers and FCs and i created many 1 on 1 opportunities... morale was a bit low for the FCs so they missed plenty of them.. but it was a start... 3 games on... and they were finishing off the chances... it helps that my original target man, has 15 for pace.. so he can also get on the end of the deep crosses..

another thing i noticed, is that if you put one of the FCs on more creative freedom, at least lowest notch of 'much', he tends to drift around the pitch. because of the fwd arrow and fwd run often of the MCa, he actually runs into the penalty box and gets the through pass from the roaming FC. worth a try...

the passing is like bro googen describes, the extreme of defensive line,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woggle007:

Any help would be greatly appraciated as when I have this right, the football looks glorious! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have it completely wrong! icon_cool.gif

Passing= Opposite of D-Line

D-Line= 17, Passing= 3

Hope that helped.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EA_mon_hello2:

You have it completely wrong! icon_cool.gif

Passing= Opposite of D-Line

D-Line= 17, Passing= 3

Hope that helped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

D-Line = 17, Passing = 4 (3 clicks from the left)

Hm, seems to be losing its shine a bit. Working perfectly for the middle part of the season, easily counteracting the wacky tactics the AI came up with. At which point they started to play what looks like 442 normal, and started to score with every shot they have. Is this due to a reputation change? Is it perhaps just because of morale or something else non-related to the tactics? Or do the AI have a secret version of 442 that looks normal but isn't really?

Okay--I must be missing something. I've read the thread numerous times and tried it out in my game. I'm a very small team (Fisher Athletic) that's promoted up to the English League One.

First game at home. I opted for 7-13 to try as a base. Didn't work too poorly. We got a 1-1 draw at home and held our own against a powerful Southampton side.

Next game on the road against a weak Wrexham team. I dropped 4 to a 3-9 formation and was getting mauled at the start. We had no presence anywhere. So I switched back to the 7-13. We bagged 2 goals in 4 minutes and looked fantastic. But then the tables turned. As suggested, I trimmed the tactic back by 1. It was ugly. I tried trimming back another notch. Even worse. Long story short... the more DEFENSIVE I played, the more I got hammered... because the more DEFENSIVE the tactic, the wider the formation. I wound up giving up 30 shots on goal, 14 on target. No matter what variation I tried, it was ugly.

Did I miss something somewhere?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inkspot:

Okay--I must be missing something. I've read the thread numerous times and tried it out in my game. I'm a very small team (Fisher Athletic) that's promoted up to the English League One.

First game at home. I opted for 7-13 to try as a base. Didn't work too poorly. We got a 1-1 draw at home and held our own against a powerful Southampton side.

Next game on the road against a weak Wrexham team. I dropped 4 to a 3-9 formation and was getting mauled at the start. We had no presence anywhere. So I switched back to the 7-13. We bagged 2 goals in 4 minutes and looked fantastic. But then the tables turned. As suggested, I trimmed the tactic back by 1. It was ugly. I tried trimming back another notch. Even worse. Long story short... the more DEFENSIVE I played, the more I got hammered... because the more DEFENSIVE the tactic, the wider the formation. I wound up giving up 30 shots on goal, 14 on target. No matter what variation I tried, it was ugly.

Did I miss something somewhere? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be watching your tempo- make sure the players pass the ball, just before they are closed down.

Also, when you went 1-0 up did you go more defensive?

>>Yes I did. That was when the trouble started.

But let me add something I figured out over the next 4-5 games. If I adopt Googen's tactics based not on my reputation, but on my league standing, I do far better. Let me explain.

I'm a tiny team. I can't sign many free transfers because my reputation is pathetic. But we've had a good start to the season and as December arrived we sat 2nd in the table. So, once I started using 13-19 or 14-20 at home, I was dominating there. My reputation was poor, but my table standing seemed to make the other clubs approach games as though I was strong.

Once I adopted the obvious 9-15 or 10-16 on the road, we did better. We rattled off 5 wins.

One final note why I think this bears reporting: my last game was home to Cardiff. I started 13-19 and was getting destroyed. Once I dropped to 10-14 I dominated the game and came from behind for the win. Why? Because Cardiff sat in 1st place in the table, so they didn't approach me defensively.

Interesting, huh? Long story short, I really think Googen is on to something with these tactics, but I can't help but feel they need just a little fine tuning.

Or maybe the theory about different leagues requiring slightly different tweaks is valid. I certainly can't comment on the tactics validity in Europe because I'm nowhere near that calibre.

Lets understand one thing...and i'm sorry for popping in like that...there is a fundamental difference when you tell a player to do 10 with mentality and 15 in mentality.

10 tells him to defend as much as attack

15 tells him to attack more than defend

One more addition. My very next game was away to Bournemouth, who sat in 3rd place, just behind me. They attacked me very very hard. To get the kind of expected domination I had to drop to a 3-9 version. That's quite a switch.

Obviously, more research is needed, but I think the aggressiveness of the AI is based heavily on the standings... not simply reputation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rashidi1:

Lets understand one thing...and i'm sorry for popping in like that...there is a fundamental difference when you tell a player to do 10 with mentality and 15 in mentality.

10 tells him to defend as much as attack

15 tells him to attack more than defend </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No apologies. I appreciate the input. And I understand the theory of what you're saying. But I'm a little cloudy on the point you're making. Sorry.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inkspot:

Also, when you went 1-0 up did you go more defensive?

>>Yes I did. That was when the trouble started.

But let me add something I figured out over the next 4-5 games. If I adopt Googen's tactics based not on my reputation, but on my league standing, I do far better. Let me explain.

I'm a tiny team. I can't sign many free transfers because my reputation is pathetic. But we've had a good start to the season and as December arrived we sat 2nd in the table. So, once I started using 13-19 or 14-20 at home, I was dominating there. My reputation was poor, but my table standing seemed to make the other clubs approach games as though I was strong.

Once I adopted the obvious 9-15 or 10-16 on the road, we did better. We rattled off 5 wins.

One final note why I think this bears reporting: my last game was home to Cardiff. I started 13-19 and was getting destroyed. Once I dropped to 10-14 I dominated the game and came from behind for the win. Why? Because Cardiff sat in 1st place in the table, so they didn't approach me defensively.

Interesting, huh? Long story short, I really think Googen is on to something with these tactics, but I can't help but feel they need just a little fine tuning.

Or maybe the theory about different leagues requiring slightly different tweaks is valid. I certainly can't comment on the tactics validity in Europe because I'm nowhere near that calibre. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im kind of confused. Are you saying that at the start of the season till december you should be picking tactics based on reputations of other teams? And after that you judge it on league table position?

Exactly what it says on the tin as far as mentality is concerned.

When you set a mentality of 1. The team is all backs to the wall

When you set it to 2-8 I think its defensive

etc etc

So if you put mentality to 10 from 15..you've just gone on the scale of mixed..if by mixed we take it to be 50/50.

So when you give someone 18 for example, you;'re basically telling him go forth and attack, you don't need to spend that much time to defend. But when you stick a deep dline then you're telling him...mate I want you to go forth an attack..you have to defend deeper too...and if you set him to high closing down..you will wear him out much faster../.

I hope I made sense.

Something I've found as well, is that creative freedom matters. I gave away a LOT of goals against Counter-Attacking formations, where my defendings would make poor judgement calls, instead of playing it easy. I reduced creative freedom for the back four a lot and it helped greatly. At least now if I lose possession its up the field near their goal rather than mine.

I've also found, that sometimes you're just gonna conceed. My range might be fine, but their attacking players are too good, or I had individual formation settings as per marking wrong.

Also, I wondered if no arrows always means Counter-attacking, or if f-arrows always means its not counter-attacking. It seems to me that sometimes the AI will play a formation with arrows, but it's counterattacking which got me into a lot of trouble.

Thanks rashidi1... I do understand mentality. I just wasn't sure how you were relating it to my problem of being ripped apart with Googen's more defensive tactics.

liamburke, I will be checking creative freedom. I know my away tactics are using the same freedom as I have on the home tactics, and maybe that's important.

And EA_mon_hello2... I don't think it's right to make any concrete conclusions on my suspicions yet because I've only tested them for 10-12 games. I'm just finding that the league standings seem to affect how aggressively the AI approaches games. How does that work at the start of a season? Or a cup tie? No idea... yet. But you can be sure I'll be watching it.

Like I said, I don't quite accept everything Googen originally gave us, but there's certainly food for thought and experimentation.

Inkspot..with closing down the way it is..and I'm sorry googen.....didn't mean to barge in... with closing down the way it is, its dangerous playing too deep. The dangerzones are almost in your penalty box. So you need to do several things

1. Play with a low normal if you want to play defensive.

2. Make sure your dcs are at least on lowest notch of normal if you want to keep possession

3. Make sure the fullbacks mark tight if you want to cover the flanks

If your players at the back play too deep a mentality they may never help you keep possession of the ball. set them to 1 and then set them to 10 and you will see the difference

Rashidi1... thanks again. If I interpret what you're saying right, a general rule of thumb would be that the more you close down, the more space you open up in front of the goal. As a result, if you back off too deep, you invite the other team to attack that space.

Sorry--I'm just trying to work things through. I'm a verbal person. And the idea of space has been something I've always looked at in FM... since its earliest renditions. That's what attracted me to Googen's theory. A narrow attacking form actually DOES work in my experience because by its very nature it creates all kinds of space down the flanks.

But I need to spend more time addressing space defensively, I think.

Here is my first experience with this tactic. I decided to tell the long story b/c I enjoyed it so much. It had been a while since I had really enjoyed WWSM07, and this changed that. So, here goes...

As a big fan of RoO and RoT, this was intriguing to me. So, with 11 games to go in my ECN season with Aldershot sitting 6th and on the edge of the promotion playoff, I decided to give it a try. I was more than 10 points away from leader Scunthorpe. Why not?

I was already using a 3 set tactic that was more or less Attacking, Balance and Defensive much like these in a 442, so the shift was not really drastic. I had nice results, but not enough to insure promotion. And, with the reranking business, the timing was perfect to make some changes.

I quickly figured out that my Home base was 9-15 and went at it from there.

Aldershot proceeded to go 8 W, 2 D, 1 L to close out the season! Early on, the scores were 1 nil, and the most notable thing was that the opposition could not score. In fact, from inception, no one scored on us until the 10th game!

Mostly, I use the 9-15 Home and the 5-11 Away. I drop down when we scored by one. As I progress, I realize that when we are dominating, particularly at home, holding the tactic after a goal often produces more goals.

Sadly, the draws and loss came in the last three games (clearly managerial mistakes). We blew a chance to win the ECN outright with a 1-2 loss to Cambridge in game 10.

The playoff v. Woking (arch rivals) was a wipe out. 3-0 Away, 1-0 Home for a comfortable win. Again, the 5-11 Road set smokes them. I use the 9-15 Home even tho we have 3 away goals b/c I want to see if we can dominate before backing off. We do and I let it ride.

Now, to Rushden and promotion. This team was a nitemare all season and I am nervous. I go for the mid-range tactic of 7-13 and it doesnt work. We are getting pwned all over the pitch. The manager (me) is clueless.

Down 1 nil at the break I decide that we need to counter attack. So, I change to the 5-11 Away. The first action of the second half I watch a free kick sail into our net. 2-0. Two minutes later, Aldershot pull one back on a free kick of our own.

Then disaster: MC sent off in 68th. No! Not after all of this fight back. I wanted to jump out a window. So, what do I do? I stop the game and ponder. I ultimately decide to keep both FC up top and play 3 mid. I keep the 5-11 Away and pray they counter.

Down a goal and down to 10 men, Aldershot proceed to turn in the single most amazing performance I have seen in this game. They draw level in the 87th minute and then took the lead in the 90th on a cracking cross and blast that put them into League Two! I was speechless.

On to League Two!!!

So, I just wanted to say to Googen: Amazing stuff here. I hope it works in 2008. KUTGW!!!

Inkspot....

I have also been playing around with league position being a good guide as to what tactic range you should start against.I have had some noticable results with this to.Im playing in 2012/13 season with Leeds(predicted Prem Finish 20th),so i thought id have to be very defensive at home,but after a run off 6 games without conseading a goal,or scoring very many either!, i have bumped up my home to 10-16.This i used to beat/dominate Man U 3-1.

This tactical set is the best ive used in FM07,when you bump up or down a couple of clicks you can see the difference it makes straight away.

I have used these tactics for nearly 2 seasons and havent seen the team "hit the wall" as other tactics ive used/created.

Also the kind of football you see being played is beautiful to watch.

KUTGW Gooden

Originally posted by Inkspot:

And the idea of space has been something I've always looked at in FM... since its earliest renditions. That's what attracted me to Googen's theory. A narrow attacking form actually DOES work in my experience because by its very nature it creates all kinds of space down the flanks.

QUOTE]

Agreed. In previous FM/CMs I've used a narrow formation (4-1-3-2) with the RMC and LMC on darrows. Focused passing down both wings. This created loads of space to play balls into and then to run w the ball.

It is not working as well in the Demo. I may try sarrows to the wing instead of those weird hook arrows. I don't know if that is a cosmetic difference or if it actually changes the run?

If following this thread and the playFM thread, it means i have to change and tweak the sliders like 5 times for each game which seems way too much, because of changing the strategy causes a must change of players mentality and then -> change CD -> change time wasting -> change tempo - > change DL - > change passing etc etc...

thats way too much changing .. isnt it ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korzy:

If following this thread and the playFM thread, it means i have to change and tweak the sliders like 5 times for each game which seems way too much, because of changing the strategy causes a must change of players mentality and then -> change CD -> change time wasting -> change tempo - > change DL - > change passing etc etc...

thats way too much changing .. isnt it ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not if you want success.

However I don't follow and rule and change my mentality, passing, tempo etc by viewing games and seeing how it is working out. There will be times that only passing or tempo might be needed to be changed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korzy:

so what are the situations that lead you to change mentalities? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For me mainly when the opposition changes tactics which can be observed through the 'formation' option during a match.

e.g. when the opposition changes to 4-4-2 with short Farrows on wingers from no arrows, it became more attacking, if I was leading at that time, I adjust mentality down by 1 and tick counter attack.

and dont you change passing \ tempo \ DL according to that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only change those when the AI goes 4-2-4: i.e. slowest tempo, narrowest width and deepest d-line coupled with forward runs rarely on 9 players, time wasting often and low mentality (how low depends on whether I am home/away).

and are you doing all good(assuming you're using Googen's instructions, yes?)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately I am not using Googen's instructions but I am using the rule of one for mentalities. My tactics is based on WWfan's original post of RoO and RoT.

I never mirror time wasting with passing/tempo etc, rarely do I change passing/tempo/creativity either.

I played 1180 matches or so in my last saved game where I started unemployed and then moved from Fluminense --> Porto --> AC Milan --> liverpool. I won 820 games and drew 100 or so, gaining 1480 hall of fame points in the process.

Well, this had been promising for a while. But now even this tactic is frustrating. All of a sudden, I cannot figure out which tactic works best for home or away. Keep replaying and just wont adjust. Just starting to hate this game.

I think I just quit this game until I get '08.

Maybe it will actually be fun.

Guest mamxus_cs

Googen, can i ask you why you let the fullbacks and defensive midfielder hold up ball? I am asking this because i am trying to implement your theory with 3 defenders(3-4-3 formation). Who would hold up ball with this formation. Thanks, your theory is working really well for me with Atletico Madrid. i've won the triple already.

Archived