what clever media messages have you currently seen?

so i'm in to my 1st 2 months on the new fm11

i've seen this message that made me laugh but could be very true irl too

i'm leeds utd btw

the story started when i put bradley johnson on the transfer market and offered him to clubs for 300k

ipswich town came in with a bid of exactly 300k and a day later sheff utd came in with a bid of 150k + 150k over 12 months

i accepted both

i then see a story in the media the following day from a sheff utd fans spokesman saying how upset sheff utd fans were that their club was looking to sign rejects from a leeds utd team (or rivals)

it made me laugh

anyone else had something similar i never noticed these stories in fm10 (maybe due to the news inbox being too scattered) i love the fm11 news section it's easy to find relevant stories

good job SI

I much prefer the way the inbox is laid out in FM11. It is infinitely better and I'm already feeling part of the game world, whereas in previous versions I felt isolated from the football world. I'll look out for some good messages now!

I much prefer the way the inbox is laid out in FM11. It is infinitely better and I'm already feeling part of the game world, whereas in previous versions I felt isolated from the football world. I'll look out for some good messages now!

might have been a rivals message mate so for gillingham check out for rival messages

Archived