Guide to Adding Club and Competition Logos for FMH2007

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by michaeltmurrayuk:

Is there are a limit on how many logos the game can display? (apart from the memory card size/free space) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty sure there isn't.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kenners:

There is a limit.

Iirc it's about 250 club logos, can't remember offhand what the limit is for the competition logos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, any idea what the logos need to be called for teams with nonstandard characters in their name (Nürnberg, FC Köln etc...)

This is also a problem for me. I have all the German logos done for FMH07, but for teams with names containing umlauts (like Bayern München, 1860 München, Nürnburg, Köln, etc.) despite every combination I tried to name these .PNG files, the logo doesn't show up in the game.

Could someone let us PSP graphic editing fans know how to activate these teams or better ye, could SI post a master list of all the teamlogo names we can make logos for?

I recommend using the editor, but here is a line i have confirmed as working:

"PLAYER" "Philipp" "Lahm" "FC Bayern München" "" "" "" "" "" "Barcelona"

Just edit that depending on the specific changes you want to make

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Russ99:

Nope, no dice.

I tried on both my PC and Mac and neither work. icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well for mine for when editing letters with accents i did what i said and it worked.

I opened up word and type most of the team name then inserted the special letters then i copied and pasted the name.

ive got all the club badges and competition logos on my football manager handheld 2007 but i cant get y transfers to work. ive put them in PSP/COMMON/FMH/changes.txt and it still dont work, ive used the editor and everything could someone help me?

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a list of the filenames that the club logos need to be for them to work in the game?

I still can't get logo files named with the German ü, ä and ö umlauts and the Spanish accent marks to work with the game. Also, Q.P.R. doesn't seem to work either. Could this be a Win XP-only character set issue? My Mac and Win 98 machines don't work.

Can anyone at SI help with this?!?

I still cant see anything in the game. I downloaded a few packages from other topics. I thought that the pictures were in the right format: 30x60 .png, Then I did this:

1.) Connect psp to pc

2.) Open the PSP so i get the PSP and MP_ROOT folders.

3.) Create a new folder: PICTURE

4.) Then created a folder in PICTURE called FMHCLUBS

5.) Put the downloaded files, clublogos, and put them in the FMHCLUBS folder.

6.) Quit from USB Mode and start FMH 2007 but there are no pictures anywere.

Maybe there are some dutch people who can help me just in my own language.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaartenWibbens:

I still cant see anything in the game. I downloaded a few packages from other topics. I thought that the pictures were in the right format: 30x60 .png, Then I did this:

1.) Connect psp to pc

2.) Open the PSP so i get the PSP and MP_ROOT folders.

3.) Create a new folder: PICTURE

4.) Then created a folder in PICTURE called FMHCLUBS

5.) Put the downloaded files, clublogos, and put them in the FMHCLUBS folder.

6.) Quit from USB Mode and start FMH 2007 but there are no pictures anywere.

Maybe there are some dutch people who can help me just in my own language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in the same situation, i have done all this correctly (as far as i can see) and there are no logos not one team has one out of about 200 so its obviously a file thing ive done wrong. can anyone help me please?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Could anyone give me step by step instructions on how to add competition and club logos tried this before and i can get it 2 work because i dont know how 2 make the picture 30x60 or whatever it needs 2 be </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Search on the forum because people have made them personnaly for use by everyone

I am so stuck on getting this to work - please help somebody!!

I have downloaded the English Megapack and put the PICTURE file alongside the PSP and MP_ROOT folders - no joy!!

I have checked te file names - all ok and the pic files - all ok. PLEASE HELP

• 1 month later...
Guest oliver_milev

somebody help me with team logos,i`ve downloaded and where do i extract it and how to instal it???? HELP!!!!

i see that every one has been able to download the club logos etc ...

am i the only one where when i try to download them it tells me i carnt beacse the file has been deleted .... and how can i overcome this annoying obsticle ??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived