Man City vs Arsenal

Which moron removed the topic?

I was asking how they played because I wanted to replicate it in FM, so it's about the tactic, and tactic = game so don't remove it moron.

Song was going forward a lot of the times

Did they played with 3 CM (2x defensive support and advanced playmaker attack/support)?

It did look so, Song must've been on support, Denilson on the other hand didn't venture foward.

I've left the topic open, but would appreciate a PM if you think someone has deleted a topic you've made and you wish to question why. There's absolutely no need for the abusive tone.

Could be that you posted in General Questions, whereas you're looking for tactical advice?

I think Arsenal always plays with 3 CMs. Either they are Song, Fabregas and Wilshere, and in this case Wilshere stays back in a deep-lying playmaker role, or the CMs are Song, Fabregas and Diaby, and in this case Song stays back and Diaby plays as a hybrid CM/AM.

For this match, I'd set them up like this:

(all CMs)

Denilson: Central Midfielder, defend

Song: Ball-winning Midfielder, support

Fabregas: Advanced Playmaker, attack

I agree that Arsenal always play with 3 CMs. My setup for Arsenals midfield this season would be something like this:

MCr: Fabregas; Central midfielder, attack

MCc: Song; Ballwinner, defend (Tweak Run from deep; sometimes and roam from position)

MCl: Denilson, Central midfielder, support (Longshots rarely)

Arsenal have been playing 4-2-3-1 for around a year now since Van Persie got injured last year, wenger also refers 2 it as a 4-2-3-1,

Fabregas

Song-wilshere

Is how we have been setting up this season, song as a ball winner/box 2 box player and wilshere has been playing as a deep lying playmaker, cesc is usually the second highest up after the striker playing in the hole....

Archived