The 200 Season Experiment

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Luke Hearn:

Unreal - are the logos easy to install? Whenever I've tried that in the past they were a pain - but they do look loverly :-)

Really easy you download them put them in the file skins.And in the game on preferences you selct load up skins.I may be wrong and missed something out though.

Originally posted by thezogsageordie:

How about if you did a sort of "Where Are They Now?" thing, involving all the 20 Premiership Clubs in the 07/08 season.

See if anybody 'does a Leeds' or Wimbledon for that matter icon_wink.gif

Thats what i'm doing after the 200 seasons to see how the premiership has changed.

mate this is fantasic, great work.

such a pity about liverpool though, don't worry, we'll be back!

also, would it be possible for you show the history screen, just so we can see in a quick glance who has dominated?

thanks mate

Maybe after the 50th season you could upload the save for a look or do a Big update on player movement and where the best players are. I assume that Fulham side which scored 94 must be phenomonal...

Considered doing something like this myself but my PC is also on its last legs...

Originally posted by Bloodbore8:

Awesome. Can you show all leagues from Blue Square to Premier from now on? It would be awesome to know if any of the current Premiership teams made their way back to Blue Square or the League Two!

It would be too hard to do and i want to get them done quickly

Originally posted by Unrealgod:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bloodbore8:

Awesome. Can you show all leagues from Blue Square to Premier from now on? It would be awesome to know if any of the current Premiership teams made their way back to Blue Square or the League Two!

It would be too hard to do and i want to get them done quickly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you just do it, say, ever 10 years at least?

Unrealgod, just to let you know I have really enjoyed reading your experiment and three days ago I started my own, similar experiment. I have found similarities in both e.g. the big four all suffer after a substantial amount of time. The only thing is in mine I am up to 2062 and had stopped the holiday to have a look around and see what was going on. I continued the game and got offered a job as Watford manager. Straight away I thought, they must be in the BSP or BSS, upon checking them though they was in the Prem, had qualified for the CL and the season before had won the prem. Needless to say, £24000 starting pay was too good to turn down and I am now manager of Watford in 2062 and have just sold my star striker (Daniel Payne) to West Ham for £47 mill. So I just wanted to say thanks really, your idea has led me (somewhat long windedly) to play a very unique game of FM and I am loving it. Cheers.

p.s If you were wondering how I got to 2062 in three days, I go on holiday 5 years at a time and then just have a quick look before carrying on. 5 years takes just over two hours.

Originally posted by millsy1982:

Unrealgod, just to let you know I have really enjoyed reading your experiment and three days ago I started my own, similar experiment. I have found similarities in both e.g. the big four all suffer after a substantial amount of time. The only thing is in mine I am up to 2062 and had stopped the holiday to have a look around and see what was going on. I continued the game and got offered a job as Watford manager. Straight away I thought, they must be in the BSP or BSS, upon checking them though they was in the Prem, had qualified for the CL and the season before had won the prem. Needless to say, £24000 starting pay was too good to turn down and I am now manager of Watford in 2062 and have just sold my star striker (Daniel Payne) to West Ham for £47 mill. So I just wanted to say thanks really, your idea has led me (somewhat long windedly) to play a very unique game of FM and I am loving it. Cheers.

p.s If you were wondering how I got to 2062 in three days, I go on holiday 5 years at a time and then just have a quick look before carrying on. 5 years takes just over two hours.

Can you upload the save game please?

Also, unrealgod, please update this...please!

He has played seasons past what he has posted in the thread. Portsmouth would have been the most recent champions. If you'll notice in the earlier seasons it says Holders - Aston Villa, because they were the holders at the time he took the screenshot.

Originally posted by Phil FTM:

Still confused, but nvm icon_confused.gif

he has holidayed a game to a certain year where portsmouth have won the league however he has took take screenshots of previous years, they are not the current title holders as it is not the year they won the league

Archived