Dr Strangelove's 4231 tactic

Dr Strangelove's how I learnt to love the 4231 tactic

n37nt5.jpg

With the demo of fm2011 just rounf the corner I thought I would release my final tactic for 2010 that i have been using

First off heres some results with from one season i used it with Everton to trial it out and try and iron some faults out from it

Didnt make any transfers at all and just rushed through a full season to see how it went with a team other than my own

2lcpkid.jpg

Finished 2nd and scored an impressive 90 odd goals with my AMC/STR over 50 goals between them

Also won the FA cup and Euro Cup

Think with some decent signings we could have won the league aswell but injurys really hit us hard before some key games which resulted in me having to play reserver/under18`s in starting line up

I managed to keep 14 clean sheets in the league

A little bit more about this tactic

The back four and two CM are the defensive base of the tactic With the left CM told to hold back more and given the same mentality setting as the defenders

The right CM has been given the same mentality as the fullbacks , my idea for this is so it creates nice defensive triangles that are hard to break through.

Most of the team are on global mentalitys in regards to passing, creative freedom etc as i want my team to play as a unit with the str/amc and wide player given a bit more freedom to express themselves

The left and right AM are told to cut in and try and disrupt the defenders for the amc and str to have as much space as possible to create havoc which seems to work

Defensive line is set to around 15 with offside box ticked to yes

Hopefully you guys will have as much success with this as people had with my "solid from the back 451" tactic i realeased a while back

Hello.

I have tested the tactic with Liverpool in a half season and right now I lead the league. My only signing is Elia from Hamburg. The concern is that I put a lot of goals against teams such as Blackburn, Everton & Sunderland. When I meet better teams like Manchester City, Arsenal & Manchester United to drop me a lot less ....

Google Translation FTW ;)

Mvh Sloken

Archived