4-1-2-1-2 help?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lads could someone please help us with my chelsea team before I crack up I cant seem to score many goal, im dominating teams creating 20+ chances a game scoring very few goals if none at all, while they have 4 odd shots and score. I have a quality team but just cant make it work, I play 4-1-2-1-2 and want to keep this formation because of the players I have, so any help and tips would be greatly appricated and probably save my sanity, thanks.

gk- Cech

DL auto- cole

DR auto- srna

DCl cover-chiellini

DCr stopper-Terry

DMC ancor-Mikel

MCl BOX 2 BOX- Essian

MCr deep lying support-Lampard

AMC Advanced attack-ozil

ST deep lying forward attack-hulk

ST target man attack-drogba/Cardoza

I play fluid and attacking football

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lads could someone please help us with my chelsea team before I crack up I cant seem to score many goal, im dominating teams creating 20+ chances a game scoring very few goals if none at all, while they have 4 odd shots and score. I have a quality team but just cant make it work, I play 4-1-2-1-2 and want to keep this formation because of the players I have, so any help and tips would be greatly appricated and probably save my sanity, thanks.

gk- Cech

DL auto- cole

DR auto- srna

DCl cover-chiellini

DCr stopper-Terry

DMC ancor-Mikel

MCl BOX 2 BOX- Essian

MCr deep lying support-Lampard

AMC Advanced attack-ozil

ST deep lying forward attack-hulk

ST target man attack-drogba/Cardoza

I play fluid and attacking football

I would perhaps set one of the strikers to support and the other one on attack duty. I would also give Drogba the role of complete forward as I think he is better utilised that way...

Archived