Bamble's new and improved OOTP Baseball style League for FM08!!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

WHAT???? SACKED??? icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Just as I was building a team for the future icon13.gif.

I would like to go back to Heerenveen, but they've sacked me so I'll leave it icon_frown.gif.

Randomise me a Premiership team please then Bambi icon14.gif.

Will also be sending you a "Tactic 4" when you do icon_wink.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could have been worse, but:-

BOLTON

it is!!! Minus Anelka of course since Jonny pinched him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How much did Jonny pay for him? Think it was a stupid amount so they should have a bit to spend icon_wink.gif.

And a draw to start, not bad icon14.gif.

Can you put up an updated save Bambi so I can get to work with them? Tactics, teamsheets and all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jonny Kaufman:

It was only 22 million i spent on him not a big deal, well it is to all you lot who manage lowly teams.

Bolton wouldn't accept less and he was the best player i could afford, he wasn't my first choice target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure Bolton can stretch £22m a long way icon_smile.gif.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chrisbamb:

Just to let you know that I haven't done much over Chrimbo.

Wiss, did you send your team?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got the save but not sent the e-mail, so play on without it if I haven't sent it by the next time you're playing.

That's fine Wiss, probably won't be playing now until at least next Monday.

Back to work today and working all the weekend as well unfortunately!! icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry to hear about all that work icon_smile.gif

gives me time to juggle my line up around some though, happy x-mas everyone. hope you had a nice holiday and are planning amazing things for NYE.

Hi Guys!!

First of all - Happy New Year to you all, hope you all had a good Chrimbo. icon14.gif

Quick update - Now that Christmas and New Year is over with for another year, I'll be jumping back into the game. Probably play a little at weekend and will definitely be doing some on Monday and Tuesday for you as well. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Everton 1 (Yakubu)

Dinamo Bucharest 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That away goal they scored could well decide the tie, I just hope we can pull through.

Sunday 9th March 2008

FA Cup Quarter Final

Derby 0

Bolton 1 (Wilhelmson)

English Premiership

Everton 1 (McFadden)

Sunderland 1

Birmingham 2

Blackburn 0

Fulham 2 (Bouazza 2)

Portsmouth 2 (Utaka, Donovan)

Dutch Premiership

Vitesse 2 (Takak, Junker)

VVV 1

Italian Serie A

AC Milan 1 (Anelka)

Catania 1

Napoli 0

Inter Milan 1 (Adriano)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Derby 0

Bolton 1 (Wilhelmson)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Into the semis with our first win (with me choosing team and all) icon14.gif

Wigan 1 (Scharner)

Bolton 1 (Wilhelmson)[.quote]

Decent away point, Wilhelmsson looking good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Everton 1 (McFadden)

Sunderland 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor result to be honest.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Dinamo Bucharest 1

Everton 1 (McFadden)

Everton Win 4-1 on Penalties!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so so superb. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Everton v Real Madrid </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Real who?

ffs. icon13.gif

Saturday 15th March 2008

English Premiership

Aston Villa 2

West Ham 0 - Samaras sent off!!

Fulham 0

Newcastle 2 (Owen, Dica)

Man City 1 (Petrov - Richards and Ireland sent off!!)

Wigan 0

Portsmouth 1 (Donovan)

Chelsea 2

Spurs 2 (Lennon, Defoe)

Derby 0

Sunday 16th March 2008

English Premiership

Blackburn 1 (Santa Cruz)

Everton 2 (Yakubu, Cahill)

Italian Serie A

Empoli 2

Napoli 3 (Calaio 2, Haestad)

Inter Milan 2 (Ibrahimovic 2)

Reggina 0

Cagliari 1 (OG)

AC Milan 0

Dutch Premiership

Feyenoord 1

Vitesse 0

Wednesday 19th March 2008

FA Cup Quarter Final replay

Chelsea 3

Newcastle 2 (Martins, Owen)

This was after extra time and Newcastle were 2-0 up at half time!! icon_frown.gif

Italian Serie A

AC Milan 1 (Gattuso)

Fiorentina 0

Napoli 3 (Lavezzi 2, Calaio)

Siena 1

Palermo 0

Inter Milan 1 (Ibrahimovic)

Dutch Premiership

Vitesse 3 (Sprockel 2, Kolk)

Willem II 2

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fulham 2 (Bouazza 2)

Portsmouth 2 (Utaka, Donovan) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Decent Result

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Fulham 0

Newcastle 2 (Owen, Dica) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor icon_frown.gif

KUTGW

Archived