Bamble's new and improved OOTP Baseball style League for FM08!!

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday 16th September 2007

English Premiership

Bolton 2

Newcastle 4 (Martins 2, Rozehnal, Smith - Taylor sent off!!)

Italian Serie A

Livorno 3

AC Milan 1 (Seedorf - Maldini sent off!!)

German Bundesliga

FC Bayern 5

Bielefield 1 (Anichebe - Flamini sent off!!)

Nurnberg 0

Karlsruhe 0

Dutch Premiership

Vitesse 2

Heerenveen 3 (Matusiak, Henrique, OG)

Spanish La Liga

Almeria 0

Valencia 2

Betis 4

Athletic 1 (Gabilondo)

Well, lots of sendings off today!!

Will save the game now and upload a link in the next 30mins or so. There have been some signings for some of you, so you may want to look at your new Squads since the transfer deadline and advise me of any changes you want to make. Ta.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FC Bayern 5

Bielefield 1 (Anichebe - Flamini sent off!!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My team is so bad /o\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wisla_krakow:

I know 5ergio can't download from Megaupload, but my laptop won't download from filefront at all (with anything) atm, gets to 1% and then does nothing icon13.gif.

Unless there's another good download site, would be too much work to ask Bambi to upload it to two sites. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to mail Chris 'bout it but lemme just say it here. File front doesn't work for me either atm icon_frown.gif In the meantime I've came across 4shared.com (which some posters use, such as LokedOut420) and there never occurred a problem using that site for me up to now. So it'll be magnificent if you can use that site instead of filefront. I know that's too much asking but I really want to be in this and tried everything to found a way for megaupload or filefront. icon_frown.gif None worked as you can predict.

Also 1-1 at Villa, not a good result imo. We should've been winning those games.

Well, I think I've found the route to my problems with upload speeds to megaupload and filefront, etc.

I found this piece of news about Virgin media!!!

"Virgin Media ISP already have a traffic management policy in place.

These are their policies as of now :-

XL package (20Mb) - If you download more than 3Gb between 4pm and midnight your speed will be cut back to 5Mb for a 4 hour period, it will go back up to 20Mb until you download another 3 Gb.

L package (4Mb) - If you download more than 750Mb between 4pm and midnight your speed will be cut back to 2Mb for a 4 hour period, it will go back up to 4Mb until you download another 750 Mb.

M package (2Mb) - If you download more than 350Mb between 4pm and midnight your speed will be cut back to 1Mb for a 4 hour period, it will go back up to 2Mb until you download another 350 Mb."

Basically I have the 8MB package and spend most of the day downloading/uploading things. With the new policy above, it appears that my download/upload speeds are being throttled back when I download so much within a 12 hour period to rates which are totally unacceptable as far as I'm concerned. I'm half way through a 12 month contract, but I think once the contract is up I'll be looking for another service provider!!!

Anyway, I'm on now and will get on with the game. icon_wink.gif

Yeh, unlimited downloads, but what's the point of having them if your speed is going to get cut back. The reason I went for the package I was offered was because of the unlimited offer and they certainly didn't mention anything about "un"-restricted speeds!! icon_frown.gif

Anyway, 6 months and I'll be joining someone else, on with the game!!

Archived