[FM10] You want a champions league title?? I will give it to you!!

Blackwolves

The team I am going to manage is the premiere division giants Chelsea and try to lead them to their first cl glory. I have made quite a move in the transfer window as I WILL BE NOT ABLE TO MAKE ANY OTHER MOVE UNTIL 2011.

Transfer ins

Andrea pirlo $28m from ac Milan

Antonio cassano $28m from Sampdoria

Mario Balotelli $70m from Inter Milan

Neymar $25m from Santos (Joining at the end of season)

Transfer outs

Deco to Everton for $4.1m

Florent Malouda to lyon for $15.5m

Solomon Kalou to sunderland for $12.25m

John obi mikel to sunderland for $16.5m

Joe cole to Man city for $23.5m

Hilario to Inter for loan (fee of $230k)

I canceled all the pre season friendlies

Community shield

Chelsea 0 - 1 Man utd ( It all got wrong because of a huge mistake by petr cech by giving the ball to rooney instead of Terry)

Premiere league (August)

Chelsea 1 - 0 Fulham = Lampard scores to give us the first win of the season. Pirlo missed apenalty :mad:

Chelsea 1 - 0 Sunderland = A.cole gives the team the victory with a placed shot after a great pass by Nicolas Anelka

Portsmouth 0 - 3 Chelsea = Cassano starts the scoring for his new club with a brace and bosingwa shoots an empty goal to make it 3 -0

Premiere league (September)

Arsenal 3 - 2 Chelsea = Cassano hits a brace but it's not enough with a fabulous free kick from fabregas

Chelsea 1 - 1 Man utd = Cassano's 5 th goal of the season was not enough after a Mirko Vucinic equalizer

Chelsea 1 - 0 Everton = Pirlo starts to score for chelsea with a free kick from 30 yards.

League cup (September)

Chelsea 2 - 0 QPR = Lampard and cassano score screamers from edge of the area to grab a win for us

Champions League (September)

We have been unluckily in a tough group consisting of Real Madrid, OM and FC RB Salzburg.

Chelsea 3 - 1 OM = Balotelli starts the goal scoring account and gives us a huge victory for the first step that says in the title ;)

FC RB Salzburg 0 - 3 Chelsea = Balotelli grabs a brace and a header from essien gives us the victory

Premiere League (October)

Wigan 0 - 1 Chelsea = Finally drogba scores!!

Aston Villa 0 - 0 Chelsea = Disappointing stalemate

Tottenham 1 - 1 Chelsea = Cassano scores but it's not enough

Chelsea 3 - 0 Burnley = A easy match dominated by my team

Stoke 0 - 3 Chelsea = Another easy match dominated by my team

League cup (October)

Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool ( a.e.t ) = Lampard with a header took us to the next round

Champions league (October)

Real madrid 3 - 4 Chelsea = Anelka with a hattrick gives us a memorable victory.

If you have a question why I am not posting screen shots is because I want to post screen shots at the end of the season.

Will update up to january tommorow

So its pretty simple. I got $112m transfer budget and bought cassano and pirlo both for $28m which is $56m so now I have a left $56m and got $73m from player sales which means I now have at least $100m or more!!! and I didn't pay ridiculous wages for pirlo. He is on a 190k/week which is lowere than Lampard and terry even and I have a pretty balanced wage budget and the main reason I signed him for was his creativity.

@Nottingham forest= The transfer ban which comes to chelsea means I can sign players next in jan 2011 and I dont know if it is taken in the other patches as I am in 10.0 (I dont use patches)

So anyone confused with the dollar system $1=0.6333 pounds

So its pretty simple. I got $112m transfer budget and bought cassano and pirlo both for $28m which is $56m so now I have a left $56m and got $73m from player sales which means I now have at least $100m or more!!! and I didn't pay ridiculous wages for pirlo. He is on a 190k/week which is lowere than Lampard and terry even and I have a pretty balanced wage budget and the main reason I signed him for was his creativity.

@Nottingham forest= The transfer ban which comes to chelsea means I can sign players next in jan 2011 and I dont know if it is taken in the other patches as I am in 10.0 (I dont use patches)

So anyone confused with the dollar system $1=0.6333 pounds

Oh ok. Why don't you use patches?

So with the update now i begin from November

Premiere Division (November)

Chelsea 1 - 1 Wolves = Another disappointing scoreline with a goal from Balotelli

Hull 0 - 2 Chelsea = Drogba and balotelli grabs a goal in an easy match

Chelsea 5 - 0 West Ham = Balotelli grabs a brace and the team demolishes the hammers

Champions League (November)

Chelsea 1 - 1 R.madrid = The match was funny as the post match. In the match bosingwa gave real a penalty and later earned us a penalty and the funny thing about the post match is real madrid was knocked out from the group stage as OM and Us qualified for the 2nd round.

OM 2 - 0 Chelsea = The happiness from the previous match was given away easily as OM destroyed us.

Premiere League (December)

Man city 2 - 2 Chelsea = A 2-0 scoreline at half-time was given away in this match which nearly cost us losing the match

Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea = Was like a replay of the league cup match with liverpool which also ended 0-0 at 90 mins

Chelsea 3 - 0 Birmingham = Balotelli goes on scoring with drogba

So with the update now i begin from November

Premiere Division (November)

Chelsea 1 - 1 Wolves = Another disappointing scoreline with a goal from Balotelli

Hull 0 - 2 Chelsea = Drogba and balotelli grabs a goal in an easy match

Chelsea 5 - 0 West Ham = Balotelli grabs a brace and the team demolishes the hammers

Champions League (November)

Chelsea 1 - 1 R.madrid = The match was funny as the post match. In the match bosingwa gave real a penalty and later earned us a penalty and the funny thing about the post match is real madrid was knocked out from the group stage as OM and Us qualified for the 2nd round.

OM 2 - 0 Chelsea = The happiness from the previous match was given away easily as OM destroyed us.

Premiere League (December)

Man city 2 - 2 Chelsea = A 2-0 scoreline at half-time was given away in this match which nearly cost us losing the match

Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea = Was like a replay of the league cup match with liverpool which also ended 0-0 at 90 mins

Chelsea 3 - 0 Birmingham = Balotelli goes on scoring with drogba

Chelsea 2 - 0 Bolton = Drogba puts on a header and ballack scores from the spot to give us the victory

Blackburn 0 - 1 Chelsea = This result makes us unbeaten for 15 games and it took us 90mins to start the goal scoring. this ends the first phase of the league

Here is a screenshot of the league table in the first phase

1z1uybn.png

Fulham 0 - 1 Chelsea = Drogba scores and gives us the victory

Chelsea 1 - 0 Arsenal =Drogba puts a chip over almunia's head for a baeutiful goal

League cup (December)

Man city 0 - 2 Chelsea = Essien scores a 30 yard shot and anelka puts in a placed shot

Archived