RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant wait for the level 11 build, just a thing for the build ive noticed, the attendances for FC United and Chester hover at around 800 and 250 respectively. both clubs average is alot higher then that. Only a little thing!

Great effort guys, your hard work is very much appreicated!

I think I showed last year that running down to level 10 more or less doubled the amount of time to holiday through a season. Now of course, if you're managing then much of that extra processing time will be spent in the background while you're playing away. I never found it a real issue, personally, though I guess it does depend on your PC.

Guess it depends on how you play....since I play out all of my games (full match, slightly higher speed than standard), I don't find processing speed an issue either. I run the full 10 level english league, plus north america and good chunk of european (down to stock lowest playable leagues). Since I'm playing out all games, (as SB pointed out), most of the extra processing time is in background, so its not a big drain. Biggest chunk of time is between games....which is fine, as it gives me a couple minute break between matches. (My machine is modest 3.0G dual core/4 MB RAM---nothing extraordinary).

Just a quick question in regards to the lower-league cups...

When clubs move out of the lower-leagues do they still feature in the lower-league cups? I believe this was a bug on the FM10 version?

What I have seen so far is that when teams progress thru the leagues they will not be in the lower league cups anymore and will be replaced by the unfortunate teams that are going the reverse way down the leagues..:)

This issue and the FA Vase HAVE both been fixed for the next build and Steve Cotterill will be back at pompey as Manager and we will try and fit non league paper.

i'm getting this every month with player awards for example fabregas has just got combined counties D1 player of the month! will it be save compatible if not i will stop this save now and wait for the update thanks

Any chance of the new update dropping in time for Gilette Soccer Special tonight? That would be good times...

Ive just added more RAM to my laptop today and downloaded logo and facepacks so I'm ready to say goodbye to my social life and crack on with the new Footy manager!

i'm getting this every month with player awards for example fabregas has just got combined counties D1 player of the month! will it be save compatible if not i will stop this save now and wait for the update thanks

This is sorted in the new update and it won't be out till late tonight but before midnight as somebody has a file they haven't sent me yet.

any closer yet mate?

Great work by the way. Can't wait to get my Hendon game restarted

Yeah just about to up them now was expecting the transfer updates but the RTC squad has been hit with a mystery illness.

Getting an error on starting new game:

Warning: Could not process rule group settings in .../editor data/FM2011 to level 10 build 1.07.dbc.xml

English FA vase - Too many teams (20) requested from English East Midlands Counties League (17 teams)

Update:

Error only appears when using the scottish pyramid dbc as well as this dbc

Getting an error on starting new game:

Warning: Could not process rule group settings in .../editor data/FM2011 to level 10 build 1.07.dbc.xml

English FA vase - Too many teams (20) requested from English East Midlands Counties League (17 teams)

Update:

Error only appears when using the scottish pyramid dbc as well as this dbc

Will be something to do with the differences with each file.

I'm getting a crash in early August 2010 using the lvl 10 db... has happened in 3 separate saves using 3 different teams, not using any other mods. Had no problems with the early lvl 8 db I was using previously.

Are You using FM11 11.1 patch

Are You using FM11 11.1 patch

Yes, also tried to redownload it but that didn't help. I have tried it 7 times now using a smaller and smaller database size each time and it still crashes. I have all nations selected but only England and Scotland as playable, same settings I was using with the previous version.

I was using the lvl8 1.02 version before with no problems... I have not tried the new lvl 8 yet.

Yes, also tried to redownload it but that didn't help. I have tried it 7 times now using a smaller and smaller database size each time and it still crashes. I have all nations selected but only England and Scotland as playable, same settings I was using with the previous version.

I was using the lvl8 1.02 version before with no problems... I have not tried the new lvl 8 yet.

Are you using any other editor file ?

I run a holiday game on the level 10 version and it crashes on 11th october 2011 every time.....going to run just this editor file now on its own on holiday and see what happens

If we had any crashes our end we wouldn't of released the file so i think if you are running 2 data files then it will be the conflicting elements between the two.

Also tried that with other taem in same division (Newcastle Town) with same effect, any suggestions????. Lvl 8 works fine.

Tried play Norton Utd my local team but it doesnt ask me about the clubs expectations and wont show me what I can spend on wages coz I not answered the board about expectations.

Great work though

Also tried that with other taem in same division (Newcastle Town) with same effect, any suggestions????. Lvl 8 works fine.

We didn't see this in our build.

Are you running another editor file alongside ours by any chance ?

Nope. All I done is altered Norton Utd Strip, they are Black and white strips and black shorts and socks and away strip is maroon all through with cyan trimmings. With or without that it still same

Odd but at least the game is still playable :)

Found the problem on mine....it was with the patch..reinstalled game and works fine now :)

Good to hear :)

Can all the others with the crash problem uninstall then reinstall the game.

Reinstalled, no fix. Still crashes on or around August 6th every time just prior the first cup or competition match. I have the steam version... could that have anything to do with it? (and no, no other DB's being used)

Same here. Although I have DVD version. I had a bunch of other editor files running mind.

Archived