RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am having problems with FM 11 not recognising the DBC file. I have it in the correct folder and have 'Always reload Skin on Confirm' ticked. I also have the new patch installed. Any ideas? My logo pack is working fine, just not the dbc file....

Yeah, mine not recognising the file either. As i say, not sure i'm saving it to correct folder because Steam folder path is different

Mine is a retail CD version but I'm still struggling....Can't understand why it is not recognised on the game.

Great work guys, but a few things I've noticed:

-There's a team in the Ryman 1 South called Corinthians FC, who make the league 23 teams rather than 22.

- Average attendances in Ryman 1 North (And maybe other leagues) are way, way too high.

Mine is a retail CD version but I'm still struggling....Can't understand why it is not recognised on the game.

Not sure as i am working of a boxed copy and mine worked fine.

I am having problems with FM 11 not recognising the DBC file. I have it in the correct folder and have 'Always reload Skin on Confirm' ticked. I also have the new patch installed. Any ideas? My logo pack is working fine, just not the dbc file....

I'm still having no luck with getting this to work. Fairly sure I'm nor doing something ridiculous as well! Any other tips or work-arounds to get this to work? Appreciate any help!

Only problem I would have with it is the fa cup. Same problem as last year where you need in effect 6 qualifying rounds in stead of 4. Would be easier if SI could let you rename the rounds. Wouldn't mind a version of the database with the FA Cup unedited if you have it. Otherwise it looks good

The next release will have the 6 qualifying rounds for the FA cup.

just wanted to say that i played SB update, in fact still playing it with Ramsey town in level 11 and thoughly enjoying it. Thanks for your hard work. I am overjoyed that it is gonna be on fm11. Good luck with this RTC and i look forward to playing it on fm11.

The next release will have the 6 qualifying rounds for the FA cup.

How is that done? I tried editing the fa cup to have 6 qualifying rounds and it would only allow 4. It's only really a naming issue of the rounds which I thought SI might have fixed for fm11. It has the correct number of rounds as the real fa cup just that the rounds need renaming such as the first two qualifying rounds being named to extra prelimanary round and prelimanaray round and the others name accordingly.

SOMETHING SPECIAL :- There will be a level 10 file release late tonight or tomorrow morning that will include the 6 qualifying rounds for the FA cup.

This is an apology for the FA Vase problem.

Also sorry, but who is making these tranfers out of you's ?

James Marwood signed for Gateshead at the beggining of the season and he is still at Blyth Spartans here, so is Michael Hepllewhite :S

Most transfers were correct but we left people who knew people about the transfers to sort their own clubs out when it came to transfers.

couldn't it just be left as it was at the demo ? That was all fine. Also some players CA/PA has been chnaged

We haven't changed any CA/PA and most of the players are at the clubs they was to begin with according to the SI release of FM11

ERROR REPORT

Sorry found the problum to that transfer bug, the players that I was on about before had a contract transfer status "will join blyth on 20.11.2009" Which was put in place by SB in FM 10. As I have highlighted twice before my Start date when I look in the data editor is 8.8.2009, I think there might be something wrong here either with my FM or the actually download. This also may go for teh CA change

ERROR REPORT

Sorry found the problum to that transfer bug, the players that I was on about before had a contract transfer status "will join blyth on 20.11.2009" Which was put in place by SB in FM 10. As I have highlighted twice before my Start date when I look in the data editor is 8.8.2009, I think there might be something wrong here either with my FM or the actually download. This also may go for teh CA change

Are you using the FM10 editor ?

No I unistalled it. If I open a the editor without loading up the download it displays the correct date/

Are you downloading the file on the first page ?

First of all id like to say a big thankyou to all the people that helped make this, i appreciate all the hard work thats gone into it! But i have one question, if i download the link on the 1st page, will i be getting these FA Vase errors that i see reported in this thread? Im dying to start a proper lower league save, just like i did with SB's last version, but dont wanna start if there are major problems to this file..

First of all id like to say a big thankyou to all the people that helped make this, i appreciate all the hard work thats gone into it! But i have one question, if i download the link on the 1st page, will i be getting these FA Vase errors that i see reported in this thread? Im dying to start a proper lower league save, just like i did with SB's last version, but dont wanna start if there are major problems to this file..

My Editor is going to redo the FA vase tonight and we are going to release a special level 10 file either late tonight or early tomorrow morning to make up for the mistake but we are currently struggling to find it.

These files are ONLY compatible with FM11.1.1 Older versions of FM are not supported.

Where do you get this patch? I only can find fm11.1.0 patch???? Can anyone help please

Thats a typo, i apologise :)

It works with a patch 11.1.0 :)

As I'm playing in the northern prem,does the fa vase problem affect me?

Thanks

Yes it will apologises again and we are trying to get out a new version of level 8 and a special level 10 file tonight or tomorrow morning to make up for the error :)

Gotta say, well done to you lot for taking this big task on :) It meens alot to people like myself who actually support Non-League football that there are people out there who make it possible, also Massive thanks to Superbaldesman for last year aswell. Good luck lads :) (Y)

Archived