[FM10] Luton Boy's 'Hopping around Europe' v2

Luton Boy

A few of you may have been following my previous version of this save but that kinda failed, with me resigning from Qviding and that ruined my save. Here's for 2nd time lucky.

FM Version: 10.3

Leagues Loaded: 37 from 17 Nations (Australia, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, N. Ireland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, USA and Wales)

Approx. player count: 70k

I started Unemployed, Sunday League reputation and favourite club, Luton Town, who I would like to manage in this save. I hope to make it in the big time like Coach Flu, but only if I deserve it so lets see where this save takes me :)

Jordan Saunders - Personal

So I applied for the following jobs: Chita and Nosta (from Russia), Wehen (from Germany), Torslanda, Umea FC and Qviding (all from Sweden) and the 1st club that came back to me were ...

qvidingfif.png

Yes that's right. Qviding again and if I'm honest I'm glad it was them. Although I have managed them before I feel like I didn't finish the job last time so here I go again.

Table

We start off in 11th place, 2 places and 5 points off the relegation play offs and 8 points off the relegation places. With 14 games to play and a -6 goal difference my aim for the season is to secure our First Division Elite status and improve our goal difference, possibly bringing in a couple of backup players as the squad is very thin.

My 1st game is in 5 days against 5th place with our only senior 'keeper suspended though so wish me luck.

Also drop a comment in your following, keeps me motivated :)

Seeing as theirs only 14 games left this season, I will update every 7 games and here is the 1st one.

qvidingfif.png

Well what a mixed set of results.

I was delighted with the 1-0 win and a clean sheet, considering it my 16 year old 'keepers 1st game in professional football and Sodra were 5th at the time. We scored with 10 minutes to go and it felt like I was home. Strangely I got 'Regional' reputation after that win. The 1-0 loss was annoying and although we didn't deserve to win, they didn't either. It was an 89th minute winner aswell :(. The match against Falkenberg was a great one for the neutrals. I was very annoyed because at 1-1 my 1st choice 'keeper had a poor 1st touch about 35 yards from his own goal and well you can guess the rest. I would've dropped him too if it wasn't for John Bergendorff who scored a dramatic 90+4 equaliser after someone header had rebounded off the post after a teasing corner. Then the draw at Landskrona was a good result with us scoring the final goal with 10 minutes left and I was hoping that we didn't have to rely on late goals too much. And I kind of jinxed myself as we scored 2 in the 1st 10 minutes against Ljungskile but they pulled one back on the stroke of half time and drew level through a corner in the 2nd half. Our 3rd 2-2 draw on the bounce! And our next opponents were the media's favourite for the title, sitting in 9th place and finally 3 points. Again 2 early goals set us on our way and they pulled one back with the last kick of the 1st half. I thought we've been here again but thankfully a good defensive display secured the points. The end of our 5 game unbeaten run came to 2nd placed GIF Sundsvall, a result that saw them go top. It was expected and they were obviously the better opponents.

League Table - So we sit in 10th, being 9th at one point but with 9 points off 7 games it was a bit dissapointing but on a positive note, we haven't played anyone below us so I am expecting at least 5 wins or so to end the season on a high, although we do play Mjallby. Our goal difference has also gone down a little bit so I'm hoping for big wins aswell :D.

Transfers - I got 3 defenders in on loan for strength in depth and a winger, who can play at full back, to add an attacking threat. I signed Hamid Alamin after my scouts found him and he looks like he has potential. He was my only signing this transfer window.

Next update will be end of season :thup:

Archived