Mr Hough Winger 10.3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will sure give it a try mate,thanks.

Update: First game in the season and i demolished chelsea 4-0 with 10 players,haha looks a very nice tactic mate.

Thank you but as I said I only tried to improve the defence a little and make a better connection between midfield, defence and the goalie, which seems to work for now... I hope Mr Hough will give my tweaks a testrun :-)

Sorry about late replay but i was on hockey game :)

Firs of all i play Kawee tactic and i so thet def setting was realy good. So i take def setting of his back four and put them in Mr.Hughes tactic. Also i so in Mr. Hughes tactc gap in betwen def line and mid line, so i change def line from normal tu Push Up. And now it is all realy good..

This is resolt after my last post:

Arsenal - Stuttgart 8-0 H Champions

Arsenal - Portsmouth 4-0 H Premier

Arsenal - Man Utd 2-0 H League Cup

Arsenal - Fulham 3-0 A Premier

Arsenal - Stuttgat 5-2 A Champions - i concedend 2 goals whit 10 player when my defender was iny.

hello,can you upload your tweaked tactic please?thank you

Keeper settings is original of Mr. Hughes tactic.

And other thing. Team talk is important!! I have little test whit 2 games. First against Tottenham,and secand aganist Wigan.

1. Home - Tottanham -For the fans- win 2-1 or 1-0 or draw 3-3

-You can win today - win 5-0 or 4-0 or 6-0

2.Away - Wigan -You can win today -win 1-0 or lose 1-0

-Expect to win - win 5-0 or 6-0

So if i play against weaker team i set Expect to win, and if i play simmilary or stronger team i set You can win today

My games so far:

Barcelona - Betis 5 - 0 (la liga)

Las Palmas - Barcelona 0 - 4 (la liga)

Porto - Barcelona 0 - 2 (champ.league 2nd round)

Barcelona - Murcia 8 - 0 (la liga)

Barcelona - Almeria 4 - 0 (la liga)

Numancia - Barcelona 0 - 3 (la liga)

Barcelona - Porto 3 - 1 (champ.league) long distance kick

Barcelona - Getafe 5 - 1 (la liga) long distance kick

Real Madrid - Barcelona 2 - 4 (la liga) long distance kick + goalie who fumbles the ball and the striker tips it in

I'm happy with the results

Any chance someone could post screen shots somewhere of this latest tactic, i'm an fml user and can't upload tactics. Would need to work off individual screen shots of team tactics and individual player tactics. Really eager to try this as Mr Hough's 4123 has dominated fml for months now. Don't wanna clog this thread up so maybe host them somewhere as pics. Thanks in advance.

It's nice to see/hear Mr. Hough is supporting us. I'm gonna tweak a little more so my players don't get tired as much as they do now by implementing some tweaks that were introduced in the 4-1-2-3 tactic earlier. I hope the results are as good... I'll report about it later

Firs of all i play Kawee tactic and i so thet def setting was realy good. So i take def setting of his back four and put them in Mr.Hughes tactic. Also i so in Mr. Hughes tactc gap in betwen def line and mid line, so i change def line from normal tu Push Up. And now it is all realy good..

Tried this tactic with these tweaks.

Results:

727136.jpeg

Against RC Lens,St Etienne,Monaco and Nantes I used only players who are not regular first team players and youth players.

Good results! :D

ok guys this is a link

http://www.filefront.com/17318460/Mr Hough Winger 10.3A-A (Arsenal, Nov 2009).tac

But i must say all credits for this tactic go to Mr. Houghes, for def settings to Kawee and for team talk to SFraiser..

I only took this 3 parts and mix them.

And how Mr. Houghes say in first post u must have right player for some position. For egg. in Kawee tactic Sandro,Fellaini and Hazard was brilliat but Fabregas not. In Mr Houghes tactic Fellaini and Fabregas was briliant but Sando and Hazard not.

Mr Hough you must be a god lol playing with my fav lfc, played 21 won 14 drew 6 lost 1, top of the leauge, torres and funny enough in the right str pos, ngog is amazing, not including freindlies i hav had 8 matches with me scoring over 5 goals, some srappy draws but i put that down to wrong team talk and tactical mistakes, you hav really pulled it off mate, amazing tactic

ok guys this is a link

http://www.filefront.com/17318460/Mr Hough Winger 10.3A-A (Arsenal, Nov 2009).tac

But i must say all credits for this tactic go to Mr. Houghes, for def settings to Kawee and for team talk to SFraiser..

I only took this 3 parts and mix them.

And how Mr. Houghes say in first post u must have right player for some position. For egg. in Kawee tactic Sandro,Fellaini and Hazard was brilliat but Fabregas not. In Mr Houghes tactic Fellaini and Fabregas was briliant but Sando and Hazard not.

hei lord where is the topic of sfraser teamtalk?

hei lord where is the topic of sfraser teamtalk?

He have topic about infuence of team talk on team. So i think little about team talk. And this is my conclusion. In real life player play for money not for glory. So For the fans is not my oppinion. If u are stronger team i expect to win, players got sallary for this. If u are weaker or similar team U can win this becouse i convince u that u bether and u give maximum on field. I give u sallary and i expect from u to win or play best u can. If u play goooooood i give u more money or sell in bigger team for bigger sallary. For the fans against QPR in League cup :))) give me a break...Expect to win...

is this tactic and the tweaked versions meant as a plug and play tactic or are adjustments needed when playing bigger teams and away?

In all honesty both the original version and the tweak using Kawee's tactic require top class defenders, if you are a a team in the lower positions of the league and playing an away game to a bigger team there's always the danger of conceding on the counter. Both versions are excellent for dominating home games/games vs equal or lower opposition that are looking to park the bus, the passing just tears their defenses apart.

This is a really good tactic. My strikers are just starting to score for fun. I also i have a another game to play with a lower team - crystal palace. I'll be interested to see how this tactic works. Here my fixtures so far but i will tell you how i go at the end of the season:-

fixturesq.jpg

Lord Sith

is this tactic and the tweaked versions meant as a plug and play tactic or are adjustments needed when playing bigger teams and away?

Uff finally i came home after work...

I dont care if i play home or away or it is bigger team. This is my style of playing let opponent woried how will i play, and try to stop me :).

Not sure why this didn't post when I tried earlier. Anyway, tried this with a mid-table Championship league team that has been doing pretty good with Mr. Hough's previous 10.3 tactic. Against weak teams it has resulted in big wins, but with team with any kind of offense I am getting beaten pretty consistently. Just too many leaks and good chances for the opposing teams. Tried the tweaked versions with improved defense, but same basic results. I hate that, because I love the kind of offense it can create!

Not sure why this didn't post when I tried earlier. Anyway, tried this with a mid-table Championship league team that has been doing pretty good with Mr. Hough's previous 10.3 tactic. Against weak teams it has resulted in big wins, but with team with any kind of offense I am getting beaten pretty consistently. Just too many leaks and good chances for the opposing teams. Tried the tweaked versions with improved defense, but same basic results. I hate that, because I love the kind of offense it can create!

That is probably what the tactics downfall untimely is, Because it is so Attacking, It loses the defensive edge.

That is probably what the tactics downfall untimely is, Because it is so Attacking, It loses the defensive edge.

Yeah, I experimented and did a save game, then replayed a few matches with this new tactic and the older 10.3 (which is still a great tactic, BTW) with teams that were equal or better than mine. I played close or won with the older 4-1-2-3 in 10.3, and repeatedly lost due to giving up so many goals. Perhaps if I had a much stronger defense (we are only a mid-table Championship league team) it would work better for me.

As you can see from my pic I have only lost once since starting using this tactic and have gone from 13th in the league to 2nd 4 points behind Forest with a game in hand. But I am still conceding silly goals from counter attacks especially when I have to play either of my covering full backs who aren't exactly blessed with pace.

fixtures.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh dear just got hammered by Man City in the FA Cup 4-0, so if I can get promoted my defence will need definitely looking at. They were all terrible. Tommy Smith getting a rating of 3.1 :(

Are you using the original winger tactic or the Lord Sith tweak? I'm also Ipswich, conceding less with the tweaked version, also got in some pacey defenders which is key, I've got Delaney and Phil Jones at centre back, Nathaniel Clyne, Darren O'dea and Seamus Coleman at full back, when I put McCauley/Smith/Kennedy in I do look vunerable to the counter!

This is resolt after my last post:

Arsenal - Stuttgart 8-0 H Champions

Arsenal - Portsmouth 4-0 H Premier

Arsenal - Man Utd 2-0 H League Cup

Arsenal - Fulham 3-0 A Premier

Arsenal - Stuttgat 5-2 A Champions - i concedend 2 goals whit 10 player when my defender was iny.

Hi lord what trainings do you use?

Archived