Germany

Holland

Ireland

Italy (Serie C1)

Norway

Scotland

Spain

Wales

Starting unemployed on a Sunday League Reputation, not sure if I'll stick to one club or bounce around, we will just see how it goes. Went on holiday and Kildare County offered me a a job and I rejected it, twice, and for some crazy reason I accepted their offer the thrid time, God only knows what I'm getting myself into...

2009 – Irish First Division – Kildare County

Stadium: Station Road (2500 – 250 Seats)

Finances: Insecure

Average Attendence: 185

Joined 14 games in, 1 draw, 3 goals scored. All 3 goals came in a draw with Monaghan. Amatuer set up, predicted last. I could only do good...right?

Squad

League Table

FAI Cup

League Cup

Didnt go too bad considerin, managed to double our goal ammount :D Got a few draws :D No wins but came close to beating Longford. Brought a couple of players in but just couldnt find a win :( We went into the relegation play offs and I didnt know what to expect but we beat Carlow FC 5-0 on aggregate :D

Star Player

Stephen Traynor Got him off Bohs for free, good young player and I can see him going far.

Job Offers

Linked to the Sligo Rovers job, dont know how. Only heard about it once and never again.

The Future

I was considering staying at Kildare for another year IF they turned semi pro which they didnt so I decided not to renew my contract and left looking for another job.

2010 - Oslo City – Norweigen Second Division Group 4

Stadium: Furuset Kunstgress (500)

Finances: Okay

Average Attendence: 404

Season Ticket Holders: 31

Media Prediction: 14th

Jumped at the chance to join this team, dont know why, just did :D New country and new language and all that got me excited

Squad Being the eejit i am I let a load of players go before i took the screen shot they were useless anyways so alls good

League Table

League Fixtures

Norwegian Cup

Went pretty good I must admit, I was happy enough with the way the team played all season, we even managed to have a unbeatin run which was ended quite spectacularly :(Brought in a few players to strengthin the squad. I honestly really expected to finish rock bottom but we played so well that we sold out nearly every game in our massive 500 seater ground, well I suppose it was seated, I dont really know. Still almost a sell out every game :D

Star Player

Ole Arthur Bakken A loan from Follo, good oul player.

Job Offers

Absolutely none

The Future

I dont know why, but I resigned from Oslo FC, I didnt really wanna manage a team without a crest anymore so off i went searchin for another job ;)

2010 – Nuneaton Town FC – Blue Square North

Stadium: Liberty Way (3850 – 1200 Seats)

Average Attendence:

Season Ticket Holders: 110

Media Prediction: 4th

Ah thought this would be a good job, felt like I was movin up in my carear. Well all i can say is i was dreadfully wrong...

League Table :(

Why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? why? WHY? did i take this job, the team were 20th and virtually relegated by the time i took over, easily 50 points off the team in 19th :( I really should of checked before I joined! The fact im writin this with 10 games left to play shows how much of a difference I didnt make, Im quite sure i made the team worse. I lost 2-0 and that confirmed our relegation so i did the manly thing and resigned. Im only gonna put up one screen shot cause to show how depressingly bad I did :(

The Future

After doin so well with Oslo I can only guess that my failure with Nuneaton has wiped that out...wonder will I ever find a new job? :(

Its deffo gonna be a very long road.

2011/12 – Llangefni Town – Principality Welsh Premier

Stadium: Cae Bob Parry (3500 - 250 Seats)

Average Attendence: 107

Season Ticket Holders: 31

Media Prediction: 13th

I was on holiday for a good while expectin no job offers at all but I got a nice offer from north Wales :D A good healthy wage buget and my mind was made up...well i was gonna take it reguardless.

Squad

League Table

Welsh Cup

Loosemores League Cup

I brought in a lot of youngsters on free transfers, I was aiming to finish 15th. By my 12th game in charge I played Rhyl 4 times, includin 3 in a row, beat them 3 times and drew 1 and knocked them outta 2 cups by October. Our form in the early rounds of the cup was very good but our form in the league was poor. Thankfully that picked up and we finished the season in a respectable 9th position. Delighted with the way the season went and we are even getting a stadium expansion :D

Star Player

Jon Meades Fantastic young player, he was released by Cardiff...their loss I suppose :D

Job Offers

None at all

Milestones

100 Games woohoo :D

The Future

Gonna get rid of all the dead wood in the squad and bring in some quality players, maybe its not gonna be a long road after all.

2012/13 – Salisbury City – Blue Square Premier

Stadium: The Raymond McEnhill Stadium (3500 - 462 Seats)

Average Attendence: 771

Season Ticket Holders: 201

Media Prediction: 18th

The Llangefni decided to reduce my wage budget quite a bit which restricted me greatly but I was gonna stay on until Sailsbury came in with a offer so I was off on my travels again :D

Squad

League Table

League Fixtures

FA Cup

FA Trophy

As usual I brought in a load of young players on free transfers. They all played a big part in what was quite a successful season, the first few games had me thinking that it would be a long hard season fighting relegation but once we got goin there was never any trouble of relegation. I was happy with out performance in the FA Trophy until we got knocked out by Maidenhead who we really should of beat easily but thats football!

Star Player

Omar Bogle Despite gettin injured in January he finsihed our 2nd top goal scorer. Disappointing that he got injured but I hope to look forward to him havin a full season next season :D

Job Offers

Linked to the Waterford United job after the end of the season and applied for it but didnt get it.

The Future

I have a good young team so they can only get better together, cant see me makin too many changes to the team for the next season.

2013/14 – Salisbury City – Blue Square Premier

Stadium: The Raymond McEnhill Stadium (3500 - 462 Seats)

Average Attendence: 1164

Season Ticket Holders: 204

Media Prediction: 17th

I ended up makin loads of changes and bringin in free transfers and the season went surprisingly well.

Squad

League Table

League Fixtures

FA Cup

FA Trophy

Fantastic season is all I can say, I knew the team was good but I didnt expect them to gel so quickly. I was very happy with everything except for the FA Trophy :(

Star Player

Ruaidhri Higgins Very hard to pick one but went for him, chipped in with a few important goals and was a constant star for the team.

Job Offers

None

The Future

The club was moving forward, cleared out of debt and on the way up so I decided to not renew my contract at the end of the season, dont really wanna manage in England so off I go again :D

Archived