Welcome to the FMCU Awards! - Tonight Only!

Deisler26

Wow! Really wasn't expecting to win as I was up against two outstanding threads.

*cue mumbles about not having a speech prepared while fetching notes from back pocket*

Thanks to all who voted! I'm off backstage to celebrate by hitting on Anne Hathaway! :D

*lights go down*

*one spotlight lights up the podium*

*voiceover*

"Ladies and Gentlemen. That was not the end. This is now the most important award of the night. This iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis the FMCU Thread Of The Year!"

*house lights flare up*

300px-Rammstein-flamethrowers.jpg

*pyrotechnics start*

"Let'ssssssss Goooooooooooooooooooo!"

Cheers Raware. Oh! I nearly forgot - I should also thank Rodrigo Mazzoni, josé Cordoba, Arnaldo Cabral, Jesus Avalos, Luca De Luca, Marco Schwarzl and all the others from Hong Kong to Argentina, New Zealand to Canada, who've helped make this year's thread such a success. :p

Wow! What a entrance!

Jennifer's been down talking to Raware and DodgeeD. Jen?

"Hiya D! The guys look ecstatic with their awards and are hugging them, along with bottles of champagne. Raware thanked his missus, slurring and DodgeeD just swayed and mumbled! Fantastic!"

Hahaha, what about the losers?

"Well I saw AcidBurn slink off with a bottle after losing. However, scandalously he was spotted giving his number to Anne earlier, so we'll have to see what happens there!"

Wow! That's one to watch!

Right, Anne, our final award!

"Thanks D! Our final award is the FMCU Thread Of The Year!"

There were a lot of votes for this and a lot of different ones, but in the end, there was a clear winnner... And that winner was...

*rip*

This is a Tribute - DodgeeD's World Tour!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Thank you all the people who voted and were nominated!

*applause*

Well, knock my socks off and tickle me pink! That really was unexpected. Thanks to everybody who voted, commented on the thread and read it. :thup:

Thanks also to the likes of saxanaitor and Raware who helped get this forum going in the first place and thanks to Diesler26 for a wonderful awards show! :cool:

Congrats again Dodgee D for another well deserved award.

I think everyone is grateful to Deisler for doing a great job of the awards. Really good to see how this forum has progressed from Rawares original post in GD, never though the place would get popular enough for awards.

Congratulations to everyone who won all deserved and here's to another great year of threads.

Here are the award winners

Best FMCU Poster - Raware

Best FMCU Thread Name - What's death like?... Have you ever been to Swindon?

Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career - Freedom for Tooting and Mitcham

Best FMCU Under the Radar Award - You'll never win anything with kids

Best FMCU Career - This is a Tribute - DodgeeD's World Tour

Best FMCU Journeyman Career - This Is A Tribute: DodgeeD's World Tour

Thanks also to the likes of saxanaitor and Raware who helped get this forum going in the first place and thanks to Diesler26 for a wonderful awards show! :cool:

Why does everyone spell my name wrong? :(

Just call me Sax :cool:

Great Job you have done with the awards here Diesler :thup:

And the winner is...

*rip*

Uncle Ron for "What's Death like? Have you ever been to Swindon?"!!!!!

*applause*

Thanks for the award and for all those who have voted for me!! Well done to the other nominees.

I've not been on here too much over the past week and missed your excellent awards night as I'm getting married this Saturday so I've been rather busy!!! No FM for a few weeks now... but my wife to be has got used to me getting my FM fix for several years now, so I'm looking forward to FM2011 and another long career thread.

Cheers

Aaron

Well, knock my socks off and tickle me pink! That really was unexpected. Thanks to everybody who voted, commented on the thread and read it. :thup:

And hursty... ;D

Archived