The Bugel Logo Pack Thread (Logo Mega Pack)

This will be my last pack this year, and any further packs will appear under this thread.

Ive added italian league, all european nations, and top euro clubs. spanish/italy competition logos.

iv contacted si about logos with foreign charecters i.e málaga and they have informed me that the programme doest recognise letters like à, è, ì, ò, ù so spanish and french league will be half complete when iv done them.

the new pack is different and you can design ur own logo set up to suit your needs.

Logo Mega Pack V1

any suggestions for version 2 please add.

This will be my last pack this year, and any further packs will appear under this thread.

Ive added italian league, all european nations, and top euro clubs. spanish/italy competition logos.

iv contacted si about logos with foreign charecters i.e málaga and they have informed me that the programme doest recognise letters like à, è, ì, ò, ù so spanish and french league will be half complete when iv done them.

the new pack is different and you can design ur own logo set up to suit your needs.

Logo Mega Pack V1

any suggestions for version 2 please add.

Yeah i was wondering how certain logos wern't appearing in the game, so now i've just put in the logos that i will actually be seeing in the game. They truely make the game more enjoyable (i didnt tink anything could! lol) but they do, as they add even more realism to the game. great work bugel!

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this file and followed the instructions, but I don't see much difference?

The Premier League badge is at the top of the screen, but that's about it.

Am I missing something?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I downloaded this file and followed the instructions, but I don't see much difference?

The Premier League badge is at the top of the screen, but that's about it.

Am I missing something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

youve prob put too many club badges on at once. try with just the english leagues 1st then add more slowly if that works

Archived