Hollow Heads & Hollow Pockets

Jamo-spurs

Prologue

As The Sun Shined Through The Many Windows In a Large Office on the borderliine of Spain & Portugal I Was Standing Outside a Large Pine Door Ready To Speak To This Joquez Mazoulas.

He Was A Brazilian Billionare Who Loved Dancing , He Owned Various Buissness' Across Europe . The Meeting I had with him was strange , As I Walked Through The Pine Door I Realised His Office Was A Massive Dance Studio.

"James , I Presume ? " Asked A Stern Voice.

"Yes," I Replied with a Nervous Voice.

He Came Out Of A Red Curtain And Started Dancing And Said

"I Have A Proposition For You ," He Yelled "You May Not Have No Football Experiance But I Want You To Manage My New Soccer Team , So What Do You Think ?"

"What !" I Asked "I Don't Know About Soccer , Why Pick Me ?"

He Looked At Me & Handed Me A Black Briefcase It Said "JAMES WILLIAMS , CRICKHOLLOW HOTSPUR" I Begun To Stare At , He Started Dancing

"All You Need Is In That Briefcase , Money , Air Tickets & A Suit ," He Said. "There Is No Option , Accept Or Enrique's Hand Might Slip And Break Your Neck."

I Looked Over At The Room And A Big Muscular Man , He Flexed His Muscles At Me.

"Crickhollow Hotspur ?" I Asked

He Stopped Dancing

"Crickhollow Hotspur," He Said "We Will Have A Grant To Join The Blue Square North , But We Have No Team. That Is Your Job James."

Prologue

As The Sun Shined Through The Many Windows In a Large Office on the borderliine of Spain & Portugal I Was Standing Outside a Large Pine Door Ready To Speak To This Joquez Mazoulas.

He Was A Brazilian Billionare Who Loved Dancing , He Owned Various Buissness' Across Europe . The Meeting I had with him was strange , As I Walked Through The Pine Door I Realised His Office Was A Massive Dance Studio.

"James , I Presume ? " Asked A Stern Voice.

"Yes," I Replied with a Nervous Voice.

He Came Out Of A Red Curtain And Started Dancing And Said

"I Have A Proposition For You ," He Yelled "You May Not Have No Football Experiance But I Want You To Manage My New Soccer Team , So What Do You Think ?"

"What !" I Asked "I Don't Know About Soccer , Why Pick Me ?"

He Looked At Me & Handed Me A Black Briefcase It Said "JAMES WILLIAMS , CRICKHOLLOW HOTSPUR" I Begun To Stare At , He Started Dancing

"All You Need Is In That Briefcase , Money , Air Tickets & A Suit ," He Said. "There Is No Option , Accept Or Enrique's Hand Might Slip And Break Your Neck."

I Looked Over At The Room And A Big Muscular Man , He Flexed His Muscles At Me.

"Crickhollow Hotspur ?" I Asked

He Stopped Dancing

"Crickhollow Hotspur," He Said "We Will Have A Grant To Join The Blue Square North , But We Have No Team. That Is Your Job James."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Jamo there's a 7-day rule in this forum, you cannot start more then one story a week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Truly Now Feel Like A Div , Sorry Mate Forgot The Rule

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnng icon_mad.gif Do not start each word with a capital letter. It looks ****ing stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it does, doesnt it?

Archived