CompleteFM - The New FM/FMH Site

a>

Hello,thank you for taking the time out of your no doubt busy schedule to read this. CompleteFM does what it says on the tin, providing you with help and advice for all FM/FMH titles. I would say the Unique selling point of this site would be the fact it allows members to kill two birds with one stone, it enables them to seek what they want for either Football Manager or Football Manager Handheld, in some cases both at the same time. After taking a look around the scene i have only seen 1 maybe 2 sites with this idea, meaning there is a gap in the market, and it is a gap i intend to exploit.

At CompleteFM we like to offer our new members a very warm welcome to the site, and everyone is treated fairly. On the site you can expect a wide range of views all out together to provide you with whatever you are looking for. There is the basic thread set up but i will be looking to add to these in the coming weeks.

At this point in time the forum is still being tweaked to be the best it can be, ready for public use. But i can assure the grand opening is not too far away. I will provide a more accurate date for launch nearer the time. In the meantime i should get back to my forum and continue the preparations for our launching.

Many Thanks Staff @ CompleteFM

Sorry about that TRFC23 but a few people decided to try and ruin the forum with Spam. 1 even posted Adult material all in the name of my co-admin. The settings for guest are back to normal and thanks to Dec we are slowly rebuilding forum. We are still online though so why not come on over and add to what we have already :)

Any more from you Leedsunitedalltheway and i will have no choice but to remove you from the site. I am sorry to say this but we need to attract members not scare them off. Plus this is not a fight we need, if they did have anything to do with the spam lets not sink to their level. Whoever it was

Archived