a>

Hello nice to meet you all. I have decided to create a forum for Football Manager Handheld fan's as i noticed there was not many around. My aim is to make a site that has a solid memberbase as well as the best content available.

At FMHLimits we offer all the basics and a bit more. We have content found nowhere else on the web like the create my tactic's idea and hand written guides on how to find the best regens and also how to unlock the in game unlockables. I hope you all take 2 minutes of your spare time to have a look and sign up to add to the ever growing forum i wish to lead.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, the banner at the top is also a link. Hope to see you there.

FMHFan@FMHLimits

link doesn't work, bad sign. I will go into more detail (such as your bad header) when I see the site but as the founder of the biggest FMH site then I am excited but worried about this site as if it is a free thing and there is no/ripped content then I will be disappointed.

Who are your staff?

Well Dec is the founder of the biggest FMH site that no longer exists so he must be right. :rolleyes:

Best of luck with your forum and take no notice of the "fansite critic" :thup:

TBF to Dec, he is part of Fanboys, who have the biggest FMH community on the Scene.

Granted, at times his critique can sometimes be a little 'strong', but I think he's probably the best person to advise anyone with regards to running an FMH site.

Archived