Forbsie

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some more things I noticed:

- Dusko Tosic, still at Portsmouth, he should be at Crvena Zvezda

- Segundo Castillo should be at Deportivo Quito

- Jamie Ashdown rejoined Portsmouth as far as I know, so add him back there

- Anthony Vanden Borre is listed as a free agent, I can't find anything saying he was released, so he should still be at Genoa (apologies if I am wrong)

sorry to be a pain, but i can't work out how to use the update file. Could someone give me a step by step guide please?

thanks in advance

Just unrar the download then put that file in editor data folder which can be found in my documents/sportsinteractive/fm10

I have started a new games as Burnley in the championship and was just wondering why I was unable to pick my squad numbers? my team have now been given random numbers

Also ive noticed which mite have something to do with it is on the players page usely at bottom of page are the rules etc for that league but they dont appear in the update at moment

bizzare just reloaded and the rukes appear now :confused::D

Also ive noticed which mite have something to do with it is on the players page usely at bottom of page are the rules etc for that league but they dont appear in the update at moment

bizzare just reloaded and the rukes appear now :confused::D

what, so you mean you just re-loaded your game and then you could change the numbers or will I have to start a new game?

just use fmrte to remove thats what i do

chriss how do you add fixtures for under 18.s reserves etc i'll do that myself now

you carn't add fixtures for reserves i adding the reserves leagues in now

am up to march first season i havent had no access out bounds

weird, me too have gotten this issue. im only playing the english league and it came up just after a few days and every now and then. its the 1st time i had this though.

Wasn't it just easier to leave the league rules and only concentrate on transfers, promotions and relegations Chris / Forbsie?

This isn't meant as criticism, but now you might end up with more work then you anticipated.

Hope you can solve it. :)

Just a couple of things guys, Claude Makelele should be made a Defensive Midfielder, have his attributes fixed and be put back at PSG as he signed a one year extension.

Also Edinson Cavani should only be on loan at Napoli from Palermo not there permanently.

Just a couple of things guys, Claude Makelele should be made a Defensive Midfielder, have his attributes fixed and be put back at PSG as he signed a one year extension.

Also Edinson Cavani should only be on loan at Napoli from Palermo not there permanently.

i will sort this out now thanks

Chris' update was good before this, should've just stayed doing your individual updates as a joint one seems to complicate things.
yeah your spot on chris is class at this im not knocking just seems to be alot of probs with this

right guys i have tryed to fix the new rules its nothing seems to work i have now removed it just normal transfer update now stick new link up soon just going to put todays transfers in

Great work Chris :)

I agree. It's too difficult when you're having to constantly agree with someone else on things etc . . .

But it's up to you. As for the kits, stick them in documents > football manager 2010 > graphics > pictures > kits. Then they should show up in game. If not just load them in like photoshop or something.

It is good that you have multiple databases Chris, so this problem could be solved. :thup:

Up to what date are all my transfers in your db Chris?

i all ways use your thread jorgen so am up to date

right do you guys think i should stay with forbsie or back on my own am in two minds in what to do now

What is / was the main reason that you 2 decided to team up?

What are the main benefits of joining forces?

What is / was the main reason that you 2 decided to split again?

What are the biggest downsides of joining forces?

If you can answer these questions, then you compare the answers.

I don't know how well you two are working together, but because of you 2 allways deciding to work with eachother, I think that working together isn't the problem.

So what is the problem then? Db's not working? Other things not working?

You could also really split the work. Like 1 person doing all relegations, promotions, qualifications, etc and 1 person doing transfers and retirements, etc.

Or 1 person doing all transfers to UK and West European teams and 1 person doing transfers to all other nations. Or something like that.

Archived