[FM10] Bromleys apple pies--Exceedingly good football!!!

jackripper

...Only English leagues loaded as will be trying to do the same as Dafuge and be a one man club. Forgot to mention its on chris summers transfer update database.

Non-League-Midweek-Fixtures.aspx?maxsidesize=240

Bromley Football Club are an English association football club based in the Bromley, in Greater London, England. They currently play in the Conference South and have never gone further with the clubs only success coming in the isthmians league.

Bromley$20Panorama2.jpg

Its not exactly Old Trafford but its a start. Bit of a shoddy stadium with a 5000 capacity and 1300 seated.The condition of the stadium is poor so hopefully a new one isnt to far down the pipeline but we need success for that to happen so for now my old shoddy ground feels just like home.

Finances

Not exactly the greatest but expected for a semi pro club of this size. The club is Valued at around £350k and a bank balance of £180k to start. When i took over Bromley the Chairman was already willing to listen to offers so hopefully we get some new investement as this club is in desperate need of it at the moment.

Season   league     Achievements      Other
2009/10  BSQ South  ??                ??

Bromley F.C 2009/10--The start of that long road

So here i am at Bromley a place i never heard of before i got the call to lead this club to glory. Its been a busy summer with me preparing and getting things ready for the new season. I met with the chairman with regards to the current situation of transfer budgets and wage budgets. We were already spending arond £3000 in wages so i knew it was going to be tight. Unfortunatly the board had no option but give me no money what so ever to improve the squad so i would have to sell players to raise transfer funds. We have the youngest squad in the league so i may need to add some vital experience to the squad, If i can attract them to come play for Bromley. My first job at the club would be to speak to my assistant manager Haydyn Bird about the squad and about how we were going to approach the coming season tactically and mentally also. I decided to stick with what i knew in regards to tactics as you can see below. This would be the tactic that will hopefully take us into League football.

brotac.jpg

I set up with the usual back four with then two holding midfielders along the middle who i will be aiming to feed out wide to my Attacking midfielders who are on the wings who will also support my two strikers up front. Hopefully i can mould these youngsters into playing my way and if so then who knows where we could end up. We have the players that could fit into this system and will probably help them nurture into some great players. So with that sorted it was now with the scouts to find out whats available and whos interested in joining the club. they came back with many players some good some not so good but the ones we identified which could lead the club to glory we approached. i had more rejections than players accepting but hey i managed to bring in 3 or 4 players with added quality to my squad. Im still looking to sell players but its very hard at this level as all the clubs are in the same financial situation as we are and no one can afford them.

bromtr.jpg

Thats the transfer bit more than likely over with as i didnt want to sign player after player and end up with a squad of 50 when i can only regsiter 25. I signed 18 year old goalkeeper Harry Lee who even at a young age will step in as back up. I also signed 22 year old Goalie James Dormand who will be my number one as he is already better than what we have available to us. my last signing would be Sam Gywnne a DM/MRC who already looks to good for the league we are in. Keeping hold of him might be difficult but a the moment hes ours and im looking forward to seeing him put the shirt of Bromley on. I also agreed to bring in Andrea Zola from West Ham but i sent him back as he wouldnt fit into my tacitcs as he played ML only and il be using wingers. (if you want screen shots please ask its just late and i cant be bothered uploading them all)

[/b]

Archived