Derby County - 9.5 Million - Relagation Predicted - Rubbish Players - Pathetic Team Spirit :- Version 8.0.1

Jamo-spurs

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have started a new game because my other save game was corrupt icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

I have the deadly fixtures of

Chelsea

Manchester United

Wigan

Tottenham

I have bidded for two players

Radek Sirl

Julio Manzur

Just to strengthen my team , Also I have decidedto sick by Stephen Bywater icon_biggrin.gif

get ever banega for 2.5 million- really good defensive midfielder and becomes world class in later seasons. im playing with the mighty newcastle (not mighty atm lol) and im 4th. haven't sold any players but looking to offload babayaro carr butt ramage pattison etc etc. any1 know a good youth right back? i really need on atm

get ever banega for 2.5 million- really good defensive midfielder and becomes world class in later seasons. im playing with the mighty newcastle (not mighty atm lol) and im 4th. haven't sold any players but looking to offload babayaro carr butt ramage pattison etc etc. any1 know a good youth right back? i really need on atm

wow thats amazing that score!!! well in. the one bad thing of my season is that i went out of both the league cup and fa cup at the first hurdle!! i lost on pens to doncaster- i was well **** in that game and i lost 4-3 to blackburn in fa cup third round!! but otherwises my season has been brill!!! 4th in the league and some good youth players on the way to becoming stars!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toonfan1:

get ever banega for 2.5 million- really good defensive midfielder and becomes world class in later seasons. im playing with the mighty newcastle (not mighty atm lol) and im 4th. haven't sold any players but looking to offload babayaro carr butt ramage pattison etc etc. any1 know a good youth right back? i really need on atm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Abenzoar - Lyon

Collins - Aston Villa(He's decent in my game although his stats weren't that good in the begining)

Ryan Taylor - Wigan(Cheap,decent,young)

Ignashevich ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamo-spurs:

Check me out in my derby game , my team is excellent , and I haven't been cheating at all icon_biggrin.gif

Derby 2 - Fulham 0

Tottenham 2 - Derby 2

Derby In the Premeirship After 2 Games

And this is my team report

My New Team Report. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you playing Gary Teale instead of Giles Barnes? Is he injured or something? If not, thats madness!

7th in my first season,4th in second,UEFA Cup 1/4 final lost against Barcelona 3-4 aggregate...Leading players in my first season-Arshavin,Barnes,Flamini,Scott Sinclair,Federico Vilar,bought also Mihelic...In my second I had Breno,Gareth Bale,Samba,Guilherme and Stancu.

Just approaching the January transfer window in my first season with Derby so i decided to give a little update:

Derby have a decent squad and only a couple of decent players are needed to avoid relegation.

Squad and first XI

Transfers

League Table

Having been destroyed by 3 out of 4 big teams I m hoping to strengthen my defense. Dean Leacock is rubbish as is Moore,with this in mind Im hoping to sign Anthony Gardner from Tottenham if the price is right.

Just finished my first season with them. Came 20th. icon_frown.gif

I had Robert Green in goal, although i went down he saved me from some embarrasing defeats, even getting into the team of the year.

Players i bought are Kevin Nolan, Kevin Doyle, Leroy Lita, Matthew Upson and Victor Aristizabal (sp?). i have 3.7m to spend on players now.

I plan on going straight back up after buying stronger defence in July...

End of Season 2 Update:

I never got my move to a bigger club so I was more then happy to continue with Derby. As we overachieved in my first season in charge i had no idea what to expect from the side.

And as you can guess,second season syndrome stuck, and after 10 or so games I was really considering packing it in as the side was terrible, but we where doing great in Europe and in the cups. So here is what happened:

League Table

How the league unfolded

Carling Cup final

UEFA Cup final

Now as you'll see its a mix of success and failure there but anyhow I managed to get some silverware, which was totally unexpected.

Squad

Transfers

just started a new game as Derby and after 4 games i'm 8th.

Arsenal away was the first game and lost 2-1.

Man Utd at home was next and got demolished 4-0.

Then had a convincing 2-0 victory over Bolton followed by a 5-3 win over Liverpool away from home!!!

so far so good.

aim is just to avoid relegation and take it from their.

brought in Diarra on loan, Makelele on loan, Hutton for £3.8mil, and just bid £10mil for Nicky Shorey.

hi... i`m newbie in here....and this is my first post....if any mistake i`m sorry.......i have played derby for 3 season...i won LC Cup..at third season...maybe i can go to EUFA qualification...My Goalkeeper Mariano Barbosa....

Defender

Lewin.N

Gustavo C(good Defender)

Waldo Ponce(Good Defender)

Liegh Mills(Leading-inconsistent)

Hoyte(arsenal)

James Mc

Midfield

James Welo(Must Buy if you use derby)

Distel Zoal(after 2 years became a good DM workwate 19)

jamie O`hara(TOT)

Niko Kranjar(Port)

Abdus Ibrahim(good Prospect if you play him)(USA)Pace=20

G.TorJe

Dean CoX

Pearson

Striker

Andy Carol(new(wonderkid after 1 year)

BillySharp(MUST BUY)WITH ANY MONEY

Freddy EastWood...

If you have a good defense you can stay in premiership.......

i forgot to say Giles BArnes a Very Good player but i sold him to AC milan because he don`t renew his contract....BillySharp Very2 GoOd FC...with Billy sharp I beat MU,Chelsea,ManC......

just started a game with derby and i,m 1st after three games icon_smile.gif

Had some good fixtures to start of with tbf! Won 2-0 at home to Bolton with danny haynes and stancu getting the goals, then won 2-1 away to Fulham with haynes and Iwanski on the scoreboard in a match that i was extremily lucky to win. I then won 2-1 at home to middlesbrough with haynes and Iwanski again getting the goals.

So far only one player (david jones) from the original squad has started a game with my line up as follows:

GK Coman

DR Hoyte

DL Pineda

DC Samba

DC Evans

MR Torje

ML Dzsudzsak

MC Iwanski

MC Jones

FC Stancu

FC Haynes

Subs : Price, Hill, Ropotan, Piatti, Doudin

So far the stand out players have been

Coman - Been awesome so far and has amazing stats, seems like a bargain for only 1.4 mil, would recommend

Iwanski - Again has brilliant stats and has scored 2 goals in 3 games from midfield, for only 650k he looks like a good buy.

Haynes - Got him in a straight swap for fagan after Ipswich came in with an enquiry for fagan, has scored 3 in 2 and considering i was wanting rid of fagan i'd say its my best bit of business so far.

In the transfer market i've done pretty well, getting all of the players i had in mind except for ignashevich who decided to go to Bolton and Toto Tamuz who i couldn't get a work permit for. Hoping to get rid of alot of players in january to free up some so wages, most notably bywater, miller and howard if anyone will take them. Heres my full transfer dealings, as you can see i've been fairly active to say the least.

Date Person From Fee

1.7.2007 Salomonsson, Emil Ängelholm Free

2.7.2007 Ganea, Liviu Dinamo Buc. Free

3.7.2007 Dzsudzsák, Balázs Debrecen £130K

3.7.2007 Sburlea, Sabrin FC Brasov £12K

4.7.2007 Doudin, Charles-André La Chaux-de-Fonds £60K

7.7.2007 Buonanotte, Diego River £50K

7.7.2007 Hoyte, Justin Arsenal Loan

7.7.2007 Piatti, Pablo Estudiantes (LP) £200K

8.7.2007 Stancu, Bogdan Unirea Urziceni £250K

10.7.2007 Hill, Matt Preston £400K

10.7.2007 Pjanic, Miralem FC Metz £350K

13.7.2007 Zola, Distel AS Monaco FC £170K

13.7.2007 Saag, Kaimar Levadia £20K

14.7.2007 Haynes, Danny Ipswich P/Ex

14.7.2007 Torje, Gabriel Poli 1921 £1.5M

15.7.2007 Bozaglo, Maor M. Haifa £300K

15.7.2007 Evans, Jonathan Man Utd Loan

19.7.2007 Buijs, Jordy Feyenoord Free

25.7.2007 Mardare, Stefan SC Vaslui £150K

28.7.2007 Coman, Dãnut Rapid £1.4M

30.7.2007 Williams, Marcus Scunthorpe £250K

1.8.2007 Ropotan, Adrian Dinamo Buc. £375K

4.8.2007 Iwanski, Maciej Zaglebie Lubin £650K

5.8.2007 Samba, Christopher Blackburn £1.2M

5.8.2007 Rusescu, Raul Unirea Urziceni £140K

5.8.2007 Raldes, Ronald Central £120K

6.8.2007 Nicaise, Benjamin Mons £50K

6.8.2007 Pineda, Gonzalo Chivas £1.7M

Total £9.6M

Date Person To Fee

14.7.2007 Fagan, Craig Ipswich P/Ex

22.7.2007 Edworthy, Marc Hull £220K

4.8.2007 Beardsley, Jason Burnley £130K

5.8.2007 Macken, Jon Hull £100K

Total £450K

My signings with derby

Here.

transxx4.png

I Signed quite a few players as Celtic_FC, I have quite a few Hot Prospects that i presume will be class in a few seasons, I beat West Ham 2-1 and Newcastle 2-1, Seems like im playing nice attacking football.

Transfer window is shutting, So ill buy some more in Jan, Maybe.

well first season brought ignashevich,Modric cost me 7 mil and zarate. First game drew 2-2 with man united i took the lead twice, Secong game beat wigan 1-0.Third lost to chelsea 3-2 and again i took the lead twice Again. Cant seem to hold a lead.

Just giving a quick update after finishing first season -

League - Finished 6th, beating reading on the last day of the season to move above them on goal difference. Only managed one win against the big four all season, beating liverpool 2-0 at home.

Carling cup - Got put out in the 4th round with man utd thumping me 4-0 at home.

FA cup - managed to get to the final thanks to some favourable draws and the fact arsenal and chelsea went out early. Got beat 3-1 in the final despite leading man utd at half time. A second half hat trick by rooney ruining my hopes.

Players - Stancu finished top scorer with 33 goals and danny haynes chipping in with 20. Coman was a hero in goals for me with samba and pineda at CB equally as good. My midfield was solid and created plenty of chances with iwanski the stand out performer.

January transer window - Managed to get rid of most the original squad, selling mc eveley for 1.4mil, bywater, miller and earnshaw for 500k each and giving away a few others for free. Got eduardo ratinho on a free after his contract ran out and made the rb slot his own after some good performances. Also got sepsi and sorin for about 100k each.

Summer 2008 - Got jack hobbs, harry kewell, crespo, motta and felipe (left back) on free transfers. Made good profit on last summers signings selling mandare for 5mil to man city, ropotan to fulham for 2.5, sburlea to coventry for 4.2mil plus 30%, Buijs to birmingham for 3.5mil, rusescu to bolton for 2mil and selling danny haynes to aston villa for 10mil over 24months. Made four major signings so far, getting ustari and garay thanks to stupidly low release clauses (4.2mil and 6.75mil respectivily) although their teams getting relegated probably helped aswell. Up front i got Briand for 12mil and cavani for 10.75mil so hopefully they will serve me well in the coming season. Also got skrtel for only 1.7mil thanks to his contract being up in december. Also got camucho for 1.3mil and toto tamuz for 1.5mil so i,m hoping they will develop into good players. I'll be delighted when the transfer window ends now as i'm having to fend off enquiry after enquiry for torje, stancu, iwanski and dzsudzsak.

I'll probably rotate my players until i find my first choices -

Gk ustari/coman

DR ratinho/sorin

DL Pineda/Hill

DC Samba/Raldes

DC Garay/Skrtel

AMR Torje/Barnes

AML Dzsudzsak/Kewell

MC Iwanski/Piatti

MC Jones/Buonanotte

FW Briand/Stancu

FW Cavani/Doudin

So, just started a game with Derby after being inspired by this thread. So far I have signed:

Chris Eagles, loan

Charles André Doudin, £45K

Hilario, £1 Mil

Balasz Dzsudzsak, £200K

Gabriel Torje, £2,5 Mil

Gennaro Zeefuik, £1,7 Mil

Bogdan Stancu, £500K

Mathieu Flamini, loan

Gaizka Mendieta, £160K

Delron Buckley, loan

Won my first game home against Bolton 3-1, through goals by Miller, Stancu and a penalty from Mendieta.

Now Reading awaits...

same as the rest of you - needed a challenge and Derby is certainly that! Not easy but Billy Davies made it look really difficult.

Squad is Crap but the board believe you can qualify for euro and give you 8 / 9 million, madness!

It is a complete clearout but surprisingly you can get great youth in like Stancu, Torji, Zola, Patti (argentinan AMC - great playmaker), Marin and Poulsen.

Stancu, Marin, Patti and Poulsen and good enought from the start - espically Poulsen on the left wing if you play attacking wingers he's the job and will cost you about 1.2 million.

Sign Evans on loan from Man U and Ignashevich so you have a left foot right foot partnership that is solid and near enough free, sign Hoyt on loan from Arsenal for right back and the cech left back from St Petersberg Radisk Livi or something like that D/M/AML (i play attacking 442 so he and Hoyt bomb up the wing!)

Sign Kallon on a free and then Molina the Spanish Keeper is a great free transfer - end of december and he is 7.6 rating.

then begin the clear out as there is not much quaility in the team -

Keep Miller, Barnes, Jones (at a push if you cannont bring in better in midfield) and Bywater as back up keeper - the rest get what ever you can for them!

Oh and Earnshaw is a Donkey! runs around lots, breaks into the box on through balls and then suceeds in knocking out the linesman or any fan brave enough to stand near the corner flag!

also if you go on a good run for the 1st 8 - 10 weeks and stay in the top 6, keep checking and refreshing your shortlist to see who all of a sudden wants to join Derby and sign them for january - got Eddie Johnson to agree mid sept and hopefully will get Flamini as at the start he was not interested on a loan to derby (arsenal wanted rid of him) kept out bidding over teams so not to lose out and kept bigging him up in the press!

Once your transfer window closes start reshaping your staff as they are crap - scouts are useless and physios might as well be in the nhs, poor poor poor - can't even give reasonable eta's for there return.

BUT derby is so much fun - as long as you are creating chances and not loosing - a draw with man utd gave me full confidence bar with the fans.

Also get feeder clubs as i think there was none at the start!

such a challenge but a real enjoyable one

have you ever win premier league with derby?do you have any good player from reserves and youth derby?quick reply.....

Sory for my bad English... i`m from Indonesia....

Well i did a Derby game myself, finished 11th in the first season, i found my three key signing were my 3.4 million pound signing of Lobont who saved me so many point in net, and secondly Gabriel Torje who in the second half of the season scored about 13 goals in the league. I loaned Flamini who was class when he played, and the player already who i strangley found useful was Pearson his work ethic seemed so high, he wasn't always the best but always seemed to have the ball and get good ratings.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KelvinGanma:

have you ever win premier league with derby?do you have any good player from reserves and youth derby?quick reply.....

Sory for my bad English... i`m from Indonesia.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best player is Giles Barnes who is 20 IIRC, very talented in game and IRL.

Archived