[FM10] The challenge to make Liverpool the most dominate team in England again

Toaster1996

Well here is my first career update here and I am going to manager Liverpool in the Barclays Premier League. I am going to be using Chris22's database update.

My Aims:

My aim as Liverpool manager is to make them the most dominate team in England. I am going to try and be the new Bill Shankly, Kenny Dalglish and other brilliant Liverpool managers.

In my first season as Liverpool manager I want to try and get Liverpool back into the UEFA Champions League before I try and win the Barclays Premier League. If I don't get into the Champions League then I will try and do it the next season.

My Tactics:

Well instead of carrying on Rafa Benitez's 4-2-3-1 formation, I have decided to use the most common formation in football 4-4-2. This means I need a couple more strikers. The players I am after are as follows Fabio Aurelio, Joe Cole, Thierry Henry, Diego Milito and William Gallas.

The players that I'm looking to sell are as follows Sotiris Kyrgiakos, Peter Gulacsi, Nabil El Zhar and James Ellison.

My Staff:

I have sacked my Goalkeeping Coach Xavi Valero, Fitness Coaches Eduardo Parra, Francisco De Miguel and Gonzalo Rodriguez. I have also sack Youth Team Coach Jose Segura, Physio Ivan Ortega has also been sacked. All of these were Mutual Consent.

To replace these I am in talks with Goalkeeping Coach Ray Clemence, Fitness Coaches Niall Clark, Mark Garfoot and Jon Webb. Also Youth Team Coaches Ian Whyte, Brain McAughey and Physio Gary Lewin. Due to when you start with Liverpool most of your coaching staff are Spanish I decided to get an English side of coaching staff.

Archived