Premiership Challenge Clan FMEL II

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Debtu:

Decided to go back to the la liga formation, fed up with trying to get good rating from dmc do just going back to basics, warning to you all, I intend on knocking Dungy of his perch and taking great delight in doing so, oh one more thing Carley and Williams, whats the score!!!

There' s only one Marky Noble!!!!! icon_wink.gif

torres ...torres ... TORRES !!!!!!!

Originally posted by McNeil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

That’s a shame Gary, when will you know if your working Sunday or not?

If you defiantly are I could try and load up the game before then so you can play your European game icon_smile.gif.

im sure we holiday qualifying rounds anyway mate its 2nd qualifying rounds,

For Carly- CMON THE WEST HAMMMMMMMMMMMMM icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

torres ... torres ... TORRESSSSSSSSS !!!

Season 4 Update Table...

season4ks5.jpg

Arsenal are looking good for the league again but its good to see 4 human teams in Everton, Aston Villa Tottenham and Manchester City icon14.gif.

Keni is doing his best to take Sunderland down with a record low points icon_frown.gif.

Season 4 final Table...

season4pa0.jpg

It was gutting losing the league title on the last game of the season on goal difference, In the final seven games the opposition goal keeper won man of the match four times (sort it out SI icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif)

Big Dave Williams finally made the Champions League and with the right couple of signing I'm sure he be gunning for the league title in season 5.

Razor looked like he could win the league with Spurs for most of the season but had a disaster end of season which I feel was mainly due to the amount of extra cup games he played.

Marc losing his goal keeper in January due to the chairman selling him and then buying a new goal keeper without realizing he didn't get a permit really cost Villa dearly.

After sending 2 clubs two in 2 season (Bolton and Sunderland) King Keni was given the chance of Newcastle and his result have improved since.

Carl done well this year with his newly prompted Blackburn finishing 11th and also had a good cup run.

Scottish Gazza couldn't improve on his first season with the hammers and will be hoping for better next year.

Ricky aka **** head Boutly has decided to hang up his managers coat at the end of this season, Rick you will be missed mate but not forgotten.

John and Matt both have connection issues and this has shown in there final league place.

FA Cup....

Almost forgot about this one icon_smile.gif.

The Cup Final bought together two players who have never won a trophy in either this game so far or the whole of the Spanish La Liga game in football manager 07.

Marc's Villa finally broke his jinx and hopefully Carly will some have a trophy to his name in the not so distant future icon14.gif and no Carly the inter-toto don't count icon_wink.gif

facupaw8.jpg

Originally posted by FMEL Legend:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudester:

Anything worse then seeing carly as a manc fan on sunday? icon_eek.gif

Seeing Gary on his webcam on a 1-1 to Dunga? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you manage to see this then? unless you joined in. icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by dudester:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FMEL Legend:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dudester:

How did you manage to see this then? unless you joined in. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "?" qualifies it icon_wink.gif:p

Originally posted by FMEL Legend:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FMEL Legend:

How did you manage to see this then? unless you joined in. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "?" qualifies it icon_wink.gif:p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What did i do to deserve the slagging icon_eek.gif and I'm more into females thank you very much, I don't want to know about your fantasys of having 1-1 with me and Danny icon_eek.gif

finally blackburn have gel'd

only took 4 years ,45 different formations and one sacking (nearly 2 ) but by jove i think i cracked it

got 2 formations now , trying to keep with just the 4411 but do have a back up 4231 for those sticky situations

playing great football , actually look like creating chances and not rolling over to take one in the behind from the bigger teams ( as man yoo found out last night )

i fully expect to be hitting 7th and above within 2 seasons unless any other big jobs come up (fingers crossed )

so i guess this is a warning mwuhuhhuhuh

Archived