Premiership Challenge Clan FMEL II

I have played a few games on my Totttenham save, admittedly the match engine still has problems but overall is a lot better in my opinion, I have found the MC can still gets caught in possession but in general there movement is much improved.

Worrying for me is my tactic doesn't seem the be anywhere near as good as it was pre 8.02 but I'm hoping with the different players in my Everton team that will make a difference.

Main worry for me and you as a clan is my CPU seems to be maxed out at 100% while the match is on.

Still its early days in testing and I have only played about 20 odd games using the patch so I will report back later.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season 3 latest table...

season3ppl9.jpg

This season is building up to be one of the tightest ones ever in our clan, with 4 human clubs gunning for that final Champions League place icon14.gif.

Hopefully Macca, Matt and Keni and fight off relation but with the new patch likely to ruin a lot of tactic this could prove a hard task.

not doing to bad tbh

playing as palermo in italy with a more or less bogg standard team , bought the usual derek boateng , piatti and ninis but after this patch there stats are dropping like stones so they are dropped now

the general game play is ok , much more realistic

games are high scoring but im 4th in the league so musnt grumble really when you think what players some of these teams have in this league

ive scored the most in the league but also conceded the most in the top half

my tactic seems to be doing the same now after some minor adjustments

(eg pre patch copuld not stop my wingers and full backs being well up the pitch , so for both i put forward runs never and it stopped em ....now the both never run forward so i clicked forward runs allways and now they do )oh and my winger are now doing crosses wooohoooo

see you all tomorrow

Originally posted by dannymacca:

Hi chaps,

Quite possible that an unforseen issue with my wife regarding my computer/us time ratio will curtail my involvement this evening, more as this story develops...

Danny this stuff breaks my heart.

what I tell the E.U.C boys is to buy them a few bottles of red, search the Sky for a chick flick.

idea being lads don't watch click flicks and tend to slag them down and girls hate that, so they then prefer to watch them alone or call round a mate/family member etc etc.

and if that fails it might be wise to hand over the visa card and let her spend a few quid.

icon_biggrin.gif

this method works

am a proven case as is a few others within the E.U.C.

the most annoying thing is even when you spent time with them all they do is watch f**king soaps

icon_mad.gif

Quite enjoying the patch tbh.

I decided on a random south American game so loaded Brazil Argey Colombia Peru and Uraguay.

Picked a random Brazilian team won a game 19-0 earlier icon_biggrin.gif

Then lost a final when I was 1-30 odds on Favourite. icon_frown.gif

In short am still crap.

I was impressed with the new match engine last night despite defeats against Williams, Arsenal and Chelsea. The centre midfields are actually making a difference on the pitch and with improvements to corners, free kicks and long shots it feels like 7.02.

Ballack looking a class act for his age, the only worry is the way Jimmy Briand stats are dropping fast; he could soon play like Alan Smith icon_frown.gif.

Sorry i missed last night boys; though i have heard relegation now looms;not even tryed the patch yet but cant do much worse;gonna be a bit late tuesday;got to work in birmingham; can life get any worse lol; hope my AM keeps me in a job till I get back!!!!!!

well well well you guys will have another whipping boy next season

i have that skin that on the squad page it shows my CA of the players aswell as all the usual stuff

as soon as i got promoted my 5-7 star players turned to 3-4 star players ..so looks like i will have to buy wisely to keep up with ya

see ya later if we are still on

Season 3 final table premiership....

season3pdd8.jpg

Arsenal run away with the title but 2nd to 4th was very tight.

Williams, Gary, Razor and the drunk all had pretty good seasons finishing in the UEFA Cup places.

Sunderland survived relegation on the last game of the season which means next season no human player will be in the Championship icon_wink.gif.

FA Cup Final...

seasonfacupia3.jpg

In a closely fought battle it looks like Williams beat Razor in the FA Cup Final by a jammy penalty icon_wink.gif.

Also Everton won an epic victory in the League Cup Final against Southampton 3-0 but I haven't got a screen shot of that due to the game moving on to far now icon_frown.gif.

Big Dave didI score direct from a throw on against u in the last game, It looked liked no one touched it making it disalowed, if thats the case sorry m8, but thanks for the point, oh and u will all be glad to hear i will be continuing with my 3 at the back formation untill it bloody well works, so easy 3 pts for u all at the Villa!!!!!

Originally posted by Debtu:

Big Dave didI score direct from a throw on against u in the last game, It looked liked no one touched it making it disalowed, if thats the case sorry m8, but thanks for the point, oh and u will all be glad to hear i will be continuing with my 3 at the back formation untill it bloody well works, so easy 3 pts for u all at the Villa!!!!!

You must have cheated to get a point off a fine manager that is the Citeh Boss icon_wink.gif

I'll do my spurs bashing before the bolton game to leave myself wide open to comebacks............

4-1 the 2nd team of Brum beat the 4th team of London

Londons 2nd team regect scored a hatrick, oh dear

Brums 1st win since boxing day......

Brums 1st double over spurs since 75/76, oh the shame of it all...................

Archived