[Update] MiniSE 1.3 *Search Feature Include*

amster

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roy_tan:

I've encountered a problem trying to install it.

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135).

Help pls anyone? greatly appreciate it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need NET Framework 2.0! icon_wink.gif

I need Mini Scout 1.3 for fm 8.0.0!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roy_tan:

I have this same error measage.

Anyone help?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stooper:

Anyone help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Download and install NET Framework 2.0 icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cacegrobar:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stooper:

Anyone help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Download and install NET Framework 2.0 icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I was reading the whole thread when I posted so your post had been made, but the thread had not refreshed meaning I didn't see it.

thanks for your help.

Can't install .NET and I can't validate my Windows....bought this PC from the market so it's got some dodgy software icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Can't install .NET and I can't validate my Windows....bought this PC from the market so it's got some dodgy software </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure it doesn't need to be validated for .net installation.

Anyway, thanks for the program, it's awesome! Who needs Geniw now!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Can't install .NET and I can't validate my Windows....bought this PC from the market so it's got some dodgy software </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pretty sure it doesn't need to be validated for .net installation.

Anyway, thanks for the program, it's awesome! Who needs Geniw now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Teah it won't let me install .NET until I download Windows Installer 3.0 - which requires a Genuine Notification plug-in...which is blocked on my PC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cacegrobar:

You need NET Framework 2.0! icon_wink.gif

I need Mini Scout 1.3 for fm 8.0.0! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wish i could use the newest miniscout... looks amazing... alas im still on 8.0.0 also....

icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atytse:

If there's no mac version, can someone be so kind to scout players under age 23 with PA over 180 and save to a shortlist and post it here?

Any help would be much appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will be different for every game, the information you ask for is relative the save game you have (do you have intel mac?)

Ive just noticed whilst using this program that some players (mainly the young ones) have current abilitys in the double figures instead of the triple digits does this just mean those players are gash or is it similar to the syste in 07 where regens could have potential of -1 to -10?

thanks

Martin

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MartsMac1982:

Ive just noticed whilst using this program that some players (mainly the young ones) have current abilitys in the double figures instead of the triple digits does this just mean those players are gash or is it similar to the syste in 07 where regens could have potential of -1 to -10?

thanks

Martin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

think it's because they are rubbish!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Atytse:

Yes I do have intel mac. How does that factor in?

I was just thinking that some players have fixed PA so it might be worth a look </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have Intel Mac you can run Windows based programs on your Mac (I'm sure you know that anyway). I'm saying because it's unlikely that these FM utilities will be availably for Mac in the near future.... (I use a Mac but play FM on Windows)

Do you mean run this miniscout using parallel or vmware fusion? or can you run it directly in macosx?

I'm a recent switcher so still learning stuff

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tony starks:

Yes I do have intel mac. How does that factor in?

I was just thinking that some players have fixed PA so it might be worth a look </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you have Intel Mac you can run Windows based programs on your Mac (I'm sure you know that anyway). I'm saying because it's unlikely that these FM utilities will be availably for Mac in the near future.... (I use a Mac but play FM on Windows) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

got a problem, i done a search for youngsters aged 16-19 with a PA of 170-200 and found 68 players, i then saved the list and imported the shortlist on my game but it only had 26 players on it! After checking i realised that although the regens had shown up on the search they hadn't came up on the shortlist, is anyone else had the same problem and does amster know what could be causing it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Plumble:

Does FM have to be open for this to work? I have it on my PC but when i try to open it, it doesn't allow me to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, fm has to be open.

Thanks guys, well sorry i can't answer every posts at the present time but keep posting suggestions i read you icon_smile.gif

About players missing in the shorlist, i also noticed that and tried to figure it out. Or my count method is biased which would be weird because it only increments whenever a player is added to the list. Or maybe FM is hidding some players as i found there is a flag that permits to hide a player completely from the game and search function.

This is a very nice little utility. I still prefer Genie due to the vast array of options for searching like reputation, region, club search etc. but this certainly fills in the void and has the potential to be as good if not better than Genie Scout due to the fact its real time.

Ideally what I'm looking for is a real time version of Genie, and this is certainly on the way there. Great work amster.

Relly great!

But there isn't any way to import a shortlist? It woult be totally awesome if you could search just in a specific shortlist. That way I could save a shortlist with realistic targets and just search through that specific list.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by celtic_fc:

amster i wrote down the players (regens) that weren't on the shortlist and used the in game search and found them no bother so the aren't hidden in game icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes i just found it's because of a value wrote in beginning of the file but i have no clue how to write the good one for the moment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

Sorry for the stupid question but when I go onto http://mxamster.googlepages.com/home I can't find the download link on the page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://mxamster.googlepages.com/downloadminiscout

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by celtic_fc:

amster i wrote down the players (regens) that weren't on the shortlist and used the in game search and found them no bother so the aren't hidden in game icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes i just found it's because of a value wrote in beginning of the file but i have no clue how to write the good one for the moment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

Sorry for the stupid question but when I go onto http://mxamster.googlepages.com/home I can't find the download link on the page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://mxamster.googlepages.com/downloadminiscout </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks KUTGW icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tosod:

Relly great!

But there isn't any way to import a shortlist? It woult be totally awesome if you could search just in a specific shortlist. That way I could save a shortlist with realistic targets and just search through that specific list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be possible but i think it would take too much time to generate a list from a shortlist because the data players are spread in memory and the program would have to do too much searching to retrieve the right player from the right place.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stedders:

Congrats on the 1.3 release.

Any chance of converting it to Mono or letting me see the source so I can convert it...I am cursing my the lack of Windows... icon_frown.gif

Don't tell anyone I said that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is Mono? all the panels in one window? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amster:

What is Mono? all the panels in one window? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<sarcasm>

No, it's a regression technique for advanced operating systems - allows you to use Visual Basic on Unix/Linux.

</sarcasm>

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tosod:

Relly great!

But there isn't any way to import a shortlist? It woult be totally awesome if you could search just in a specific shortlist. That way I could save a shortlist with realistic targets and just search through that specific list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's easier to use the Miniscout to search for players that fit your criteria, and then filter them out in the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan87:

Had one problem and I think it is with the database. I searched for players and saw this 27 year old dude within my budget. Typed his name in and he was actually 33.

Loving it though, very useful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it a regen or not? can you remember his name?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stedders:

What is Mono? all the panels in one window? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<sarcasm>

No, it's a regression technique for advanced operating systems - allows you to use Visual Basic on Unix/Linux.

</sarcasm>

icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif no chance for a linux version

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mansfieldfc:

one more question how do i donate icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can donate via paypal if you have a paypal account or a credit card. There's an image link on the site. icon_smile.gif If you wish to use another way, mail me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jacarsenal:

Good Work Mate.

You British ?

Cos if you are it just shows Britains are better than Ukrainians wen making Football Manager Real Time Scouters.

LOL :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, no i am not. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gadasoft:

is it just me or saving shortlist wont work. list is empty on import ?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes there was a bug, i uploaded a new version it "should" be fixed

Archived