Englisher Fussball Bund

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kjohnston1511:

Yes well done andy, enjoy it while you can, cause just like that so called team you support irl, it'll never be 3 in a row!! :p

Oh and division 1> premier league now icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Conference > Div 1 > Prem, actually icon_razz.gif

Oh, and the Old Firm is all overhyped pish anyway, no-one cares... icon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gif

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont listen to them steve , they have soon come running back to play teams like hearts no they know England wont have them , straight back round the table with there tails between there legs , got greedy and nearly ended up with nowt hehe icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

EFB ZEITUNG

Season 2013/14

The season is over once again and certainly brought us plenty of suprises.

Charity Shield

Well this years final was between the Champions Arsenal and FA Cup Winners Liverpool.

Date : 11th August 2013

Final Score : Arsenal 1 : 3 Liverpool H/T 1 - 0

Goals : Cole (Arsenal) de Graaf Armani Moore

Man of the Match : Marco de Graaf (Liverpool)

Attendance : 89984

The Scores On The Board : Arsenal vs Liverpool Charity Shield 2013/14

The History Of The Curtain Raiser

Vans Trophy

This years Vans Trophy final was between Sheff Wed and Wycombe.

Final Score Between Sheff Wed vs Wycombe

Sheff Wed managed victory with former Villa striker Ashton scoring the first and then the winning goal scored by former Boston and Barnet midfielder Fergus.

English Vans Trophy History

FA Trophy

This years final was between Folkestone and Doncaster, it was a very close match.

A Close FA Trophy Final

The History Of The FA Trophy Cup

League Cup

Well this years League Cup Final was to see Liverpool take on Barnet.

Liverpool's Road to the Final : 3rd Round vs Boston 3:2

4th Round vs QPR 1:0

Quarter Final vs Man Utd 3:1

Semi Final vs Man City (Agg) 3:1

Barnet's road to the Final : 3rd Round vs Villa 3:1

4th Round vs Millwall 3:1

Quarter Final vs West Ham 1:0

Semi Final vs Rushden (Agg) 5:3

Both clubs did very well to get into the final, where Barnets reserves didnt make it easy for Liverpool. The match was decided with a penalty after 42mins.

Date : 30th March 2014

Final Score : Barnet 0 : 1 Liverpool H/T 0 - 1

Goals : Renard (P)

Man of the Match : Julian Hendry (Liverpool)

Attendance : 76614

A Close League Cup Final, Won Through A Penalty

Its Been 13 Years Since Their Last League Cup Trophy

FA Cup

Well the magic is still in the cup despite the amount of foreigners in the english teams these days.

This years final was between the defending champions Liverpool and their challengers who were WBA.

Liverpool's Road to the Final : 3rd Round vs Derby 3:1

4th Round vs Northampton 1:0

5th Round vs Grimsby 1:0

Quarter Final vs Leeds 1:0

Semi Final vs Newcastle 3:0

WBA's Road to the Final : 3rd Round vs Portsmouth 3:0

4th Round vs Crystal Palace 1:0

5th Round vs Arsenal 2:1

Quarter Final vs Preston 2:1

Semi Final vs Ipswich 0:0 (Won on Pens)

It was another very close final for liverpool, who once again managed to win it by a penalty, which they got awarded with just 2minutes to go.

Date : 10th May 2014

Final Score : WBA 1 : 2 Liverpool H/T 1 - 0

Goals : Young (WBA) Renard (2)(P)

Man of the Match : Marco de Graaf (Liverpool)

Attendance : 89971

Liverpool's Double Cup Success, 2 Pens, 2 Cups

The Champions Have Successfully Defended The Cup

The Premiership

Final Table : Top Half

Final Table : Bottom Half

Player Of The Year Goes To .....

Young Player Of The Year Goes To ......

Gunning To Glory

Highbury saw the Champions defend their premiership crown, although it wasnt all that easy as they were chasing for most of the season, but like champions they are, they didnt give up and it paid off. Gunners boss Hepburn was very delighted to have retained the title and praised his star striker Shane Tolley for banging them in through out the the season earning him the Golden Boot for 2013/14.

Arsenal Chairmen Peter Hill-Wood was more than delighted with the achievement of retaining the title and hopes Hepburn can make it a hattrick. He told us "It was good decision to bring Hepburn in, he's shown us just what he can do when he is supplied with the resources".

Fans were singing Hepburn's name in the streets around Highbury, one fan said "its bloody brilliant, champions again, i can see us making it a hattrick"

There's Gold Under-The-Hill

Its been a phenomeonal season for Barnet, leading the premiership for quite a long time and they could of wrapped it up, but injuries and suspensions led to the next best thing, runners up place for the smallest team in the premiership.

Barnet boss Gold said "Unlucky some might say but with such a congested fixture list its never easy, especially when players start getting injuries or suspensions, we've met our main target this season though by avoiding relegation".

Barnet Chairmen Anthony Kleanthous said "Fantastic, once again he (Gold) managed to meet the objective we set, but this time he has done in style by getting runners up place in the premiership"

Local radio phone ins were full of praise for manager Gold who just 6 seasons ago won the conference title.

There's Only One Team In The City Of Manchester

This team aint Manchester Utd, this season has seen their neighbours Manchester City jump above them in the league and take 3rd spot and again secure champions league football. Unfortunately Vermeer was unavailable for comment but his assistant Steve Gritt certainly did, Gritt told us "We have done quite well this season and unfortunately Vermeer hasnt been with us as often we had hoped as with his presence in the dugout we could of done even better".

City Chairmen David Bernstein said "Its been another good season for our club and a lot of thanks goes to assistant Gritt who has been doing a great job in the absence of Vermeer. We're in Europe again, even more important we're in the champions league"

No Italian Job So Far

Well with the cup success that the club has been having they must be forgetting they also play in a league, to be precise, the premiership. Its been another average season at Anfield which certainly wasnt expected. Managaer Moscardini said "We're still on course for my 4year plan of taking the premiership crown, we have progressed this season, unfortunately not as much as i thought we would but we have progressed and thats the main thing, things are coming along nicely"

Liverpool Chairmen David Moores said "He (Moscardini) is doing a good job here at Anfield, we believe in his ability a lot otherwise we wouldnt have had him at this club, his plans are still in place and there's plenty of time to achieve them".

Mark Go Round

Well its been a job swapping season for current Newcastle manager Mark Brown, the season started with him as Kidderminster manager, he made plenty of pre-season signings and brought plenty of talent in, early season went very well for him as he topped the first division table. Then his former club Coventry came knocking on the door, Brown jumped at the chance and took the club from the relegation zone into a mid table position and improving the side. Brown only stayed around 3months in Coventry before moving further up north into Newcastle where there are plenty of resources which he has used to bring in some talented players which has helped him earn a Uefa spot.

Johnston Suprise, Derby Delight

It was a massive shock for Manchester United when manager Dave Johnston walked out and was revealed as manager of Derby County. Johnston however told us he doesnt regret quitting the Old Trafford job and is happy to have a new challenge. He has done quite well at Derby too and only just missed out on the play offs, plenty of talent has been signed up by Johnston and the future certainly looks bright.

Ready TO Solve A New Riddell

Well another big suprise came when Hammers manager Steve Riddell decided for a job change too and took over as conference side Torquay. Riddell had quite a good spell with West Ham although this season wasnt as good as the previous one. He left West ham in the top 6 in the prem. A new challenge has certainly come upon him as he decided to take the Torquay job, he played one game which he won so a good start to his new job. Plenty of players will certainly be coming in over the summer to Plainmoor.

Koprivnik Gone Blue

He went to join Bolton and got them promoted, Kris has enjoyed a successfull season in the premiership and with unfortunate bad form near the end of the season just missed out on a champions league spot. As the season ended Kris was to be the fourth manager that decided to change job as he accepted the offer from Chelsea. Chelsea were in the play off final which was to be Koprivnik's first game for the Blues but they were demolished by Reading. The new season should bring in plenty of talent as there are loads of funds for him to use.

Division 1

Division 1 Table : Top Half

Rushden and Wolves managed to get back into the premiership again followed by Reading who got through via the play offs.

Final Score : Play Off Final - Chelsea vs Reading

Division 1 Table : Bottom Half

A return to division 2 for Fulham who not too long ago were in the premiership, followed by Boston who enjoyed 3seasons at the highest level, Swindon were the 3rd team to be relegated who were close to getting into the premiership last season.

Division 2

Division 2 Table : Top Half

It was success for Peterborough and Lincoln as they managed to get the automatic spots and promotion into Division 1. The play off was also were close

as Millwall edged out Wigan in the final.

Division 2 Table : Bottom Half

It wasnt a good day at Sunderland as the former premiership team went down again and now into Division 3, Nottm Forest, Dover and Blackpool join them in Division 3 next season.

Division 3

Division 3 Table : Top Half

Ex conference team Telford managed to get themselves promoted into Division 2, followed by Gillingham and Hull. The play off was also another close game as Bury managed to beat ex Division side Norwich 2-1 after a goal in extra time.

Division 3 Table : Bottom Half

A sad day for Luton fans as their club crashed out of the football league.

Conference

Conference Table : Top Half

Its life into the football league for former non-league footie team Dorchester.

Conference Table : Bottom Half

Well ex non league side Crawley have gone back to where they come from, they were followed by the other former non-league side Colwyn Bay. The third team to go into non-league football are Halifax who join other former league teams like Huddersfield and Stockport.

Super Cup

This seasons Super Cup final saw Man Utd take on portugese side Boavista. It was a one sided affair with Boavista taken the trophy back to Portugal.

Portugese Too Hot For Red Devils In Super Cup

The History Of The Super Cup

Uefa Cup

Liverpool were representing england in the Uefa Cup, they were later to be joined by Arsenal.

1st Round : Liverpool 5 vs 1 Dinamo Batumi (Agg)

2nd Round : Liverpool 3 vs 0 Helsingborg (Agg)

3rd Round : Liverpool 4 vs 0 Porto (Agg)

3rd Round : Arsenal 4 vs 1 G.Birligi (Agg)

4th Round : Liverpool 3 vs 1 Celtic (Agg)

4th Round : Arsenal 2 vs 0 POAK (Agg)

Quarters : Liverpool 1 vs 2 Aston Villa (Agg)

Quarters : Arsenal 3 vs 1 Anderlecht (Agg)

Semi F : Arsenal 3 vs 0 Aston Villa (Agg)

Well the Gunners managed to get into the final to face Schalke, after dominating the final they just could not produce the final product even during extra time so the game went to penalties, in which the germans took advantage after Tolley and Cole both missed their penalties.

Uefa Cup Final : Schalke Beat Arsenal On Penalties

The Uefa Cup History

Champions League

With england now getting 4 spaces for the champions league it opened the doors for a new team to the european big time, making their debut is Barnet, followed by Man Utd, Arsenal and West Ham.

West ham and Barnet had to qualify for the competition.

Quals 3rd Round : West Ham 4 vs 1 AIK (Agg)

Quals 3rd Round : Barnet 7 vs 4 Sarajevo (Agg)

With both qualifying it was time for the group stages.

The groups for our teams were :

Group B : West Ham, Standard Liege, Real Madrid, Sporting

Group C : Arsenal, Dortmund, Galatasaray, Rosenborg

Group E : Barnet, Inter, Club Brugge, HSV

Group F : Man Utd, Hajduk, Anderlecht, Besiktas

West Ham, Barnet and Man Utd all topped their group but unfortunately Arsenal could not manage qualification and went out the Champions league and into the Uefa Cup.

The 2nd phase brought some more interesting groups.

Group A : Man Utd, Galatasaray, Brondby, Barcelona

Group C : Barnet, Roma, Bayern, Standard Liege

Group D : West Ham, Inter, Feyenoord, Rangers

It was good news for the english clubs again as all 3 made it through the group phase.

Quarters : West Ham 2 vs 3 Lazio (Agg)

Quarters : Man Utd 2 vs 1 Roma (Agg)

Quarters : Barnet 3 vs 1 Galatasaray (Agg)

Semi F : Man Utd 0 vs 4 Barnet (Agg)

Semi F : Lazio 1 vs 5 Inter (Agg)

Well the Final saw the debutant side Barnet take on Inter, the two sides have previously met in the Group stages. Inter were strong but just couldnt produce the finishing product but when Barnet attacked they made sure it counted. A close game and it went into the debutants favour.

Champions League Final : Inter Beaten By The Debutants Barnet

The new Kings of Europe have joined other great teams who have previously won the competition as the history shows.

Champions League History

(To view Screenshots it may require you to copy & paste the URL into your browser)

Report written by S.Gold

Quality report Steve. icon_cool.gif

I liked the bit, " He told us "It was good decision to bring Hepburn in, he's shown us just what he can do when he is supplied with the resources".

You implying I can't manage a team with no resources?? icon_frown.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mebubcat:

Dont listen to them steve , they have soon come running back to play teams like hearts no they know England wont have them , straight back round the table with there tails between there legs , got greedy and nearly ended up with nowt hehe icon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For once I agree with you icon_eek.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

I liked the bit, " He told us "It was good decision to bring Hepburn in, he's shown us just what he can do when he is supplied with the resources".

You implying I can't manage a team with no resources?? icon_frown.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol. Why not take a conference job and prove him wrong? icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

You implying I can't manage a team with no resources?? icon_frown.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol. Why not take a conference job and prove him wrong? icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy it was more of a thing towards your old club (dont forget its a paper icon_biggrin.gif) As your old board were crap your new chairmen is telling them that they could of had more success if they would of supplied the extra resources to you icon_smile.gif

Steve You really wanna be stuck in the conference for an extra season if he does come down? icon_biggrin.gif hehe

I think I will stay where I am for the time being. I want to win the quadruple before moving down the leagues. Can't be arsed having crappy players again and working my way up. Leave that to you both. Enjoy the conference Steve R. Hope to see you in the Premiership before CM4 comes out. icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy the conference Steve R. Hope to see you in the Premiership before CM4 comes out. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye right. Although I should be up there by the time CM11 comes out... icon_frown.gif

Enjoy the conference Steve R. Hope to see you in the Premiership before CM4 comes out. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye right. Although I should be up there by the time CM11 comes out... icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

Aye right. Although I should be up there by the time CM11 comes out... icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont put yourself down like that steve, i have every confidence in you, and am sure it'll only take you a good 10 or 11 seasons to get promoted icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kjohnston1511:

Aye right. Although I should be up there by the time CM11 comes out... icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont put yourself down like that steve, i have every confidence in you, and am sure it'll only take you a good 10 or 11 seasons to get promoted icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CM11....bit too soon aint it? At least CM25 icon_biggrin.gif hehe

Charity Shield 2014

For the second season running Angy H's Premiership winners take on my FA Cup winners and for the second season running the outcome was the same.

Anfield makes way for another cup icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silverfox:

_Charity Shield 2014_

For the second season running Angy H's Premiership winners take on my FA Cup winners and for the second season running the outcome was the same.

Anfield makes way for another cup icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As i've said before, your nothing but a cup team silver, maybe this season you'll start producing it in the league aswell icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

EFB ZEITUNG

Shock Appointment At Stoke City

Well it came out of the blue but Stoke City have appointed a new manager, your thinking, is it me? is it Dave? Maybe Andy? Surely cant be Silver? Has Mark decided to change again? Steve had enough of the conference? Kris giving up the blues? Vermeer leaving Manchester? The rumours went around the place and your still wondering who it is?

Well EFB is Proud to announce its latest managerial appointment in Mr Alex Holligan (aka Dogsfault) taking the post at the Britannia Stadium.

Welcome aboard to EFB, Stoke a rich club with a nice big 44000 thousend stadium, plenty of transfers will be going on the midlands this season for him to strenghten the team and eventually go for promotion to the premiership.

Once again, welcome to EFB Dogsfault and all the best with Stoke.

I reckon dogs will stoke up the fires icon_wink.gif

In the mean time my Liverpool are the suprise early Prem Leaders with Arsenal struggling mid-table after their defeat in the Charity shield, has the pressure got to Andy? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Silverfox:

I reckon dogs will stoke up the fires icon_wink.gif

In the mean time my Liverpool are the suprise early Prem Leaders with Arsenal struggling mid-table after their defeat in the Charity shield, has the pressure got to Andy? icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*hides before they all get on the bandwagon* icon_frown.gif

GUNNERS IN TATTERS????

Well yet another unlucky defeat in the charity shield against Silver's Pool icon_wink.gif has yet again put paid to a solid start to the season for Arsenal. At West Ham we managed a thrilling 5-4 victory and this was followed up with disappointing draws against WBA at home and then Cardiff the place where they won the title last season. This was then followed up with a heavy defeat away to Leeds and a further draw against now championship favourites Liverpool at Highbury in a game where Pool dominated the Arse for the first time under Hepburn. icon_wink.gif Then to make matters worse they were defeated by a very good Barnet side who were reduced to 10 men but still managed to dominate the game. icon_confused.gif

The only plus point of the season so far is the CL form of the gunners where they remain unbeaten so far but have yet to be really tested. icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

So I am hoping for better fortune next weekend in my quest for quadruple heaven. icon_cool.gif

*hides again before everyone abuses me* icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogsfault:

gonna use a famous infuriating foxxy quote here icon_wink.gif

"I'll just plod on and let my results do my talking"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLOL

Bitch icon_wink.gif

Torquay on their way to the football league

So. With 8 games to play, Torquay are 8 points ahead of Farnburgh at the top of the Conference and I'm looking likely to take them into the Third Division at the first attempt. We're on a great run of form at the moment, and in the Semi's of the (very important and not to be laughed at) FA Trophy, so if we can win that, not only will it be Torquay's first ever trophy but we will also win the double, which should hopefully leave us with some sort of transfer funds for pre season.

Barnet in line for successfull season

Well its certainly looking half decent for my team. Our reserves have been doing a super job in the League Cup and have repeated last years super run and once again managed to get into the final to meet the same opponents as last season who won the cup, liverpool.

Champions league saw deja vu as Barnet cruised through the first league stage and then to top the group had to beat Inter in the last game....which we did in style as we won 4-1 and so go to face spanish giants Barcelona in the quarters.

The league, well with Liverpool playing so good its hard to keep up with them, they have hardly dropped any points at all and also hardly conceded, credit to Silver for finally doing a good job in the league icon_smile.gif......but thankfully liverpool have managed to drop some points and it has let me in.......not just that but just as the session has ended, Barnet top the league on goal difference, we have a game in hand and also have to face liverpool one more time (we would of beaten them last time if it wernt for a dissallowed goal)

Anyway, its going well for the london club and im hoping we get at least 1 cup this season icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jarulejt:

HEY CAN I JOIN PLZ?? Maybe its a bit too late but plz will u reply , and tell me the details on where to go if i can ... Thanx!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you were really interested in joining this game, you would've read through the thread first, and seen that this game is invitation only, and no applications posted in the thread will be accepted

The season is due to finish with a major climax

Third year into my four year plan to win the Prem and we sit joint first but Goldy’s Barnet have a game in hand. I never expected to be in this position during the third year but hey, I’m not complaining. It’s going to be a very hard, nerve racking climax and it may all depend on how stretched Barbet and my Liverpool will be competing in so many cups. The Barnet team have the luxury of rotating players, our squad is too small and lack the quality to so. That said, we have hardly conceded any goals all season and it’s my hope we can last the pace.

For the second season on the trot we reach the final of the League Cup and again it’s against Barnet who are fast becoming our arch rivals. Goldy is keen to point out he only plays his reserves in the cup, nice if you have the depth in squad. I say bring your best and lets see who is the best icon_wink.gif

Our defence of the FA Cup is looking good. We have just reached the Semi’s, my only fear is the final as we all know ofton clashes with the last few key matches of the Prem. Can we hold out? Can we win the treble? Or will it be the double? Or maybe only the one cup, then again we may only get the wooden spoon. Next Sat session is set to be a stormer only prob is, I’ll not be there to play the start of it out and as such I’ll miss the League Cup final. Clever move by Goldy stopping last nights session just before the final icon_frown.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all Clan members icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by Silverfox on 23/12/2002 at 11:50.]

If you really want the league silver, i'll be accepting bribes from both goldy and yourself, since i meet you in the 2nd last game and goldy in the last, and it may all come down to who offers me the best players or money icon_wink.gif

As for the FA cup, you got no chance as your gona meet the mighty re-juvinated(sp) man u, and that could be our only chance of europe next season, so i wont be letting you win like i normally do icon_razz.gif

The 'saviour' returns to Utd

Yes thats right, despite a very succesfull season so far with Derby, in which we have led chelsea in a close title race for most of the season, and were almost guaranteed promotion, the lure of man utd was again just to strong.

The first time i took charge they were in a terrible state, struggling to stay above the relegation zone, and this time it was a similar situation i found myself in.

After a dodgy start, most notibly a 5-1 hammering away to rushden, results have picked up dramitically as the signings have started to role in. A few clean sheets, and some good perfomances from my frontline, have led to a slow climb up the table. In the fa cup we have strolled past wimbledon, and the went to 'fortress' st james, and beat newcastle comfortably to set up a semi final tie with the impressive liverpool.

As for the squad itself, a lot of my old players are still there, but a lot have been sold on and not replaced, and the standard and size of the squad was very poor indeed, something that no doubt will be changed very soon icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silverfox:

For the second season on the trot we reach the final of the League Cup and again it’s against Barnet who are fast becoming our arch rivals. Goldy is keen to point out he only plays his reserves in the cup, nice if you have the depth in squad. I say bring your best and lets see who is the best icon_wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i need to give your hopeless bunch a chance...last year the reserves did really well by only losing 1-0. Thats how good my worst team are....dont want to trash you now icon_biggrin.gif

Cant play the first team anyhow, we are in far more important competitions like the Champions league which i need to save my decent players for icon_smile.gif

+ we dont want to get cheated out another win like we did in the league icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_biggrin.gif

_The 'saviour' returns to Utd_

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't realise they appointed Alex Ferguson again... icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

_The 'saviour' returns to Utd_

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't realise they appointed Alex Ferguson again... icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Well i need to give your hopeless bunch a chance...last year the reserves did really well by only losing 1-0. Thats how good my worst team are....dont want to trash you now

Cant play the first team anyhow, we are in far more important competitions like the Champions league which i need to save my decent players for

+ we dont want to get cheated out another win like we did in the league <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goldy's head is like a hot air balloon. icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

Yes, but hot air balloons don't go on about ref's conspiracies against Barnet, do they? icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by kjohnston:

lol, 3 differences between me and fergie tho, i'm younger, a better manager and dont pronounce proud as pwoud icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Typical hun arrogance that i tell you!!

Difference Fergie can almost speak properly unlike your wee neddy Gers fans who are a bunch of soap dodgers and talk pish!!! icon_razz.gif

Difference Fergie can almost speak properly unlike your wee neddy Gers fans who are a bunch of soap dodgers and talk pish!!! icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol at a celtic fan calling someone else a soap dodger icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Aww, how cute, the Old Firm fans are fighting again icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old firm fans fighting? what u been sniffing steve? us old firm fans never fight, just friendly conversations over a nice cup of tee icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

Aww, how cute, the Old Firm fans are fighting again icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old firm fans fighting? what u been sniffing steve? us old firm fans never fight, just friendly conversations over a nice cup of tea icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STEADY GEORDIES

The season has come come to an end and what a end it was , who won the championship??? well one thing for sure is that it isn't me,(u didnt think it was did you). For the second season running i have guided the geordies to a uefa cup spot with a 5th place finish , it possible could have been higher with a bigger squad but overall i'm satisfied.Banishing my chances of a Champions league finish icon_mad.gif was Mr gold who stuffed me 4-0 at st james and finally killed off anyone believeing the refs were against him all seaon after injuring 2 of my top players getting my goalie sent off by a obvious dive and coverting the following spot kick. Next season when Mr gold moans about Refs against him this will be followed by a quick reminder and a clip round the ear icon_wink.gif. If i can bring in the players i want during pre -season i'm quitely confidant i can start to push the the two lads above me , and with Dave and Kris back in the premiership there are bound to be more points dropped by everyone. One thing is for sure next season shouldn't be a two horse race.

Archived