Englisher Fussball Bund

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CARDIFF IMPROVING!!!!

Well the new season is wll and truely underway and Cardiff have got off to another reasonable start. Gaffer Hepburn is looking for an improvement after last season's 8th position finish. Money is still a big factor for Cardiff as they are still losing money each week and with no one wanting the transfer listed players who are earning big money for sitting in the reserves. They are already out of the League Cup as Man Utd played them off the park as manager Dave Johnston has turned his team around. Stand out players for Cardiff this season so far have been french sensation Claude Dabo who seems to be enjoying life at Ninian Park, Christian Heller, new defensive midfielder Molina and striking sensation Robert Black who has a big future ahead of him in the game.

Hopefully the team will qualify for Europe in a Uefa Cup and I can better my 8th position finish last season.

Cruise Control at Barnet

Well its certainly going well at Barnet. Currently 8pts ahead of 2nd place West Ham in the 1st Division with 15games left to play.

Since selling Thomas a fantastic youngster the replacements have been flying in from all over europe with 2 players even rejecting West Ham and coming to Barnet icon_smile.gif

A lot of young players have arrived at barnet to make sure a good flow of talent is gonna be at the club for a long time and that some success can be mantained.

Steve's (Robbo) 100% record of winning Division 1 every time he has been in it looks set to be broken icon_smile.gif

Cups wise we have been doing well too as a quarter final in the league cup exit to WBA satisfied my reserves as they played really well, they continued it into the FA Cup and are currently awaiting the draw for the quarter final of that comp.

Other Notes : EFB Zeitung will return shortly, its currently under improvement and the changes will gradually come through and hopefully will be notice able.

Also, a big thanks to everyone who has played and is currently playing in EFB, we have now completed 10months of pure gaming, it has been very entertaining and we have had some lows but thankfully lots of highs. We are entering month 11.

Thank you guys.

HammerTime!

After the first season with me in charge, West Ham achieved what we set out to do - achieve promotion from Division 1. Unfortunately, Barnet won the league, denying me my 4th consecutive First Division title, but we're up and thats the main thing. 39 goals in 43 games from Jeremie Aliardiere, and outstanding performances from Labinot Harbuzi, Mads Timm, David Trezeguet, Ryan Hamilton and Gianluca Zambrotta amongst others helped us get back to where we belong, in the EPL. There will be a clearout in the summer, as a lot of first division ****é remain on our books. With 6 promising bosman signings , including Pelé, and more to come, we should be able to survive in the EPL.

Dissapointment for Man Utd

After last seasons league and champ league success, man u let themselves down this season, with getting ouplayed in the cl semi final to wba and losing 5-3 on aggreagate icon_frown.gif. The season did include 1 success with the league being easily won, but big improvements are expected of the players next season

Koprivnik and WBA decide to part ways

After 11 seasons at WBA Koprivnik has called it a day. In an interwiev he said: "I just want to thank the fans, board and the players for all the support in all those years. It was hard to make this decision but a change was needed, we just celebrated so many titles over here, had such a great time and i will never forget that. As i said it was a hard decision to make. I wish the whole club all the best of luck in the future and hopefully i´ll visit you someday here" WBA have won 4english premier league titles, 2 Champions league titles and many many more under Koprivniks helm so it wont be easy to find a good replacement.

Go WBA 2012/2013!

[This message was edited by Goldy on 04/11/2002 at 01:21.]

EFB ZEITUNG SPECIAL EDITION

Novemeber 3rd 2002

Well last nite there was a small discussion in the EFB camp which was taking into EFB Head Quarters for final negotiations.

Negotiations went very well indeed and and it was planned that the idea brought up in the discussion would be followed.

EFB Chairmen Gold called a press conference for 7pm at EFB HQ.

Exclusive for EFB Zeitung, in attendance were the whole EFB Group ready to hear the news.

Gold said "He is proud to announce a new member into the very successfull long term game game formerly known as UCMIG Group 3 now known as Englisher Fussball Bund. (EFB)"

EFB's newest member is someone that is very well known in the CMO forum, actually if you dont no this person you should read the forums again, he is a fantastic player, knows what long term games are all about and also knows the ins and outs of CM gaming.

Ladies and Gentlemen i am honoured to present to you..............

Silverfox

Thats right, Silverfox, he was very happy to have been offered a place within EFB and maybe a little suprised too. Thankfully he accepted his offer almost immediatly after the finer details were displayed.

So a BIG welcome to Silverfox, i hope you enjoy EFB as much as we do who are already in the game.

Barnet Run Riot

Well when you score 100+ pts you expect the league title, Sorry West ham but you have to score over 120+ when Barnet are in the league icon_biggrin.gif

On our way to securing another league title we managed to set a new Div1 points record of 124 i think it was.

Having won division 1 thrilled the Barnet fans, but it didnt end their, oh no, Barnet went on to do the double, yes without even having played premiership football Barnet FC will once again be representing England in the Uefa cup after securing the FA Cup. icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

Well when you score 100+ pts you expect the league title, Sorry West ham but you have to score over 120+ when Barnet are in the league icon_biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we still got promoted anyway icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

I take it by that, we can expect Barnet to get a similar points total in the Prem, yes? icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

__EFB ZEITUNG SPECIAL EDITION__

_Novemeber 3rd 2002_

Well last nite there was a small discussion in the EFB camp which was taking into EFB Head Quarters for final negotiations.

Negotiations went very well indeed and and it was planned that the idea brought up in the discussion would be followed.

EFB Chairmen Gold called a press conference for 7pm at EFB HQ.

Exclusive for EFB Zeitung, in attendance were the whole EFB Group ready to hear the news.

Gold said "He is proud to announce a new member into the very successfull long term game game formerly known as UCMIG Group 3 now known as Englisher Fussball Bund. (EFB)"

EFB's newest member is someone that is very well known in the CMO forum, actually if you dont no this person you should read the forums again, he is a fantastic player, knows what long term games are all about and also knows the ins and outs of CM gaming.

Ladies and Gentlemen i am honoured to present to you..............

_Silverfox_

Thats right, Silverfox, he was very happy to have been offered a place within EFB and maybe a little suprised too. Thankfully he accepted his offer almost immediatly after the finer details were displayed.

So a BIG welcome to Silverfox, i hope you enjoy EFB as much as we do who are already in the game.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shucks...what an intro icon_smile.gif

I must admit I feel very honoured to of been offered a place so quickly after the demise od my clan. This clan is now the last splinter group of the original UCMIG format and is now the longerst runnning Online game in season 2012. I am indeed looking forward to playing in this clan and hope to in Premiership soon along with the rest of you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul_Ryder:

Does this Clan have an applications thread or a website. Im sick of being in clans were they arent dedicated. icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Andy said, if you would of read the whole thread then you would of seen that this game is actually an Invitation only game. (i know its a big thread but its worth a read)

Its invitation only for simple reasons like the ones you have listed, dedication, commitment, reliability etc. Thats why there is no application thread for this game as I dont take just anybody into the game.

EFB Zeitung

Season 2011/2012

The end has come of another action packed season, every club having their own ups and downs

The Early Season

The season started a little earlier than usual for Johnston's Man Utd as they had to play in the World Championship competition. Man Utd unfortunatly did not progress to the latter stages as they only came 2nd in their group.

The season started with the well known curtain raiser The Charity Shield. This years final will once again be played between Man Utd and WBA.

Charity Shield Final : Man Utd vs WBA

Its certainly not the first time that these two giants have faced each other in the Charity Shield, below is the history of the curtain raiser competition.

Charity Shield History

The Domestic Cups

Well an action packed crowd filled Wembley once again and this time for the League Cup. This years finalists were Koprivnik's WBA side who are also the defending champions and also high flying Rushden & Diamonds.

League Cup Final : WBA vs Rushden

Although they did not win this time WBA have had plenty of success in the league cup under Koprivniks management as the history shows.

League Cup History

Wembley was once again completely packed to witness another magical FA Cup final, this years finalists are Leeds Utd and their opponents were First Division side Barnet managed by Gold.

FA Cup Final : Barnet vs Leeds

It wasn't the first time that Gold managed to get to the FA Cup final as the history shows us

FA Cup History

Tables & Review

Premiership

Premiership Table (Top)

Premiership Table (Bottom)

Red Devils Make Premiership Hell

Defending champions Man Utd have successfully retained their premiership crown and this time they won it with relative ease, although it wasnt all plain sailing, in the early stages of the championship both WBA and Man City were battling with the defending champions but eventually Johnston got his team into cruise control and the dropping of points were becoming less and less. Lots of credit for the red devils feat goes to Elder Hadzimehmedovic who at the end of the season also got the Golden Boot.

In a special interview Johnston said "Since taking over at the club a lot of money has been spent and its results are now showing, once again Man Utd are a massive force in english football, the board of directors have been fantastic with the resources they have supplied me with, we were playing catch up but with the dominance this season it shows that the other clubs now have a big task to stop us from making it a hattrick of titles.

Chairmen Kenyon said "David has finally brought back the winning days to old trafford again, he's a fantastic manager, we gave him a lot of resources to work with, more than he's probably ever had before and he's repaying us now by bringing in the trophies"

Manchester United fans stood outside Old Trafford singing Johnston's name, they hope that Johnston remains manager for a very long time now that the winning days have come back.

The End Of The Road

Well all good things come to end and that certainly seems to have happened at the Hawthornes as manager Kris Koprivnik announced he would quit his job at the end of the season. WBA started the season very well indeed as a massive opening victory really gave hope of a successfull season, the main rival for the champion although started to slip away slowly and have once again fnished runners up.

Koprivnik said to us "Ive enjoyed 11 years at this club and in that time many players came in and also went out, we enjoyed a lot of success both domesticly and also in Europe too and i will have a lot of happy memories of this place" When asked why he decided to leave after such a long time he told us "Although WBA are a fantastic club i feel its time to leave, its time to start a complete new challenge".

Chairmen Thompson said "Its certainly sad to hear that Kris has decided to leave us but he will certainly be remembered at this club for a long time. He has brought a lot of success to us and its certainly made the club known world wide. We have had a lot of world class players at this club and its all been down to Koprivnik's brilliant management.

Fans were said to be dissapointed that Koprivnik is leaving the club after he has brought so much success to the club and he'll be a fantastic coup for which ever club decides to snap him up now he is a free agent.

Blues Fight On

Man City fans also had something to celebrate as they managed to clinch another Champions league spot by finishing 3rd in the league. Although not the best of starts to the season for City they battled bravely and and were close to finishing runners up. Its been City's best season for about 5 years when they managed to finish runners up.

Vermeer said "I am delighted to have gained 3rd place, the top two are fantastic teams and we have done really well to come 3rd and qualify for the champions league. This season has done really well and hopefully we can build on this and get runners up next season as we wernt too far behind.

Chairmen Bernstein said "Vince has been doing a good job here at Man City, we are delighted with his performances this season and we hope that it will continue"

Dragons Roar Couldnt Last

Just as it looked like a Uefa place was coming to Hepburns side it slipped out out of their hands. Also they only just lost out, it was very close in the top 10. Cardiff managed to secure some fantastic victories this season and kept that top 6 bracket for most of the season but unfortunatly couldnt last the pace and slowly slipped away. A inter-toto place might come available for them.

Andy told us "We were so close of making it, its a big dissappointment not to have made it into Europe because we have played some very good football this season and certainly deserved better than 9th place. We will certainly try our best to get what we deserve next season."

Cardiff fans were said to be pleased with the work that Hepburn is doing and hope that they will be in europe very soon.

Division 1

Division 1 Table (Top)

Division 1 Table (Bottom)

Up Up And Away

It certainly was entertaining for this seasons title and Barnet were made to work all the way by their rivals. Enjoying much of their previous success and adding to the honours, its the 4th successive championship that the club have won but its certainly not the first time that the manager has done something like that. On their way to the title they managed to break the points record to set a new target of 124pts. Credit to their fantastic performances goes to Clarence Seedorf who inspired the team to some fantastic wins.

In an interview with Gold he said "Well ive done it again and it feels just as good as the first time i managed to win this league. The team played brilliant, we have a good mix of youth and experience and they brought the best out of each other to dominate once again like we have done before"

Chairmen Kleanthous said " I still cannot believe it, its a dream come true not just for me but for the fans, i really did not expect to be in the premiership so quickly.

Fans were said to be singing Gold's name in the streets, radio phone ins were full of praise for the work Gold has done, some fans told us "they still cant believe it".

Hammering Hammers

Riddell has done a fantastic job to bring West ham back into the premier league, a well deserved runners up spot. The Hammers fought all the way to try and snatch 1st place but the team at the top just didnt concede to the pressure. Automatic promotion was the aim and they certainly achieved it with relative ease, the players played very well and a lot of credit goes to Alliardiere who managed to back the Golden Boot award.

Riddell said "I am very delighted to have achieved promotion from this league once again, of course it would have been nice to win it but runners up is good enough to get you back into the premiership, the players really have done well this season and im enjoying my new challenge here at West Ham.

Chairmen Brown said "If we didnt think Riddell could bring us back into the top flight we wouldnt have hired him, we know what he is capable of and he's showed it again. Its not easy to get out of this division and im very happy that we're not gonna be in it next season".

Division 2

Division 2 Table (Top)

Division 2 Table (Bottom)

Division 3

Division 3 Table (Top)

Division 3 Table (Bottom)

Kiddies On Their Way

It certainly wasnt easy but Brown worked hard and got Kiddie into the automatic promotion spot. Brown had a lot of hard work to do in with his kidderminster side but it eventually paid off as he creeped up the table and managed to gain the 3rd automatic promotion spot.

Brown said "I came to kiddie and there was a lot of work to do, its paid off and we're moving up. I really didnt expect to get promoted so soon but the lads have done a brilliant job and have played really well together.

Chairmen Newton said "Mark has done a brilliant job, he has improved every club he has managed so far and this club is certainly starting to go places since he has come in, a lot of credit to him from all the directors at the club, we are pleased how things have turned out"

Kiddie fans were very excited knowing that they'll be playing in division 2 next season and hope that the success continues for years to come.

Conference

Conference Table (Top)

Conference Table (Bottom)

Champions League

The finalists for this years champions league final were WBA and Dortmund and its not the first time these two teams met in the final of the champions league, actually it was the 4th time in 5 years.

Champions League Final : WBA vs Dortmund

Once again Dortmund managed to beat WBA to give them 2 a piece in their previous meetings

Champions League History

Uefa Cup

This years final was held in Copenhagen and was to see Milan against Man City.

Uefa Cup Final : Milan vs Man City

It was the first time Man City were in a european final under Vermeer's management.

Uefa Cup History

Intercontinental Cup

Its England against Brazil in this competition as Vasco face Man Utd

Intercontinental Cup Final : Man Utd vd Vasco

Super Cup

This seasons super cup would be an all english affair as Man Utd take on Arsenal.

Super Cup Final : Man Utd vs Arsenal

Both Man Utd and WBA managed to retain the trophy in successive years.

Super Cup History

Fantastic new look to the EFB Zuiteng!!!!! icon_cool.gif

Paul I am sure steve and the rest of this clan are really not that bothered what you do or what clan you are in.

CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS

Well another season passes and yet again Cardiff come away with nothing. An excellent start to the season was all for nothing as Cardiff became very sloppy and inconsistent throughout the season which in the end cost them a european place. Early exits in both domestic cups against the two big guns in the premiership Man Utd and WBA put paid to any hope of silverware being brought back to Ninian Park. A disappointed Hepburn commented,

" Well I am a little disappointed right now. I feel the players I have are good enough to be getting into europe on a regular basis. I feel they have let themselves down. They are a talented bunch. Maybe I have taken them as far as I can and it maybe time for someone else to step in to try and improve the team and take them to better things".

Rumours are rife at the moment that Hepburn is going to resign as manager for a fresh new challenge in the lower divsions. icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paul_Ryder:

Nice long post there Goldy. And Since its Invitation only. I'll post in here what clan im in and then ull have to keep an eye on me Goldy icon_wink.gificon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no need at all for that information Paul. If i require a player i will search for him and I will track that player for quite some time.

I wish you all the best in which ever game you are currently playing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

What!!!! No abuse steve. You feeling ok? icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be too much champagne from that division 1 title we took icon_wink.gif:D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

But that would mean you would have to step out the house into the big bad world. Something which you are only just getting used to. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to EFB, Silverfox.

Steve - the new Zitung is very good . I like the screenshots. icon_cool.gif

Villa's aims for the new season:

17th. Anything higher than that is a bonus. Oh aye, and avoid hammerings from Cardiff, Man Utd and Man City. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

_Villa's aims for the new season:_

17th. Anything higher than that is a bonus. Oh aye, and avoid hammerings from Cardiff, Man Utd and Man City. icon_frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL steve, when you worry about getting a hammering off cardiff then your team really must be písh (no offence andy icon_wink.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Villa's aims for the new season: <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

_West Ham_ even... icon_redface.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're both crap, easy mistake icon_biggrin.gif

KIDDIMINSTER HARRIERS

It seems my assistant has finally manage to do some good and guide me into the second division icon_smile.gif, after having too miss the final furlong of the season due to work. Aims for next season include : avoid relagation , stay up , and be in div 2 the following season , due to having no money whatsoever , loan players as my best players and a squad which looks like it would just about hold its own in the conference. However with no players coming in , it will be a busy summer in the transfer market looking for frees and loans that can help us battle bravely against relagation. It is one challenge however i look forward too and am confidant i can pull it off.

On another note welcome Silverfox to EFB , hope u find it enjoyable , and hope u can understand Kris and can translate it to the rest of us icon_biggrin.gif sorry kris

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MCFCKEV:

Well done to who ever is bringing success to the right side of Manchester! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fabian Barthez? icon_wink.gif

Kris was WBA manager, but he quit cause he couldn't hack it at the top any more icon_razz.gif

The ref-ing is absolutely mediorce. Scored 5 goals in 2 games all dissallowed for no reason what so ever. Pathetic. The conference has better ref's than the prem.

So far 2 games played and lost both cos of mediorce ref-ing, kids could do better.

If the ref-ing doesnt improve im gonna move on.

West Ham still unbeaten in the Premiership icon_cool.gif

Well ok, we've only played one game, although it was an excellent performance as we tore apart Everton 3-0 away from home. Goals from Jeremie Aliardiere, Labinot Harbuzi and new signing Lee Chun Soo got us off to an unexpected winning start.

HEPBURN TAKES GUNNERS POST!!!!

Yes that's right folks Hepburn has taken up the post as new manager of Arsenal Football Club. The fallen London giants were crying out for a new gaffer after old gaffer Kris was not up to it. (To much pressure eh Kris icon_wink.gif). He left Ninian Park after a dismal 4-2 defeat at the hands of Everton. After that he just left Ninian Park. Rumours were rife Hepburn was on the verge of quitting as he was fed up of his constant highly paid under achievers.

Then along came Arsenal. fallen giants of the English game, now just another team and an aging team at that. Hepburn commented on his first day in charge,

" It is an honour to become manager of such a widely recognised world club and I can't wait for the challenge of trying to take them back to the top of english football and european football".

Hepburn has taken Arsenal on an amazing run of form that has seen them reach the top of the league for now but things are looking good at Highbury again. They do have a massive League Cup tie against Liverpool to look forward to as well as future games against Man Utd, Barnet and West Ham to look forward to.

The future's bright the future's red and white.

Liverpool rebuild for the future

Taking over a club with a famous reputation such as Liverpool is never easy. Even more so when you consider the club has just been relegated into Div one.

So why were they relegated? What has to be done to gain promotion again? How soon can they go back up? These are the questions my self, the fans and fellow managers alike are asking.

Liverpool in my humble opinion were relegated because they had sold off all their talent and not replaced them. The ones they had kept were way past their best and were no longer able to contribute to the team in such a fashion to maintain the success the fans had been accustom to.

As the new incoming Manager I decided to go for a 99% clear out of players and backroom staff.

Luckily we have sufficient funds to cope with such a task so quickly I set about the job at hand.

Out with the old in with the new and now we are ready for a battle for promotion. Yes I am aiming for an immediate return into the Premiership. I’m no fool though, I know it will be a tough task to bed in not just one or two new players but a whole squad of them. As long as we get promoted I’m not fussed if we finish first, second or reach it through the play offs.

So what about the future, well, once we are back in the Premiership I aim to win the title within three years. So all in all my plan is a four year one, promotion in the first and the Premiership title by the fourth year of my management career at Liverpool.

Can I do it? What this space…..

Bolton get Koprivnik´s YES!

After leaving WBA last year, Koprivnik didnt have to wait long for another job. Well, he didnt even had to wait because after he quit and went on holiday, Arsenal somehow appointed him as their new manager even without Koprivniks Yes. After he came out of holiday he was shocked about the news and quit the first day. He thought if he should sue them but opted insteand to help out a friend and said the only way he wont is if they appoint his friend Andy as their next manager icon_wink.gif Ofcourse, Arsenal did just that. Good luck Andy.

Anyway back to Bolton. Koprivnik was said to be thrilled with the job. In an interwiev he said: "Im very happy to get a chance to manage such a wonderful club like Bolton. I always like them and i think we can make something happen here. We will prove to the world that it doesnt take to have a big stadium and big club facilitys to take you to the elite. Now it wont be easy and fast, but i think we will build something special here." If anyone knows what he speaks about its Kris, after all you gotta give the man props to what he did with WBA icon_wink.gificon_cool.gif

Bolton are currently 2nd in Divison1 after Liverpool. "Our goal is to get promoted. I doubt we can challenge Liverpool this year, i mean they spent 25milion where we dont have any money at all. We signed alot of free agents and youngsters, now we just hope everything starts clicking a bit faster than its normal but overall we should be fine" Kris said in a press conference at the start of the seaason.

Go Bolton 2012/2013!

Kris - you're not the only one who has difficulty understanding Andy icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway...

West Ham start well

So, we're in the middle of October, and instead of the predicted relegation battle, West Ham are in the strange position of 2nd in the league. Over 15 summer signings were made, and they have gelled quickly, bringing us some excellent results such as a 4-0 over Barnet, 3-0 over Man City and a draw against Arsenal in a game we should really have won. Even at this early stage, we have nearly enough points to guarantee survival, so expectations are being raised, and a top 10 finish is very much possible, and maybe even sneak a European spot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Robbo:

Kris - you're not the only one who has difficulty understanding Andy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You understanding me???? I speak proper English unlike you bawbag's in the east.

Glasgow > Edinburgh

can > ken

OF > Edinburgh pish!!

So stick that up yer ****epipe and smoke it. icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived