Metal_Guitarist's FM10 Update

metal_guitarist

Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?

• No, I want a long term save from now
    • Weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Bi-weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Bi-weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Meh your update sucks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough Chris. A shame really because it looks like you put a fair amount of work into that. I'll remove it from the OP.

i did put a lot of work in to this oh well these things happen i do hope fm 11 editor is better

m_g whens next update out

i not sure if it does need changing, its obvious that fabergas is going to leave next season some people even saying the deal is already done so barca should be his fav club, perhaps put arsenal as one of his fav clubs but not to level 100 or somethin.

i had a quick look through the db and can only see a few things wrong i list them when i remember them, j pennant is onlly a loan deal for 4 months until jan and then stoke have the option to sign him. i think mido is loan rather than pernmant also same with rozenhal at lille but i have check around to be defo sure

You some kind of secrete barca fan?? ¬¬

Fab isnt going..wenger is staying for 2014 and fabs contract is until 2015

simple. he stays

Barca cant even pay their own wages..LOL

Arsenal should be 100, so at least if I play at arsenal i have a chance to keep him instead of him becoming upset and transfer requesting

Just run a sim on an attempted fix and it hasn't worked, I'll keep at it.

@SJ234, for the same reason Chelsea's and Liverpool's has. When was the last time they produced a Premier League quality youngster that was brought through the club and not purchased at an early age and developed? It should hopefully lower the quality of the regens to reflect this. Arsenal tend to pick up youngsters between the ages of 15-18 from other clubs and develop them rather than bring players all the way through their own system.

@ballinisahabit, yeah that's correct.

Really wish someone would just release a transfer update without thinking they know what's best for the game on top of that :(

I don't know if this is a problem but I have this suspicion it is.

When registering for the squad numbers, I'm playing as Hercules in the La Liga. I have to pick 25 players and the thing is, I can only pick the numbers 1-25. Why are other numbers from 26 onwards not available??

MG, some changes in Dinamo Zagreb squad, Dario Simic and Robert Kovac have both retired and they have signed Tonel from Sporting CP

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=68377 couldn't find a better link but it was already done about a week ago and you can check on transfermarkt

also for everyone playing on this max tonetto is a good left back available on a free, useful for 1 year

@Mr Sandman, no I don't. Have seen your other thread regarding him, have you tried loading all Romanian personel?

@PJ, Open the editor, load up the 10.3 database, load up my file, search for 'Birmingham' in clubs, open it up and it's on the first screen.

I have all Romanians loaded. he is currently manager so for your update it might be wise to add him. see what results you get

Hi!,

I just recently downloaded this transfer update. Everything goes smoothly until i go to new game. I am unable to select the English database. This happened to me before and that was easily solved because in my custom database, i accidentally removed a team from the English premier league. Any reason to why your dbc file is giving me the same problem?

Hi!,

I just recently downloaded this transfer update. Everything goes smoothly until i go to new game. I am unable to select the English database. This happened to me before and that was easily solved because in my custom database, i accidentally removed a team from the English premier league. Any reason to why your dbc file is giving me the same problem?

are you using any other editd files...........as this db loads the english leagues for me

Hi!,

If you havent already, update to patch 10.3

Is it me or has sami nasri's creativity been edited from 15 to 13?.

His creativity is still set to 15 in the database, if other stats have been upped it may force his creativity down.

That, or he's unfit or injured. This can cause stats to decrease temporarily.

Has anyone else come across a bug with the home grown players fix?

Basically I;m playing in League 1 and you have to have at least 5 home grown players in your match day squad, but you have to have EXACTLY 5 in the squad, you can't play with more or less than 5 :confused:

MG just starting a new game................and having a few strange issues that werent there before

sami khaderia isnt showing up in game????

noticed several of german clubs with very small squads ie stuttgart has 11 players only/shalke 14

are you going to real madrids squad or just searching for him? If your just searching then your spelling his name wrong. I think its Khedira

Would you be able to give me step-by-step guide on how to edit the database so that the Birmingham board give me £20 million instead of £26 million and how to change the board expectactions from top half finish to avoid relegation please and then how to save and load it into the game using 10.3 patch please? Thanks in advance :)

I dont think you can change board expectations. As for your transfer budget, just have a play around. Read the FAQ thread on how to load and save then when loaded have a play around with it. Its not difficult to work out.

are you going to real madrids squad or just searching for him? If your just searching then your spelling his name wrong. I think its Khedira

he is not in madrid squad/germany etc

had a glitch yesterday in that germany squad were regens ( I know how to activate the real one and that has been done)...so I cleared cache and strted again low and behold the squad was back?????

yesterday khedira was there????

right started new game and all ok again!!

only thing now..................crash dump.....it could be because I am using it with my own edited db

Right, to clear up a few things:

@Sarma, I've barely done any work at all on the database at the minute, I've just not had the time but I'll try my best.

@PJ, do as I instructed a few posts back and lower the reputation

@kingrobbo, it's probably because you're using two conflicting databases. Try with just one running.

Archived