Metal_Guitarist's FM10 Update

metal_guitarist

Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue releasing updates til FM11?

• No, I want a long term save from now
    • Weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Bi-weekly, but only til the demo comes out
    • Bi-weekly, til the full game comes out
    • Meh your update sucks

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its hard making a database so I'm not having a go but here is some of my suggested changes from 10.0.3 data, if they have been made please ignore as I haven't compared your data with the original data all I've seen is a quick look at yours.

Nani - peformed much better at the end of last season, maybe a slight increase in consistancy.

Richie De Laet - I notice you have him at around 17 acc/pace, I don't quite think he is that quick, if people who watch the reserves regularly disagree please state but I'd suggest about 15 or 16 for both.

Chris Smalling - he is down as 7 Acceleration and 10 Pace, he is by no means rapid but around 12 for each would be ok from what I've seen of him.

De Laet's faster than Nani IMO who is 16/16 I think. I think I already added a point or 2 onto Nani's consistency. Not seen enough of Smalling yet to do anythng with him. He's played 4 games inc. friendlies I think.

Fair play for the quick reply. Obviously you've seen a lot more of De Laet than me and if you think he's faster than Nani then the 17's are fine. I take your point about Smalling, I've seen a few of the friendlies your on about and I still think he looks quicker than a 7, 10 its a change I'll just make myself though if not changed, its not a problem. Like I said in the 1st post, its hard making a database, especially one where its going out to a potential worldwide audience cause there is always going to be disagreements. KUTGW.

Edit: Matthew Gilks the Blackpool keeper has been called up to the Scotland squad and he is only down as English, don't know if you've made that change either, its not very high profile so I thought I've mention it.

Swansea striker Stephen Dobbie has signed a new three-year deal with the club.

Millwall's Scott Barron has signed a new contract with the club, a 3 year deal until 2013.

Huddersfield Town have signed striker Alan Lee from Crystal Palace for an undisclosed fee on a 2 year deal.

Andy Keogh has joined Cardiff City from Wolves on a season-long loan.

Vitesse Arnhem have signed Ajax midfielder Ismail Aissati on a loan with option to buy deal.

Bordeaux have signed Niger international Moussa Maazou on a season-long loan from CSKA Moscow.

Bit of a weird problem with the Benfica kit. The shorts (which are supposted to be white) are showing up red while the matches are being played. I have tried to fix this with the official pre-game editor and the FMRTE but the shorts still show up plain red depsite whatever colour you set them as.

Anyone got a solution?

Some more transfers

Andy Keogh joins Cardiff on a season long loan.

Can you transfer list Steven Taylor?

Huddersfield have signed Alan Lee from Crystal Palace.

Krisztian Nemeth has signed for Olympiacos from Liverpool.

Victor Obinna is having a medical @ West Ham United after a fee has been agreed.

Yoann Gourcuff has signed for Lyon for around 22million euros.

New Loan move:

Paolo Castellini from Parma to AS Roma, loan move with option to buy (€ 1 million).

Edit: And Alessio Cerci from Roma to Fiorentina for €3,5 mil.

(which will almost lead to Burdisso's transfer from Inter to Roma for €8 mil, but you need to see that for yourself)

Also:

Squillaci from Seville - Arsenal (confirmed by Wenger)

Made some changes = change them back to original?

(My perfect update would be no pa/ca changes at all)

this.

i don't understand why changing the stats? based on what? researchers have 1 year to do this + impressive amount of information to help them. not that i don't appreciate the effort, but..

Hope you done Spain well, looking forward to this update :)

İbrahim Kaş - Besiktas (loan)

Eugen Polanski - Mainz (No longer at Getafe)

Ivan Marcano - Getafe (Only at loan, he is not sold to Getafe)

Alexis - Sevilla (From Valencia)

Claudio Morel, Knut Olav Rindarøy - Deportivo

Rodolfo Bodipo (cancel hos loan in rumain, back to Depor)

Adam Pinter - Zaragoza (From MTK Budapest)

Quincy - Malaga (From Ghana)

Moisés Hurtado - Olympiakos (From Espanyol)

Piet Velthuizen - Hercules (Vitesse)

Gallas to Spurs

Mido to Ajax

Alberto Aquilani loan to Juve

i don't understand why changing the stats? based on what? researchers have 1 year to do this + impressive amount of information to help them. not that i don't appreciate the effort, but..

Based on players develop/regress over the course of a season, surely?

It's subjective, obviously, but jeez, if you don't like the changes then change them back? lol

it's not like I've added 10/15 points you know. It's literally been 1/2 occasionally 3 points at a time for natural progression. Only time I've added more is for players like Tom Cleverley, Mark Albrighton, Jordan Henderson etc who have pushed themselves way past expectations. For example, 3 years ago, I was expecting Cleverley to be released and wouldn't have a future with Utd. Now however, he's probably our best prospect to have come out of the reserves since Macheda and he could take over the mantle from Scholes or Giggs depending on where Sir Alex decides to play him. Mark Albrighton has really kicked on Villa, and so has Henderson for Sunderland.

Bale needs a huge upgrade too, in the game he is a backup player, but in real life, he is a key man, possibly the best at Spurs, as evidenceed by his outstanding form second half of last season and beginning of this (boths goals v Stoke and all four assists v YB so far.)

Really looking forward to trying this - will take the plunge in the post transfer window update. (I refuse to buy FM on a yearly basis)

I always used to do my own, but time alas is limited for me now. GJ to the guys involved. :)

Are you changing kits colours? If so can you change something on Houston Dynamos away kit for me. Can you change the text colour from blue to orange. It is pretty impossible to read it. Also the Philadelphia kits need to be changed. The home kit needs to be dark blue. The away kit needs to be a gold and dark blue instead of white.

Sorry for the delay. At the minute my internet is being throttled so badly this is the first page I've been able to load in about 45 minutes (on a unlimited flipping connection!). Can't even open MediaFire to upload it. At the minute, not sure on a release time, hopefully at midnight because it's no longer "on peak" my speed goes back to normal and I'll get it uploaded.

Wolves have signed Michael Mancienne from Chelsea.

Leicester City have signed goalkeeper Carl Ikeme on a month-long emergency loan deal from Wolves.

Burnley winger Chris Eagles has signed a new two-year deal with the club until 2012.

Derby County goalkeeper Ross Atkins loan at Tamworth extended until January.

Schalke have signed Hans Sarpei on a 2 year deal.

Archived