Balkan, yugoslavian, slavic league

srpskiheroj

Well hi, ive got something etched up my mind, and that is the idea of creating either the yugoslavian old leauge which was strong and could probably be compared to the french leagues standard of today in the world if not greater. Then I would either use the biggest legends from wich ever era and make the leauge increadibly strong, or perhaps pick an era and stick to that, or making it more modern with the best players that still play today and move them back.

OR a balkan league(super league) with same formats as above?

AND the last possibility is a slavic super league (poland,russia,ukraine,croatia and so on) with some format as above mentioned.

Im going to Republika Srpska so i thought that maybe il use the free time i have when not partying, drinking, taning to create something like this.

Please share your views and suggest if i should do this or not maybe there is an interest maybe there isn't please tell me what you think.

P.S Sorry for the horrendous spelling and so on it's not my native language and im writing from the iphone with a non-english = headache.

Archived