The Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2010

The Minsterman

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the files are named to cover what is actually editted in each one. You can use the Players file which means it uses the original 1.0.3 database, but adds the player and staff transfers. Similarly if you like the way I have done the finances you can use my Clubs file and so on.

I decided to utilise the way the editor works now and make it supremely customisable for each person, so you can use what you want.

Before people download this I must continue to stress this is a public beta, do not expect 100% accuracy and playability as the transfers and club finances etc are ongoing processes.

Just downloaded this update and noticed a couple of things that need changed with regards to the Scottish league, specifically with Celtic in the SPL.

When I took control I still had Neil Lennon as an assistant manager whereas I should have been replacing him as manager with him leaving the club and with Johann Mjallby being my Assistant manager.

Andreas Hinkel has damaged cruciate ligaments irl and should be injured at game start for several months.

Liverpool

dalla valle and kalacknic both mover to fulham as part of the konchesky deal (unknown fee)

ayala has gone to hull on a season long loan

suso signed for undisc fee (not sure if he is in the data base)

look foward to the update

do any of you know of a patch for real fixtures

Hi, im not sure how to download this file. I have clicked on the link and pressed download now. It says i need WINRAR? Can i download witout this? If so, how?

Also, i was wanting to use editor myself but cant seem to find it. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

Hi, im not sure how to download this file. I have clicked on the link and pressed download now. It says i need WINRAR? Can i download witout this? If so, how?

Also, i was wanting to use editor myself but cant seem to find it. Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers

You need winrar to extract the update. Search google for it and download it. All of this stuff is in the FAQ sticky (Frequently Asked Questions). Please look in there.

minsterman, i was thinking of doing a specific lfc update seeing as there have been so many changes and likely changes to the ownership in the near future. should i do this from the original database? or from your update and save it as a new file?

i can give you some data on new youth players soon, its hard to come by some info so some fudging maybe necessary.

Nabil El Zhar is currently on a season's loan at Greek side PAOK

Insua had joined Galatasaray on a season-long loan.

how do you plan on getting the CA/PA. just curious.

meyer, generally it is simply reading about them and making an assumption on their talent if they don't exist in game, changes to existing players are made from observations at last season, so I boost "newcomers" to the scene and decrease some players who had very bad years etc.

You can always make a new LFC file to go alongside this update, it will update anything that hasn't been done in this one for instance.

SnoopLeHoff, thanks, staff changes tend to get left to just before I release playable versions, Mr Mourinho will be at Real for the first "proper" release.

here is a list of the staff and players. i put in brackets and bold what i think would be there job.

1st Team & Reserves

Sammy Lee Assistant Manager

John McMahon Reserves Manager

John Achterberg Reserves Goalkeeping Coach

Eduardo Macia Chief Scout

Mike McGlynn Assistant Chief Scout

Peter Brukner Head of Sports Medicine and Sports Science (Fitness)

Zaf Iqba lFirst Team Doctor (Physio)

Darren Burgess Head of Fitness and Conditioning (Fitness)

Phil Coles Head of Physical Therapies (fitness)

Rob Price Senior Physio

Chris Morgan Physio

Ivan Ortega- Physio

Matt Konopinski Physio

Andrew Nealon Physio

Youth

Frank McParland Academy Director (Coach)

Kenny Dalglish Academy Ambassador (Director)

Jose Segura Academy Technical Manager (Coach)

Rodolfo Borrell Academy U18 Coach

John Owens Academy Manager (Coach)

Steve Cooper Academy U12 - U16 coach (Coach)

Mark Morris Goalkeeping Coach

Mike Garrity Head of U6-U11 (Coach)

Dave Moss Academy UK Chief Scout

Andy Renshaw Academy Physio

Mark Hulse Academy Fitness Coach

Stuart WebberSenior National Scout (Scout)

Ian Barrigan Head of Local Recruitment (Scout)

Players not in the data base

Adam Morgan

Position: Striker

DOB: 21/4/1994

Town of Birth: liverpool

Height: 170

Left foot

Has an eye for goal and a sweet left foot

More to come......

Update on the sortitoutsi.net Update 2010

With the announcement of the release of FM 2011 set for November 5th 2010 I am please to announce that the sortitoutsi.net Update 2010 will receive updates up to the release of the next title, that means I will continue to amend errors, extend the amount of transfers across the planet and make game improving tweaks to keep us all entertained until the next game is released.

Jorgen, as long as I can find relevant information the Hoofdklaase can indeed be included.

Seaninho, the next league to have its transfers done in the top flight will be Italy. So by the first official version Italy will have been editted.

Gustavo, it is yet to be released, it will be before the end of this month and updates will be produced every week or two weeks (to be decided) until the release of FM 2011.

Jorgen, as long as I can find relevant information the Hoofdklaase can indeed be included.

Seaninho, the next league to have its transfers done in the top flight will be Italy. So by the first official version Italy will have been editted.

Gustavo, it is yet to be released, it will be before the end of this month and updates will be produced every week or two weeks (to be decided) until the release of FM 2011.

What happened to me Beta testing aswell? :confused:

Topklasse 2010/11

Topklasse Zaterdag:

CSV Apeldoorn · SV ARC · Barendrecht · Capelle · Excelsior'31 · Flevo Boys Emmeloord · SC Genemuiden · Harkemase Boys · HHC Hardenberg · HSV Hoek · IJsselmeervogels · VV Katwijk · FC Lisse · Rijnsburgse Boys · Spakenburg · Sparta Nijkerk

Topklasse Zondag:

Achilles'29 · AFC · SV Argon · VV Baronie · JVC Cuijk · Dijkse Boys · EVV · VV Gemert · Haaglandia · FC Hilversum · Hollandia · FC Lienden · FC Oss · Quick '20 · De Treffers · VVSB

A lot of info can be found on Wikipedia, though the English version has less info than the Dutch version. Which is understandable.

I have mailed the KNVB (Dutch FA) and asked them if there are English rulebooks available.

Few things on Stirling Albion (if anyone cares)

Peter Mckenzie is no longer chairman as we are run by an exec board

Allan Moore is now manager of Greenock Morton

John O'Neill is now manager with Roddy Grant as Assistant

We have signed 3 Reunion Islanders Yohann Mathis ,Jerome Heecking and Jeremy Judith all midfeilders of some variety nobody actually sure were they play lol

We also signed Derek Colquhoun from falkirk amatuers if you think of emile heskey add 10 stone and take all of his talent away then that would give you a good idea of how good he is

Archived