[FM10] A Career Without Resignation

MeLikeFM

My Last career was a shambles as I resigned from perfectly good jobs for no reason, well not this time. I am determined to stick at it when times get tough.

Sunday League Rep - Unemployed

Egypt ( 2nd division and up )

South Africa ( First division and up )

China ( first and up )

Japan ( J-League 1 only )

Mexico ( top only )

England ( league 2 and up )

Germany ( third division and up )

Norway ( Second and up )

Ireland ( 1st and up )

New Zealand ( top only )

This should be more then enough leagues :)

In my Japanese download, the club names are wrong, and none of the clubs start with gaffers so one of them came knocking when I set myself on job hunting holiday.

I was the new manager of Kawaguchi Riccio on the 7-7-09

I forget where they where in the table upon my arrival but the relagation candidates were overachieving.

JULY

Hachioji Tigre (A) 3-1

Himeji Blues (H) 4-2

Osaka AC (H) 1-1

FC Hiroshima (H) 2-2

Striker Okada announced himself to me with a hat-trick in my opener and overall despite the squad not looking like much, there not bad and have no foreigners, which meant half way through the month I could bring in 3 players. Atila, a young centre back. Fabio, a togolese midfielder who can play at the back and Neto Potiguar, a striker who I hope can deliver, and he does with 3 goals in 2 games at the end of the month

AUGUST

Higashiosaka Rosa (A) 2-1

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 0-0

Kobe Leone (A) 1-1

Saitama UTD (H) 1-4

Another Neto brace opens a solid month, disapointing to lose to Saitama but their a good side.

SEPTEMBER

Okayama FC (A) 1-1

Niigata Unicorn (A) 1-1

Giurara Yokohama (H) 2-0

Gotta be pleased with an undeafeted month.

OCTOBER

Sakai FC (H) 1-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 2-3

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 0-1

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 0-1

Kyoto Mantis (A) 0-1

A really poor month here but yet we can still qualify for the ACL, after every defeat I expected somebody to take control but its still there.

NOVEMBER

Kobe Leone (A) 0-0p EMPEROR'S CUP 4th Rnd

Nagoya Stolz (H) 3-1

Himeji Blues (A) 0-2

SO CLOSE BUT YET SO FAR. We sat 5th going into the final day. Finished 9th. A win would have got us ACL :( Good season there, I enjoyed it. Unfortunately I have played a bit ahead so cant remember every detail.

Good luck MeLikeFM with Kawaguchi Riccio/Omiya Ardija. Another one in Japan. :D

Ye, I have decided to just stick with the fake names, cant be arsed finding out the real names of all the teams but I did find out Kawaguchi's name :D

Ye, I have decided to just stick with the fake names, cant be arsed finding out the real names of all the teams but I did find out Kawaguchi's name :D

Or you could just download the Japanese logos and find out all the real names. :D

And good luck with your Career Without Resignation. But why not set the bar high with a Career Without a Sacking. ;)

I had a little shake up in pre-season. A young Japanese defender, Oikawa was brought in for 150k so Atila, who underperformed, left for 500k. Good business imo. Goeber, a talented DMC/MC came in for 200k and Aldo, a similiar but younger player came here for only 70k. GK Claudio was brought in for 500pounds because I had already arranged the transfer of a Brazilian GK but he wasnt 18 till the end of the year. Our pre-season spending was complete after we splashed out a quarter of a million for a Japanese midfielder, he is very young but good. Off we go.

MARCH

FC Hiroshima (A) 2-1

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 1-1

Sakai FC (H) 0-1 LEAGUE CUP Grp A

Tokyo Metro Feliz (A) 1-3

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 1-1 LEAGUE CUP Grp A

Osaka AC (H) 0-1

Average month here. I have no real interest in the league cup, the group stage resembles the Champions League and is a waste of time so I will be holidaying the matches.

APRIL

Nagoya Stolz (H) 2-2

Okayama FC (H) 0-3 LEAGUE CUP Grp A

Giurare Yokohama (A) 0-1

Higashiosaka Rosa (H) 2-0

Himeji Blues (A) 0-1

Another average enough month here but only one win is a bit disapointing, I hope we can pick it up.

MAY

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 2-0

Sakai FC (A) 0-1 LEAGUE CUP Grp A

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 2-1

Hachioji Tigre (H) 0-2

Okayama FC (A) 0-0

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 0-0 LEAGUE CUP Grp A

Sakai FC (H) 2-2

Kumamoto AC (A) 2-2

Massive month here, just so many games. We were quite poor throughout, loads of draws to finish too. meh.

JUNE

Kitakyusyu Blanco (H) 2-0

Okayama FC (A) 0-2 LEAGUE CUP Grp A

Saitama UTD (A) 1-0

Great mini month here, seeing as I dont care about the league cup. The win against Saitama was a fairly late Okada goal which was nice.

JULY

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 1-0

FC Hiroshima (H) 1-1

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 0-1

1-1-1. Average.....

• 1 month later...

AUGUST

Tokyo Metro Feliz (H) 0-0

Osaka AC (A) 0-1

Nagoya Stolz (A) 1-3

Giurare Yokohama (H) 0-1

Bad month here with no wins and the Osaka goal coming late ish.

We made some signings that excite me though. Defender Kimura came from Okayama for 250k. I brought in attacking midfielder Kaneko from Sendai Lumiere for a million pounds and he was joined by another AMC in Hitoshi Hori for 2.3 million. All of these are young and Japanese so perfect.

SEPTEMBER

Higashiosaka Rosa (A) 1-0

Himeji Blues (H) 5-1

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 0-1

Hori goes nuts with a hat-trick against Himeji lifts us but this season is mid table boredom.

OCTOBER

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 0-0

Hachioji Tigre (A) 1-2

Okayama FC (H) 1-1

Sakai FC (A) 1-0

Kumamoto AC (H) 2-0

Kyoto Mantis (H) 1-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 4th Rnd

Busy month that ends in brilliant form

NOVEMBER

Kitakyusyu Blanco (A) 1-1

Galeos Kagoshima (H) 4-0 EMPEROR'S CUP 5th Rnd

Hammamatsu Rafale (A) 1-1

Saitama UTD (H) 0-0

The league season ends with us in 12th. A backwards step but I am happy with my transfer dealings and the young players can only improve.

DECEMBER

Kitakyusyu Blanco (A) 3-1 EMPEROR'S CUP QTR FINAL

Okayama FC (A) 0-1 EMPEROR'S CUP SEMI FINAL

We had 3 shots in the semi after going down a goal after 20 and a man after an hour. Outplayed.

The season really didnt start well when I let Neto Potiguar, top striker got to Saitama UTD for 750k because I had an even better player on trial but another club came and snatched my trialist away leaving me scrambling for a striker. Incredibly I sold a defender to Kobe Leone for 1million pounds despite him not playing once last year, they must have been short on Japaneese. In came LB/DMC Inoue for free to bolster our squad and Takahashi Kenya for a massive 2.3M, I probably paid over the odds for the DC but he is a talented, home-grown, and still a teenager. Eventually I was able to acquire a striker, Sao Paulo lent me the services of Henrique for the year for 600k, he better deliver.

MARCH

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 0-0

Saitama UTD (H) 1-0

Sendai Lumiere (H) 0-0 LEAGUE CUP

Osaka AC (A) 0-2

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 0-0 LEAGUE CUP

Kobe Leone (H) 1-0

Quite a good first month here as we started with two TV games. It was great to get one over on Neto early on with Hori striking on the hour. We had 60% possesion against Osaka but didnt create 1 CCC and were well beaten but we ended the month strong.

APRIL

Giurare Yokohama (A) 2-2

Nagoya Stolz (H) 1-1 LEAGUE CUP

Nagoya Stolz (H) 1-0

Sakai FC (A) 0-3

Lynx Matsuyama (A) 1-0

Hachioji Tigre (H) 2-0

FC Hiroshima (H) 2-0

Great month here apart from one blip where we were smashed on TV. 3 goals from Henrique :cool:

MAY

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 0-0 LEAGUE CUP

Himeji Blues (A) 1-0

Funabashi Bandits (H) 1-0

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 1-0

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 2-2 LEAGUE CUP

Okayama FC (H) 1-2

Tokyo Metro Feliz (A) 0-1

Another good month although a bad end. Our 3 winning goals coming from Hori, Kato and Kaneko. Okayama hurt because it was a late goal that won it for them

JUNE

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 3-2

Nagoya Stolz (A) 1-0 LEAGUE CUP

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 2-0

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 3-0

Saitama UTD (A) 0-1

Osaka AC (H) 2-0

Saitama UTD (H) 2-0 LEAGUE CUP QTR FINAL leg 1

We brilliantly got through the league cup group by drawing 5 and getting one win :D, we were awesome in the league, being very dominant until Neto Potiguar finally bit me in the arse. We bounced back very well and have one foot in the LC Semis.

JULY

Kobe Leone (A) 1-0

Giurare Yokohama (H) 1-1

Tiny month here as it is the mid season transfer window. We signed nobody but let Kaneko go on loan to Sagami for 250k which I feel is good money as Hori as owned that position so far.

AUGUST

Saitama UTD (A) 1-1 LEAGUE CUP QTR FINAL leg 2

Nagoya Stolz (A) 0-1

Sakai FC (H) 3-0

Hachioji Tigre (A) 0-1

Horrible month here as the destruction of the very good Sakai is wedged between two disapointing defeats with Hachioji scoring in the 88th minute

SEPTEMBER

Hachioji Tigre (H) 0-0 LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL leg 1

Hachioji Tigre (A) 0-2 LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL leg 2

Lynx Matsuyama (H) 2-1

FC Hiroshima (A) 0-0

Himeji Blues (H) 2-0

We bow out of the league cup which is not the end of the world and pick up 7 from 9 with Henrique getting a brace against Hineji

OCTOBER

Funabashi Bandits (A) 1-0

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 1-1

Okayama FC (A) 0-0

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 2-2

Sapporo Mythos (H) p0-0 EMPERORS CUP 4th RND

Some disapointing draws here but we look good for ACL and maybe the championship.

NOVEMBER

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 1-0 EMPERORS CUP 5th RND

Tokyo Metro Feliz (H) 2-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 0-0

Nihon-League1.png

What more can I say.

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 3-1 EMPERORS CUP QTR FINAL

One nil down but we battle back with a pen after an hour and a quick brace by Henrique on 70 and 75. Kawanabe is sent off with 8 minutes left but we hang on

Himeji Blues (A) 3-2 EMPERORS CUP SEMI FINAL

One of my best matches ever on FM. We are 2-0 down after 24 and only equalise after 66 but Kimura is sent off after 74 and amazingly we go up and score on 75 ( both Henrique ) and complete the amazing comeback on 83 when Watanabe smashes home. Unbelievable

Sakai FC (N) p2-2 EMPERORS CUP FINAL

Its the 38th minute. We are 2-1 down. Mixirica is standing infront of a penalty with a chance for his hat-trick. ITS SAVED. With 50minutes gone Okada who has been a loyal if below average player pops up with a goal and we are all set for ET until Watanabe gets sent off on 90 leaving us clinging on for penalties.

Kawaguchi - - - -Sakai

SCORED - - - - - SCORED

MISSED - - - - - SCORED

MISSED - - - - - SCORED

SCORED - - - - - MISSED

SCORED - - - - - MISSED

SCORED - - - - - MISSED

Fairly obvious that this overtook the semi as my greatest ever FM match.

KAWAGUCHI RICCIO - DOUBLE WINNERS 2011

Just before the turn of the year I splashed some cash on young DM Matsubara, he cost 4million but I believe he will help with the ACL campaign. Obviously no Henrique this year, he played 30 league games with 14 goals, 6 assists and 9 man of the matches. His average rating was 7.36 and he will be difficult to replace. I tried to do that with a Brazilian AMC/FC called Marcos Parana. He only cost 100k but he is probably a step down from Henrique. 9 days later anothr Brazilian striker came in, free transfer Luis is more of an aerial threat. I signed a young goalkeeper from Osaka for free to play back up and maybe one day become first choice but he is young. Okada was the only notable departure as despite his important goals he just wasnt good enough to justufy a new contract. That was my only transfer dealings going into the new season but I still had money left over.

FEBRUARY

Featured the pan-pacific championship in which I have no interest. We lost to DC United in the semis on penos and beat Seongnam 3-0 to claim 3rd

MARCH

Sakai FC (N) 0-4 SUPER CUP

North Qld Fury FC (H) 2-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Tokyo Metro Feliz (H) 0-0

Seoul (A) 1-1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Okayama FC 1-1

Higashiosaka Rosa (A) 1-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 2-0 LEAGUE CUP

Osaka AC (A) 0-0

The sper cup game was a wake cup call even though I holidayed it. It was a great start to ACL life picking up 4 points. Too many draws in the league but I am not too worried because they are good teams.

APRIL

Changchun (A) 2-2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Tokyo Metro Feliz (H) 2-0 LEAGUE CUP

Giurare Yokohama (H) 2-1

North Qld Fury FC 3-1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 1-0

Giurare Yokohama (A) 1-3 LEAGUE CUP

Himeji Blues (A) 2-0

Another 4 points puts us in a great position and the league form picked up as I knew it would and the goals being spread around nicely. I brought a player in late in the month. Japaneese srtriker Kanazawa came in from Sendai Lumiere for a hefty 3.3M but he is Japaneese and a striker and im lacking in home-grown players up front lately. With only 4 of my 5 foreigners allowed on the pitch at a time, usually one of the strikers misses out and hopefully this kid can help with goals.

MAY

Seoul (H) 2-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Fukuoka Blaze (H) 2-2

Saitama UTD (A) 2-1

Changchun (H) 0-1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Galeos Kagoshima (H) 0-0

Guangzhou (H) 1-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2ND RND

Giurare Yokohama (H) 2-1 LEAGUE CUP

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) 0-0 LEAGUE CUP

Delighted to be in the CL Quarters, the real aim is to win that. The league form was ok but we were a little distracted.

JUNE

Tokyo Metro Feliz (A) 1-0 LEAGUE CUP

Ballena Shizuoka (A) 2-0

Hachioji Tigre (H) 3-0

Funabashi Bandits (A) 0-1

Sagamihara Topolino (H) 2-0

Sendai Lumiere FC (A) 2-0

The League form finally kicked on with lots of really good wins

JULY

Saitama UTD (A) 2-3 LEAGUE CUP QTR FINAL LEG 1

Sakai FC (H) 1-0

FC Hiroshima (A) 2-0

Okayama FC (A) 2-1

Higashiosaka Rosa (H) 2-1

All wins this month as we get ready for a title race but it will be extremely tough

AUGUST

Saitama UTD (H) a2-1 LEAGUE CUP QTR FINAL LEG 2

Tokyo Metro Feliz (A) 2-1

Osaka AC (H) 0-2

Giurare Yokohama (A) 2-0

Not a bad month here with 2 wins and a loses.

SEPTEMBER

Himeji Blues (H) 2-0

Sakai FC (H) 1-1 LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL LEG 1

" " (A) 0-0a LEAGUE CUP SEMI FINAL LEG 2

Fukuoka Blaze (A) 1-0

Shandong (H) 0-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR FINAL LEG 1

Saitama UTD (H) 0-2

Good chance of progression in the ACL, going out in the LC isnt the end of the world

OCTOBER

Shandong (A) a1-1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QTR FINAL LEG 2

Galeos Kagoshima (A) 2-1

Ballena Shizuoka (H) 1-0

Hachioji Tigre (A) 2-2

Al - Sharjah (A) 1-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL LEG 1

Funabashi Bandits (H) 2-1

Al - Sharjah (H) 0-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI FINAL LEG 2

Brilliant ACL performances, and we face an Iranian team for the chance to be kings of Asia, to complete this leg of my tour

OCTOBER

FC Hirosima (A) 1-0 EMPERORS CUP 4TH RND

Sagamihara Topolino (A) 1-1

Persepolis (N) 3-0 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Hamamatsu Rafale (H) 2-0

Hamamatsu Rafale (A) p1-1 EMPERORS CUP 5TH RND

Sendai Lumiere FC (H) 1-2

FC Hiroshima (H) 5-0

WE DONE IT, it turned out to be a very easy game. I will look to move on if a good job becomes available. We lost the league to Saitama who were just great this season, we will come 2nd

DECEMBER

Sakai FC (A) 0-1

Sakai FC (N) 0-5 CLUB WORLD CH'SHIP QTR FINAL

Al - Ahly (N) 0-3 CLUB WORLD CH'SHIP 5TH PLACE PLAYOFF

I dont know what happened in the worlds because I holidayed the games as I was set to leave before our EC Qtr final.

I left the 6th best team in the world, and joined the 5th.

Archived