Weird warning/dialogue box in the editor

CMdan44

OK, so i was creating a B team for Man City, i duplicated Man City and edited all the settings on my new team (Man City B), i came to set up an affiliation between Man City and Man City B and i accidentally set up the affiliation between Man City B and itself. We've all been there, it's no big deal, you just get the afiliations screen displaying two afilliations with that team and you can just delete them and it'll all be ok. except that didn't work for me, i hit "clear" at the bottom of the screen to remove the offending affiliations and got a dialogue box pop up saying this:

array access out of bounds

the editor still worked though and it did actually clear the affiliations so i thought no more about it until i came to load the editor save this morning to continue working on it and the same message popped up:

array access out of bounds

again the editor still worked fine after i hit OK so what's going on? :confused:

will this render my data save useless when it comes to starting a new game or will it just be an annoying pop-up every time i load my data?

i don't understand. I've made this mistake dozens of times before (affiliating teams with themselves) but never had this dialogue box appear, maybe it's something to do with the fact that i hit clear instead of what i usually do which is use the delete button?

EDIT:

I've decided to test it out, when i first started the game and got to the database selection bit, the data save wasn't automatically selected like they usually are and when i selected it, i got that array access out of bounds message again, but yet again, everything carried on as normal, it's currently in the process of starting up the game but i won't know for a while if it's worked as my computer is really slow (guess i should have deselected some leagues as i'm only testing this instead of playing it, but i didn't think. I'll report back when i know more)

EDIT 2:

seems to be working fine.

still, does anyone know what the hell is going on?

Archived