If I can't get Dani Alves....

saundinho

what's wrong with ramos???

i'd advise someone like de silvestri (sp) from lazio

or sagna from arsenal, most big teams will have a good one, and seeing as you're real madrid it shouldnt be hard to find someone, just have a look around.

Originally posted by saundinho:

I'm Real Madrid....I can buy whoever I want!!! Sorry, that real life isn't it!

I'd prefer to play Ramos centre back and initally try to keep my spending down!

You keep your spending down by buying the most expensive rightback, instead of much cheaper options on CB position that are equal Alves' quality on their own position?

Sure you can buy whoever you want, nobody's taking that from you. It's just that some people are questioning your priorities icon_wink.gif.

Originally posted by lord victor:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by saundinho:

I'm Real Madrid....I can buy whoever I want!!! Sorry, that real life isn't it!

I'd prefer to play Ramos centre back and initally try to keep my spending down!

You keep your spending down by buying the most expensive rightback, instead of much cheaper options on CB position that are equal Alves' quality on their own position?

Sure you can buy whoever you want, nobody's taking that from you. It's just that some people are questioning your priorities icon_wink.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buy for instance Barzagli for CB position, about 18m euro, instead of 80m euro for Dani Alves, and use Sergio Ramos at RB.

That'll keep your spending much more down.

(if there only was a way to edit your posts icon_frown.gif)

Keep Ramos RB

Get Garay, Racing normally want 3m straight up with about 10m over a year, something around that

They've signed him in real life you know

Archived