Group H - Spain v Switzerland (KO 3.00pm)

tcoleman1

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think fabregas could play in a game like this, with alonso deepest. or drop alonso and play busquets with xavi to accomodate torres.

torres still isn't fully fit I don't think, so I think he'll just get time in the second half.

Yeah hopefully this game will be outrageously sexy. And they can bring on any 3 of Pedro/Torres/Mata/Fabregas/Llorente if things aren't going swimmingly. Powerhouse squad, one of the best ever to grace a WC on paper? I would say "Yes".

No, Behrami and Frei are injured and therefore not on the bench. Barry was there just in case.

Torres is not injured, he is capable of coming on if Spain want him.

Officially they are still on the bench though in FIFA rules. :thup: Behrami and Frei could still officially come on, they just obviously won't because they are injured.

Trust me, Torres has a knee knock and therefore is not starting, he may come on to get match fitness later in the game

Officially they are still on the bench though in FIFA rules. :thup: Behrami and Frei could still officially come on, they just obviously won't because they are injured.

Trust me, Torres has a knee knock and therefore is not starting, he may come on to get match fitness later in the game

If he can come on then he's not injured then is he :rolleyes:

If he can come on then he's not injured then is he :rolleyes:

I just meant that Torres isn't starting because of his knock. Why else would he not be starting?

I didn't mean Torres had a broken leg and completely unable to play any part in the game.

The two reasons why he isn't starting are because he's not fully match fit(hence not injured) and because Spain feel they don't need him at this time. If they want him then they'll bring him on.

You know what i meant. I win. :D

2-0 Spain.

Archived