GROUP E - The Netherlands v Denmark, 12:30 BST/13:30 CET

Micado

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too bad that its not on the bbc, the dutch commentator is utter rubbish... (and i love neutral commentary) now i'll just watch with the radio commentary on...

Who is it?

They want to be Dutch, the lure of wooden shoes is too strong!

To bad for them, we don't give the Dutch nationality to just anyone :D

Does every Dutch person have a selection of Orange clothes in their closet?

Most have yes, but if is not only used for football, but also for Queens-day and other sports.

Does every Dutch person have a selection of Orange clothes in their closet?

The best I could do was a Sonic Youth t-shirt with the "Dirty" album cover on it; an orange wool puppet.

http://sleevage.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lp_kelleydirty.jpg

So, no, I suppose.

Gawd, no, not Frank Snoeks. He's a moron and an idiot and he'll spend the entire game debating a hair-brained "theory" he just devised, completely ignoring what actually happens on the pitch, and start his "nabespreking" before the 60-minute mark. He's awful.

Frank "i am a allknowing psychic" Snoeks

Go Jack i guess! :p

Bugger, well I go down now to the TV room in the office, will have to deal with Snoeks :thdn:

Be back at HT I suppose.

C' mon Oranje

Was wondering why not many people were viewing this thread then remembered it's a monday and people work :D

Shame I haven't got work for the entire world cup, hopefully will get some when it's over though. How many of us in here are on your 9th straight match? :D

booked this week off work :D, 9th straight match :cool:
I'm still here Coleman :cool: 9th straight match !
Still going here

Good lads. Just missed my first minute of World CUp football :D Some handy man has come round to fix all the problem in our uni house and I had to go downstairs. Sounds weird I am actually upset at missing nothing.

My first missed game with be the France v Mexico match this thurs for football so I hope it's pretty rubbish. Then I will miss pretty much all of a week friday as I am going home. Not bad missing only 3/4 matches from a whole world cup :D

Come on a good game now.

Archived