Again Again AGAIN!!!

I try to make a tatic, it just fails. I have tried to create tatics that defend well and use good flowing football to score, and I just can't do it.

So, I want to know is what positions and roles mix well together.

e.g. A st poacher and a amc inside forward.

So what do mix well togehter?

why dont start with simple combinations, lets say 4-4-2, u dont need to use from the start inside forwards and poachers ... u can try to keep things simple;

u can start with 2 wide midfielders 1 deep lying st and one advanced, 1 mc on support and 1 on defend, 2 full backs and 2 dc defend. And that is it, u dont need to change anything maybe only target man or playmaker, put your match details on extended and watch u can do everything with shouts.

If u don't have patience or time u can always use some tactics from other users.

pick formation that you want to play, TC will do all the work with player roles and duties. (of course you can always change them but start with default)

then just make improvements, try to put your ideas in game. watch games to see what's going wrong and then think about what can cause it, eventually search similar problems in other threads on forum. read a lot tactical threads, it really helps. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=136632 for example

and yes, patience is definitely needed

Listen, use one of these super tactics : Mr. Houghs, YNWA 3-4-3 Great Attack, Solid Defence, Solid from the back 451 tactic. Load that tactics and see what instructions they have used and try to think some of your own. Good luck.

Archived