Next Generation of Real Star Players

zychan1

A lot has been made of the next "star" players such as Christian Eriksen and Paulo Henrique Ganso in the build up to the World Cup. I wonder how good they are in game now and potentially compared to the current crop of more famous names like Neymar, Verratti, Lukaku, Muniain and the likes?

Scouted them and they look very promising, with the right nurturing both could become fairly good players for any top team in England,Spain or Italy.

Just goes to show you how accurate and hard the SI team work to get player ratings right, even before the media circus started with these two guys they were pretty much unknown to most of us yet they are still bright talents in FM. :thup:

paulo henrique is certainly a top player in game..

and with the right training and some decent playing time eriksen can turn out awesome too...

inkoom is brilliant in game too... and i think he'll have a decent WC, aswell as his other young compatriots

Certainly. Any chance of getting a screen shot of two of them? What about the recently concluded U17 European Championship? Any young stars in the making on display there?

If you're looking for a star from that is has to be Nassim Ben Khalifa from Switzerland. His performances earned him a call up to the provisional Swiss World Cup squad but he didn't quite make the cut. I think there is a thread on here about him - can turn out quite well but I expect on FM11 he'll be even better. Currently plays in the Swiss league btw at Grasshoppers.

Actually I'm not sure he got in the provisional squad at all but regardless, he has great potential.

I brought Paulo Henrique to my Steaua Bucharest side in FM09, before he started turning heads with Santos this season. Quite proud of myself for "discovering" somebody before they became a more house-hold name. Obviously I realise that the researcher had to have recognised his potential, but it's still a nice feeling when you find someone in game and then see them make a name for themselves properly in real life afterwards.

Certainly. Any chance of getting a screen shot of two of them? What about the recently concluded U17 European Championship? Any young stars in the making on display there?

Some players from that tournament are good on FM10

Yaya Sanogo

Alphonse Areola

Paul Pogba

Lucas Digne

Josh McEachran

Mostly though they will be better on FM11

Jack Butland

Luke Garbutt

Connor Wickham

Andre Wisdom

Will Keane

Benik Afobe

Jonas Ramalho

Mattia Desole

Tiago Ferreira

Ricardo Esgaio

Betinho

Dimitrios Diamantakos

Artun Akcakin

Some players are not even on FM10 but will be very good on FM11

Nathaniel Chalobah

Robert Hall

Francisco "Paco" Alcacer

Gerard Deulofeu

Jese Rodriguez

Bruma

Taskin Calis

There are good players too who missed the tournament

Harry Kane

Jack Robinson

Rafa Alcantara

Haris Seferovic

And many more players from teams that did not qualify for the final tournament

Good list samba. Wickham will have a very high PA in FM11 no doubt. Will Keane got a slight bump for 10.3 I think - the United researcher won't get the head staggers about him for the next FM. He'll be solid but not spectacular - as he is in 10.3.

FM13 he might be a world beater :).

Is he in the game? Can't find him in mine.

i doubt it, i looked on mine and he wasnt, he is really young, early '94 iirc. i know there are some that young in the game but its very possible he's not, i remember pacheco wasnt on the game until liverpool snatched him up

Archived