*OTF World Cup Sweepstake*

chopra_hill

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh Paraguay. Think they'll successfully avoid all the money paying positions. Need some Oscar Cardozo inspired magic or a hapless defeat to New Zealand i reckon.

Greece?!?! I seriously doubt they will have any chance at all. I didn't even remember them qualifying!!

Oh well, fingers crossed for a miracle - I guess I have as much chance as Marco with England!?

Worst performing? Lowest goal difference in the group stages? Or overall? Possible but unlikely that a team gets to second round then gets humped.

Also, there goes my (France) chance of any cash. 3rd was the best I could have hoped for I htink.

Sorry for not getting my money to you chopra, planned on doing it when I got home so I didn't have to do it at work but my laptop was screwed when I got in.

Dan Goodwin, I hope you don't win seeing as you claimed my place :D Portugal, probably not going to win it, could possibly be runners up, not going to get 3rd place unless you get a tonking from everyone in the GoD.

Sorry for not getting my money to you chopra, planned on doing it when I got home so I didn't have to do it at work but my laptop was screwed when I got in.

Dan Goodwin, I hope you don't win seeing as you claimed my place :D Portugal, probably not going to win it, could possibly be runners up, not going to get 3rd place unless you get a tonking from everyone in the GoD.

thats harsh :D

Archived