Roomies

Upupup II

Okay since everyonre is refusing to let me do this I'm going to tell you you my plan. Before the topic was locked I dedcided that to stop the 'abuse' I would atually give my player a shock crack at managment (Just wait, he needs to fail at Pa first!) I will use the game for this and I will mix it up a bit. This story is one of my best ideas on here and after reading a lot of BenArsenal's story I realised the posts didn't have to be pages long. Accept my idea please!!!

Okay since everyonre is refusing to let me do this I'm going to tell you you my plan. Before the topic was locked I dedcided that to stop the 'abuse' I would atually give my player a shock crack at managment (Just wait, he needs to fail at Pa first!) I will use the game for this and I will mix it up a bit. This story is one of my best ideas on here and after reading a lot of BenArsenal's story I realised the posts didn't have to be pages long. Accept my idea please!!!

Read the topic header and post in the appropriate threads and you won't have a problem. This thread is just going to get closed too and you'll be upset again.

It's not hard to find the right place to post.

Archived