Workaround to get FMM to work with WWSM?

Bogdanel

Could anyone tell me the workaround that needs to be done in order to get FMM to work with WWSM?

I tried renaming my folder to Football Manager 2008 and my exe to FM.exe but I couldn't run the game, it said I don't have permissions to run it.

Thanks

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could anyone tell me the workaround that needs to be done in order to get FMM to work with WWSM?

I tried renaming my folder to Football Manager 2008 and my exe to FM.exe but I couldn't run the game, it said I don't have permissions to run it.

Thanks

they are the same game.

if you have the digital download, there is no way to make fmm work.

If you have the boxed version,change the exe file to fm.exe like you did,wait until the offical patch is release and download the fm patch(not the wwsm patch) and install it.that should work for ya.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pimpscastle:

they are the same game.

if you have the digital download, there is no way to make fmm work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What??!?!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

Why is that?

We were told, there is no disadvantages to having DD version and that it's same game and all utilities for FM/WWSM will work!!

If this is the case, then I want a refund because I will need to use FMM!!!

Please tell me there is a way!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PLF:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pimpscastle:

they are the same game.

if you have the digital download, there is no way to make fmm work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What??!?!!!!!!!! icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

Why is that?

Because SI don't make FMM it is a third party programme.

We were told, there is no disadvantages to having DD version and that it's same game and all utilities for FM/WWSM will work!!

If this is the case, then I want a refund because I will need to use FMM!!!

Please tell me there is a way!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a joke. I know it is 3rd Party software for the game, and SI have no responsibilty to ensure that we cna use all 3rd party. But seriously, they know the deal...If Genie and FMM can't work with WSM, than what is the point?

This is ridiculous...

fmLoyal.

the main reason theres a problem with digital dl version is,they do not have a Football manager version.

therefore you cant download and apply an fm patch( which would be silly anyways,because you could have just downloaded Fm and skipped wwsm).

the only real hope for digital dl is if some nice person comes out with an editor for wwsm

Well... I doubt we'll have somebody come along and do that. icon_frown.gif

The number of people who play WWSM is incredibly small compared to those who buy and use FM.

Damn... I'm so pi$$ed off!! icon_mad.gif

Nobody EVER told us about this! I asked and did plenty of research before deciding on whether to go for Digital Download and was constantly told, it has no disadvantages!! icon_mad.gif

I want my money back so I can buy a REAL copy which FMM which I NO doubt will need to enjoy this game properly, will work on!

You're full of crap.

The game can be played perfectly well without FMM, and you have no reason to be angry because a 3rd party software (and one that doesn't actually make the game better) doesn't work with it.

Besides, apparently you only need to rename your exe from WWSM.EXE to FM.EXE and it should work. Well, once we get a working version for the patch anyway.

Sorry mate, you dont get a refund. The game works fine. Your using a third party program.

Thats like buying a Toyota, putting a Chevorlet engine in it and when the mess hits the fan saying its Toyotas fault.

When selling you something, they assume you will use it as intended. They provide thier own data editor, so you cant even make that argument.

• SI Staff

I'm sorry but 3rd party software working with the variances of the game isn't our fault. Simply contact the makers and ask them to recognise WWSM in a future release.

All supported products work as far as I am aware

they are the same game.

if you have the digital download, there is no way to make fmm work.

If you have the boxed version,change the exe file to fm.exe like you did,wait until the offical patch is release and download the fm patch(not the wwsm patch) and install it.that should work for ya. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, no. I asked this question in the main patch forum and was told this by SI-

No, it won't work and you will likely mess up your game if you try to do that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mravac Kid:

You're full of crap.

The game can be played perfectly well without FMM, and you have no reason to be angry because a 3rd party software (and one that doesn't actually make the game better) doesn't work with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game can be played but when you notice something incredibly wrong in database such as an opposition player who is incredibly fast but has '5' for pace because the researcher of that team for whatever stupid reason gave him '0' (random), you'll want to change that to make your game more realistic.

This does make the game better since mistakes like that can turn you off from playing the game.

Watch your mouth next time then, kid. You're the one who's full of crap.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mravac Kid:

Besides, apparently you only need to rename your exe from WWSM.EXE to FM.EXE and it should work. Well, once we get a working version for the patch anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you should try 'reading' before replying first.

According to pimpscastle, that won't work for those us with Digitally downloaded versions of WWSM.

I wonder if it's the same for those who digitally downloaded Futbol Manager.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flair:

Sorry mate, you dont get a refund. The game works fine. Your using a third party program.

Thats like buying a Toyota, putting a Chevorlet engine in it and when the mess hits the fan saying its Toyotas fault.

When selling you something, they assume you will use it as intended. They provide thier own data editor, so you cant even make that argument. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The pre-game editor is great and I use it extensively to correct a lot of mistakes that are in database before starting a game.

But no doubt I can't get to everyone or else I'd be editing forever and not playing the game.

Therefore, when I have started my game, it's not unusual that after a couple months, I come across something very wrong that I now would want to edit which is not possible with 'editor' that comes with game unless I want to start a new game all over again.

That's where FMM has its use.

About the Toyota thing, yeh sure I understand what you mean.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Duffy:

I'm sorry but 3rd party software working with the variances of the game isn't our fault. Simply contact the makers and ask them to recognise WWSM in a future release.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it's not your fault.

You guys have the responsibility of making the game work, which it does. You don't make FMM or any other 3rd party software, so it's not your responsibility to make sure they work.

I will contact the author of FMM if I can get a hold of him, but I think the chances of him fixing this issue is small.

Sadly, we're in a bad place now. WWSM users are far too little compared to FM. So from his perspective and many others, it'll be 'time-wasted' unless it's incredibly easy to do or something.... icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gambit:

PLF, If you need FMM to make the game more enjoyable or work properly go play another game. You're cheating when you use FMM, so you're never playing the game as it was intended to be played </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How stupid and judgmental of you to just wrongly assume that anybody and everybody who has ever used FMM is doing it to 'cheat'. icon13.gif

Yes, if I'm coming across a player in the opposition team, 4-5 months into my game in a UEFA Cup tie with a Russian side whom I know is incredibly strong because I know him from real life. He's 192cm and 92kg and a huge guy but for whatever reason, he has '8' for strength and plays only one position (CB) where as in real life, he plays several, and I want to fix that (which would be making him stronger), that is CHEATING and big taboo!! icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif

There are people who use these programs to boost their transfer budget, make their own players super-human and do plenty of other stupid $hit.

I don't agree with them, and consider that cheating! I've never done such things and never will. It ruins the point of game for me.

Since you don't know me, my level of knowledge and have a habit of randomly assuming wrong stuff about others, I suggest you keep your nose in your own business from now on and don't talk BS where you're not needed.

You know, if one player having a lower strength than he should is enough to make you dislike the game so much that you feel it's unplayable, then I really think you should find a different game... because FM in all its versions is full of database errors.

A few versions ago, Stipe Pletikosa, the best Croatian goalkeeper in recent years, wasn't even set as a goalkeeper, but had a random position in every game. While annoying, that blunder certainly didn't make me come to the forums screaming that the game is no good and demanding a refund.

Also, some of the clubs in lower Croatian leagues have players that have just been copied from earlier version apparently, one of my friends noticed a guy who went to school with him as a 18-year-old youngster in one of the clubs (and he should be 26 now). So get over it. It's not like the game will collapse because of a decidedly small mistake like that, and you can't expect the people who make it to get everything right. My local club has only one player, and my other local club doesn't even exist in the game (and neither do several dozen others).

And please, do take a less aggressive tone when replying to others, or at least try to match your tone to theirs (I'm refering to the way you answered to Gambit, just to make sure.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PLF:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gambit:

PLF, If you need FMM to make the game more enjoyable or work properly go play another game. You're cheating when you use FMM, so you're never playing the game as it was intended to be played </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How stupid and judgmental of you to just wrongly assume that anybody and everybody who has ever used FMM is doing it to 'cheat'. icon13.gif

Yes, if I'm coming across a player in the opposition team, 4-5 months into my game in a UEFA Cup tie with a Russian side whom I know is incredibly strong because I know him from real life. He's 192cm and 92kg and a huge guy but for whatever reason, he has '8' for strength and plays only one position (CB) where as in real life, he plays several, and I want to fix that (which would be making him stronger), that is CHEATING and big taboo!! icon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif

There are people who use these programs to boost their transfer budget, make their own players super-human and do plenty of other stupid $hit.

I don't agree with them, and consider that cheating! I've never done such things and never will. It ruins the point of game for me.

Since you don't know me, my level of knowledge and have a habit of randomly assuming wrong stuff about others, I suggest you keep your nose in your own business from now on and don't talk BS where you're not needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to go off topic for long, but if you're going to alter data of a game that is currently running you're cheating. You can try to justify it anyway you want. It's still cheating. That's not talking BS, it's stating fact.

Oh, Seeing as you've already stated you're going to speak to the FMM authors I think we're done discussing this

Cheating.

Its his/yours/my game and each can and should play it as they wish. It is a game and the goal of a game, last I checked, is to have fun.

Editing is half the fun to me...okay maybe that doesn't sound like fun to you, but you didn't buy my game, did you.

While clearly SI isn't "responsible" for third party utilities being incompatible with WWSM, it does seem to me that they do have at least some interest. SI has been pushing for American and Canadian users to purchase WWSM for business purposes. I am an American who buys FM to ensure I won't have any problems with third party utilities, including FMM. I'm sure I am not the only one. I'll start buying WWSM when SI makes it a more attractive product to me. Since I pay about twice as much for FM (price, exchange rate and postage) that should say something.

I did the same as you Dominic.

Even though there's been WWSM for a few years already, I've gone ahead and imported FM! For these same reasons.

But this year, after some research and re-assurance from certain people and encouragement from certain others to support the "American" version which SI would prefer us to do (rather than importing FM), I went ahead and now regret it.

Ultimately though, I was wrong to say I want a refund because it was MY poor decision to go ahead with it as soon as "Digital Download" became available.

Had I waited (which would've been correct thing to do) since I'm waiting for the patch anyway and not playing, I would've read/heard about this problem and imported FM yet again.

You know, if one player having a lower strength than he should is enough to make you dislike the game so much that you feel it's unplayable, then I really think you should find a different game... because FM in all its versions is full of database errors.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You made my point for me, dude. icon_smile.gif

I've said it before and I'll say it again. While FM has the best database any game has ever had, it's still full of mistakes and inaccuracies.

So, no it's not about 'one' player having wrong 'strength' rating. It's about thousands of mistakes in positions, height, weight, attributes, fav club, etc. etc.

And while I do try to fix as many as I can with the PRE-game editor the game comes with, I'm only human and will miss some stuff out and yet eventually come across them in the game.

Will it be the end of the world? No. I can ignore it. But when you start to notice, it's not one or two things and many things that need to be addressed, then yes, your enthusiasm for starting the game and loading it up can go down. The game itself is great. The database even though the best needs a lot of work. As an incredibly amount of '0' (random) variables have been assigned when they shouldn't have been.

Since you don't know me, my level of knowledge and have a habit of randomly assuming wrong stuff about others, I suggest you keep your nose in your own business from now on and don't talk BS where you're not needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not going to go off topic for long, but if you're going to alter data of a game that is currently running you're cheating. You can try to justify it anyway you want. It's still cheating. That's not talking BS, it's stating fact.

Oh, Seeing as you've already stated you're going to speak to the FMM authors I think we're done discussing this </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! icon_biggrin.gif

I suggest you familiarize yourself with what we call a dictionary first icon_razz.gif , before coming and telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing.

Cheating is giving yourself some sorta advantage through unfair editing of the database. That can be something like making your injured players, non-injured, boosting your players' morale or as big as increasing your club's balance, transfer funds or CA and PA of your players, etc.

All things that I despite, never have done and never will do.

Correcting database mistakes which there's plenty of around (many of which put ME at a disadvantage and make opposition stronger) is not 'cheating' because it's the same mistakes that SI researchers will fix next time they get a chance anyway.

God knows, how many times I've fixed a player's 'personality' who had all (0's - random variables set) only for next year's version to come out and for me to see, they've done nearly what I had given him close to 12 months ago.

But anyway, since you clearly don't understand what 'cheating' means, no point talking to you further about it.

---------------------------------------------

As for contacting Jpee (FMM creator and genius), I have already sent him an email about this. I don't know what the chances of me hearing back from him is, but if I do, I'll let others here know.

This thread is nonetheless about a work-around for WWSM and FMM and since you're not doing anything except presumptuous finger-pointing (rather than suggesting ways to help), feel free to leave.

As for contacting Jpee (FMM creator and genius), I have already sent him an email about this. I don't know what the chances of me hearing back from him is, but if I do, I'll let others here know.

This thread is nonetheless about a work-around for WWSM and FMM and since you're not doing anything except presumptuous finger-pointing (rather than suggesting ways to help), feel free to leave. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jpee emailed me back less than 24 hours after I sent him the initial email, guys.

He seems like the top-class genius I always thought he probably was.

He WANTS to help us WWSM players. But it's not easy considering he doesn't have it.

I'm not gonna put his whole email here as I'm running out of time (just got home and it's 2am) but basically, me and Marc Duffy (once again proving just how unbelievable SI's customer service is!) will try to see if we can help him in anyway.

If there's any worthy news, I'll keep you guys up to date.

For now though, I'm wondering, is there anybody around here who can speak decent English and Chinese (Cantonese?) If so, contact me. You can be helpful as Jpee's English isn't the best according to himself.

For all others who also have WWSM but would like to use FMM:

No progress to report sadly here guys. That's because I still have not been able to talk to Marc Duffy despite having his email (he hasn't replied recently, I'm assuming, very busy with patch understandably) and have not been on MSN either to talk to him.

Therefore no solution for Jpee yet but if anyone has any ideas on how we can supply him with WWSM.exe , let us know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DominicForza:

Cheating.

Its his/yours/my game and each can and should play it as they wish. It is a game and the goal of a game, last I checked, is to have fun.

Editing is half the fun to me...okay maybe that doesn't sound like fun to you, but you didn't buy my game, did you.

While clearly SI isn't "responsible" for third party utilities being incompatible with WWSM, it does seem to me that they do have at least some interest. SI has been pushing for American and Canadian users to purchase WWSM for business purposes. I am an American who buys FM to ensure I won't have any problems with third party utilities, including FMM. I'm sure I am not the only one. I'll start buying WWSM when SI makes it a more attractive product to me. Since I pay about twice as much for FM (price, exchange rate and postage) that should say something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fully agree with you. I am a Canadian who has played FM since the CM Italia days. The only reason I downloaded WWSM was because I knew that SI were trying to help push that product here in North American, and I thought I could help out a bit.

If I knew that certain of my fav programs like FMM only worked for FM and not WWSM, I would have reconsidered and purchased the european version instead of the American.

Long story short, If the makers or other programmers could help all of us with WWSM that would be appreciated for sure. icon_wink.gif

Cheers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kb77:

Here is how you can make it work. Rename the wsm.exe to fm.exe. Download and install the FM2008 patch, not the wsm patch.

This should still work with your copy of WSM CD. I've used this in the past and it has worked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've done this in the past as well, but it no longer seems to work. Over the weekend, I patched my WSM (boxed copy) with the FM patch in order to use the new miniscout program. What ended up happening is that when I started WSM it could no longer find the CD in the drive after applying the patch. When I reapplied the WSM patch all was well. I even went as far as to do a fresh install to no avail.

It may be some new anti-piracy measure on SI's part, which is unfortunate as I clearly have the WSM disc in the drive...

I haven't tried it this year as I bought FM. It always worked in the past, but you may be right that they've changed somethings.

I'll never buy WWSM again. Patches are always behind, and you can't get most tools to work with it, unless you did what I've posted it. Which I guess doesn't work anymore either.

I don't even know why they still have this version. There isn't a single soccer fan in the US that doesn't know they call this sport Footbal in the rest of the world. Why not call it Football Manager, American edition. BTW, I'm a US citizen

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I haven't tried it this year as I bought FM. It always worked in the past, but you may be right that they've changed somethings.

I'll never buy WWSM again. Patches are always behind, and you can't get most tools to work with it, unless you did what I've posted it. Which I guess doesn't work anymore either.

I don't even know why they still have this version. There isn't a single soccer fan in the US that doesn't know they call this sport Footbal in the rest of the world. Why not call it Football Manager, American edition. BTW, I'm a US citizen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I shall also avoid buying the WWSM version in the future. As KB77 states, you miss out on many tools that are released. I shall be sticking to FM from now on. Mind you, after the problems with this years release...i shall certainly be very careful on what versions i'll be buying in the future.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Total90:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DominicForza:

Cheating.

While clearly SI isn't "responsible" for third party utilities being incompatible with WWSM, it does seem to me that they do have at least some interest. SI has been pushing for American and Canadian users to purchase WWSM for business purposes. I am an American who buys FM to ensure I won't have any problems with third party utilities, including FMM. I'm sure I am not the only one. I'll start buying WWSM when SI makes it a more attractive product to me. Since I pay about twice as much for FM (price, exchange rate and postage) that should say something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I fully agree with you. I am a Canadian who has played FM since the CM Italia days. The only reason I downloaded WWSM was because I knew that SI were trying to help push that product here in North American, and I thought I could help out a bit.

If I knew that certain of my fav programs like FMM only worked for FM and not WWSM, I would have reconsidered and purchased the european version instead of the American.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know exactly what you mean.

I'm in Canada and have been buying FM for ages. Never bothered with WWSM until this year. And that was because, I heard a lot of promises about it and how it'll no disadvantage and there were people here saying, even things like FMM will work, all you need to do is rename the .exe file and so I bought into all that and figured, I'd want to help out SI as well anyway. Went ahead and got WWSM for first time ever.

Now I regret it.

But anyway, what's done is done and there's no point being sad about the past. So let's just hope, Jpee together with the help of someone who can somehow get WWSM to him, can help those of us who've made this mistake this year by making his editor compatible.

plf, please when you talk with mark duffy please ask him a copy of futbol manager as im having the exact same problem as you. I also use fmm to change the stats of players i forgot to change with the pre game patch. I normally "play" with the editor one or two days to change the database. But i cant get all the errors fixed. So please, when you got a chance to talk with him ask him that, i dont have his msn like you icon_razz.gif Thanks!

If it is just not having a copy then I would be willing to pay for a copy of WWSM for Jpee. I was assuming that there would be translation issues with his computer or whatever. Let me know what the progress is on the issue and I will go ahead and order another copy.

That's what I'm hoping to find out 'alluciano'. I want to know if Jpee will be okay to do his stuff if someone at least pays for it, so he can do the digital download or if there'll be problems since he's in another part of world, etc.

Unfortunately, I've still not been able to talk to Marc Duffy. Only a couple times via email. I imagine he has been very busy working on the patch which obviously took priority over our problem here.

But now with the patch out of the way, I hope to have a chance to talk to him soon.

@nico, I'll mention that others who play Futbol Manager instead of WWSM and want FMM working, also have the same problem. Then we'll see what he says and if the solution he gives us can be also used for Futbol Manager.

If you want his MSN though, just contact him and he may give it to you as he did with me.

Take care guys.

I'll keep you updated but I hope we get some 'solution' or good news soon. Because while I will also spend what will seem like an ETERNITY fixing as many database mistakes as possible with the PRE-MATCH editor SI have included with game, there'll no doubt be somethings that will get over-looked and only come to my attention later on when playing the game. And that's where and why we need FMM....

I heard back from Jpee guys but sadly still nothing from Marc. :/

It's the same old story however. He needs the game to be able to make his program compatible with WWSM.

So does anybody know for sure that if one of us actually pays and buys the game for him, HE can digitally download it instead and get it?

Cuz if that works for sure, I'm sure one or two of us would be willing to do that and it'll help 1000 others.

Count me as another sucker who went for WWSM this year under the impression that it might help get more attention for North America. I won't get WWSM again until the 3rd party programs come along.

That being said: Does Jpee need a hard copy of the WWSM? I don't think you can buy a digital version and have him download it but that's just a hunch. I'm willing to chip in a few dollars to get him a copy if others are willing as well.

I'm willing to do either.

But seeing as how I have a digitally downloaded version as do many others (especially those like me in Canada who couldn't buy a hard version in stores), just to make sure it WILL work, when he gets it, I was trying to get him to have the DD version.

I would be willing to buy him a Digitally downloaded version but it's bad news if you say, he's not gonna be able to download it if I buy it? Why not? The IP Thing and how he's from Asia and not North America?

I could buy it and give him the download link and installation (special code) I suppose and I know I'm not the only one either. Some guy earlier on this thread I think it was said that he's rich (lol, and I'm actually not yet I'd still be willing to do this if it comes down to it and no one else will).

I can gauren-spankin'-tee you it's 100% up to us, especially if it means selling more copies of the game...

Not that if I were SI, I'd feel any different. I'd want nothing to do with 3rd-party developers, except to maybe offer them a job eventually, if they prove to be talented. The closer I affiliated myself with them, the more it could come back to haunt me if things went sour.

I don't think SI need to affiliate themselves with Jpee or FMM. But if they gave the guy a copy of WWSM, so he can make his thing compatible, it'd benefit themselves since many of us wouldn't go back to importing FM like previous years and regret having done them a favour by buying WWSM. It would also ensure, more people buy WWSM who haven't already bought it but are thinking of importing FM.

So this little help, would have much more benefits for them in the longer-run. But anyway.. if they don't want to do that. It's fine. Now I'm just trying to think of ways, we can do something....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Total90:

Could we at least get a response from SI to let us know what course of action to take. Are they willing to look into this?

Or is it 100% up to us.

Come on SI and Marc it's my birthday today. icon_biggrin.gif

Help us out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I posted a msg here since Marc Duffy has not returned my last few emails.

It's asking them that if WE buy another digital download version, can Jpee who is in China download it instead?

Let's hope we get an answer there.

Archived