**The attack the defence...mission accomplished**

hey all

iam here to share with u my new master piece....and i have achieved it with the help

of all my friends here in the form

i created many many tactics that failed from the get going but in this tactic i studied the wizard pretty well...and i figured out that its all about the right combination and how to achieve it with ur own tactical theory....so all i wanted is to dominate at both ends...seems impossible but i tried and i got that one..

--here is the formation::

5684_farma.JPG

--general settings::

5684_generalooo.JPG

--each postion::

--GK=sweeper goal keeper to sweep long throw passes to hit me

--DR/DL= full back automatic duty give the some support in attack but main role is in defence

--DC=all around defenders with good pace

--left MC= ball winning with defend duty a dm tough defender played in MC postion

--right MC= adv. playmaker great vision and creativity long shots is a plus

--AMR/AML=winger attack with pace and drible cross and decent finishig

--right ST= trequartista the most important one links midfield with attackers fancies chances to players in first place passing creative finisher dribler

left ST= poacher setting there to bite the goal finishing drible agility pace

--League table::

5684_lago table.JPG

--Last but not least the tactic file::

http://www.filefront.com/16533487/The%20attack%20the%20defence%20%28A

--feel free to ask any qustions

do you use a left footed winger on the right side? or don't that matter? and what kind of strikers do you recommend as trequartista?

no...left winger left footed....right winger right footed

as the trequartista iam using milevskyi and he is doing pretty well

so far this has been brilliant for my Lazio side. I'm going to bed now but cant wait to continue tomorrow! Ive played 5 games won 4 and drawn once (away to Milan) scored 10 goals and conceded once in the league.

Zarate has been absolutely on fire he has scored so far 12 in 9 games with 6 in the league..

Will update tomorrow when I finish my season. but cheers buddy it's been great so far!

so far this has been brilliant for my Lazio side. I'm going to bed now but cant wait to continue tomorrow! Ive played 5 games won 4 and drawn once (away to Milan) scored 10 goals and conceded once in the league.

Zarate has been absolutely on fire he has scored so far 12 in 9 games with 6 in the league..

Will update tomorrow when I finish my season. but cheers buddy it's been great so far!

thats great news mate...have u played zarate as the poacher??

further update to my season sorry for being lazy coz of work

--league table::

5684_toblk.JPG

--champions league::

5684_champe.JPG

--feel free to ask anything about the tactic

This looks agreat tactic mate. I just have one question should i play arshavin as a winger or as trequartista. I think Van Persie should do well as a poacher what do you think mate.

Ive tried this tatic as im fed up of coming 5th or 6th every season with newcastle. And so far i have lost my 1st game to Villa 4 - 0, is this a joke tatic??

Why not try it for more than 1 match and post up a picture of your results?

Steve

This looks agreat tactic mate. I just have one question should i play arshavin as a winger or as trequartista. I think Van Persie should do well as a poacher what do you think mate.

i think arshavin will be great at both winger and trequartista

van persie and vela are good for poacher

Ive tried this tatic as im fed up of coming 5th or 6th every season with newcastle. And so far i have lost my 1st game to Villa 4 - 0, is this a joke tatic??

look my friend... if u dont the right players u will lose

just try it for 5 matches and let me hear it from u

im giving this one a try with my Nottingham Forest side. Just started again in the Championship and am only in pre-season at the moment but so far, things look good. Only conceded 1 goal and that was using my own tactic. Not conceded yet using this one.

Will let you know how i get on once im playing some competetive games.

Tactic looks good though.

im giving this one a try with my Nottingham Forest side. Just started again in the Championship and am only in pre-season at the moment but so far, things look good. Only conceded 1 goal and that was using my own tactic. Not conceded yet using this one.

Will let you know how i get on once im playing some competetive games.

Tactic looks good though.

that good news wish u all the luck mate

Good tactic, Seem to be scoring alot more goals.

I have bendtner as the poacher, and hes got 8 goals in 4 games, he seems to suit it good.

One point however, how do you defend corners, and even score from them?

Good tactic, Seem to be scoring alot more goals.

I have bendtner as the poacher, and hes got 8 goals in 4 games, he seems to suit it good.

One point however, how do you defend corners, and even score from them?

its good to hear that its working for u

about attacking corners as i said in the last post set ur corners to far post and make

ur best defender at heading the right CD about defence i leave it as it is

Downloaded and used for 12 games. Lost 6 won 3 drawn 3. Terrible tactic thanks for wasting my time...

He didn't waste your time, u have wasted your own time!!!!

This guy put time and effort into making a tactic that he has had success with, and has been kind enough to upload it for others to use, your response is very selfish and immature.

Grow up or stop posting in here!

Steve

Hey mhmoud_ali

Ive started a new game with Blackburn Rovers and using your tactic, will let you know how i get on....i beat Blackburn Reserves using your tactic but thats not hard to do haha, do you do your own opposition instructions ask your assistant or not do them at all? also do you use any touchline instructions?

Still playing my friendly matches and looks like things are going quite well but wont be posting any results till im 5 matches into the league. i just want to question you with a slight concern....okay because there is only the 1 tactic im worried that other teams will learn to beat the tactic and that it could become useless at some point, is there chance of this happening?

Archived