Alexandru Epureanu - The Ledley King from Moldova

Tiny bit more information please :D

How much did he cost, who has he done well for? or anything else that might be useful.

Looks like he could be a good Prem player. GREAT find. :thup:

How much is he?

My scout told me he will cost about 8 million as he just joined Dynamo Moscow.

Tiny bit more information please :D

How much did he cost, who has he done well for? or anything else that might be useful.

Looks like he could be a good Prem player. GREAT find. :thup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandru_Epureanu

Moldovan Footballer of the Year in 2007, that's all it stated.

What does natural fitness actually do?

I used to have Thiago Silva on '09 or '08, he had low natural fitness but regularly played close to 50 games a season for me, without injuries, without fatigue and without any particular low condition rates compared to teammates.

Personally, all I felt natural fitness done was how long a player would stay in good condition for, e.g. they could go a month without playing and would still be match fit, whereas someone with low NF would be lacking match fitness or severely lacking. Another thing I felt it was was like, in pre-season when a player arrives needing match practice, a player with high NF became match fit quicker. I've never known it to affect injuries or how often a player can play per week, but I'd happily be proven wrong.

Anyway, this player looks good with no major weaknesses. Could be a top player for most mid-table sides. Do you have to have his league loaded for whoever plays for?

Anyway, this player looks good with no major weaknesses. Could be a top player for most mid-table sides. Do you have to have his league loaded for whoever plays for?

Nope, just large database loaded with players from top clubs in Europe.

Anyone able to bring the editor up quickly and see how many 0's he has?

Would do it myself, but still haven't got my laptop back! :thdn:

Archived